剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You know, I mean, you're very authoritative
这没什么不好
which is great,
但你这种魄力可能会令一些人感到不舒服
but your assertiveness might be off-putting to some.
相信我 我知道的
Believe me. I'm aware of that.
这就是为什么我会费尽心思
That's why I bent over backwards
小心翼翼地对待苏珊
to be sensitive with Susan.
我并不想让你去说她什么
I rather you not say anything.
但我想让你知道
But I wanted to make you aware
我们间可能有点矛盾
that this is a potential problem area.
我知道了 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
教科书般完美的手法 本顿
A picture-perfect procedure, Benton.
贝弗 留下这次的录像
Bev, save the tape.
我们在发病及死亡率例会上可以放这个
Which we'll show it at M&M.
卡特 到时你来讲病例
Carter, you can present.
这将是你首次在会上亮相
It'll be your first time.
我去跟他讲
I'll tell him.
这是我第一个正式接手的病人
My first official patient.
卡特 这个人本来就不行了
Carter, the guy was a train wreck.
他的死因是心脏衰竭
He died of heart failure.
跟你扎到他的肝脏无关
It had nothing to do with you perfing his liver.
如果他没有躺倒这个手术台上来
Come on, if the guy hadn't been on the operating table...
那他在一个月内也必定会肝衰竭
Then his liver would have failed him in a month,
也许还不用一个月
maybe sooner.
我来通知他的家属
I'll tell the family.
他没有家属
He didn't have any.
卡特
Carter.
这正是我们学习的必经之路
It's how you learn.
这会令你成长为更好的医生
It'll make you a better doctor.
关于马克·格林
What can I say about Mark Greene
我还有什么别的可说
that hasn't already been said?
我认为所有人都知道
I think everybody knows how he
他作为贵格会教♥徒♥的小孩走过了很多逆境
overcame adversity as a child of Quakers
他那些自我放逐的岁月
His years in exile,
他写那些政♥治♥评论和打油诗
his political writings and limericks,
他起伏不定的情绪
his mod period with the turtlenecks
他的抑郁时期 当然 还有
his blue period, and, of course
他在争权时的义无反顾
his ruthless march to power
以及他对对手的全面压制
and the silencing of his rivals.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
我是个医生 却没有药
I'm a doctor without a single pill...
你认为选哪张好
Which one do you think?
是给护理学通讯的稿件吗
It's for the Nursing Newsletter?
是的 这张如何
Yeah. You think this one?
我在找你们这里的急诊调配主任
I'm looking for The supervising emergency service coordinator.
正是在下
You've found him.
你好 我是兰迪
Hi. I'm Randi.
我是新来的前台
I'm the new clerk.
他们说我将在你的手下工作
I understand I'll be working under you.
好
Right.
看到你的名字时 以为来的会是个男人
I, I was expecting a guy, because of the name.
兰迪 是的 经常会有人这样认为
"Randi." Right. Yeah, I get that a lot.
人事部说你这里能拿到
Personnel said that you would have
一些我需要填的免疫记录表格
some immunization forms for me to fill out.
是的
Right.
你还缺风疹和乙肝疫苗没打
You're going to need a rubella and a heptavax.
化验室在二楼
Lab's on the second floor.
他们同时还说我需要入职体♥检♥
And they said I would need an employee physical
而这里有医生能给我做
and that somebody here could do it.
杰瑞 你有病历需要我填吗 有病人看吗
Jerry, you have any charts for me, any patients? Anything?
没有吗 好吧 我会在儿科重症室
Alight. Well, I'll be at pedes I.C.U.
卡萝 你赶紧来
Carol, you got to come quick.
怎么了
What's up?
那个吸粉上头的人挣脱了束缚带
The angel duster broke out of restraints--
爬到一辆救护车顶上去了
climbed on top of the ambulance.
今天是什么疯狂肥仔节吗
What is this, crazy, fat guy day?
我跟你说 这个人绝对是疯了
I am telling you, this dude is mad.
叫保安来 把马克·格林找来
Call security, go find Mark Greene.
检查结果显示你没有什么很大的不妥
The tests show there's nothing seriously wrong.
我认为你的头晕是由迷路炎引起的
Your dizziness is caused by labyrinthitis.
那是什么
What's that?
是你的内耳发炎 非常轻微
Inflammation of the inner ear, very minor.
不是什么大问题 别刺♥激♥它 它会自愈
Nothing serious. Don't aggravate it, it'll go away.
你游泳吗
You swim?
不 我不会游泳
No. I don't know how.
但我确实经常泡在我的
But I do spend a lot of time floating
感官隔离水罐里
in my sensory deprivation tank.
那接下来的两周 你不能泡了
Not for the next two weeks, you don't.
也别倒立了
No standing on your head, either.
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis?
我想把这个送给你
I'd like for you to have this.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
请收下吧 这是个备用品
Please. It's a spare.
这个不是必需品 真的
It's not necessary, really.
我认为它是
I think it is.
真的
Really.
我的天 又来一个
Oh, god! Not an other one.
卡萝 当心
Watch out! Carol!
- 悠着点 哥们 悠着点 -马拉 马拉
- Hey, relax, buddy, relax! -Mara! Mara!
悠着点
Take it Easy!
马拉在哪
Where is Mara?
马拉
Mara!
没人能到那去
No body could get up there, man!
马拉
Mara?!
马拉
Mara?!
别 等下 退后点
Wait,wait! Just back off there.
-他吃了什么 -天使尘
- What's he on? - P.C.P.
我抓到他了
I got him!
我的天
Oh, my god!
你给我滚开
You get away from me.
-别碰我 -你怎样 你还好吗
- Don't you touch me. - Are you all right? You okay?
任何人都别碰我
No body touches me!
他被割伤了 你待在这 我带他进去
He's cut. Stay here, I am taking him in.
-我们走 -马拉
- Come on. - Mara
见鬼的保安怎么还没来
Where the hell is security?!
我们开枪吧
Let's shoot him.
我不能思考了
I can't think.
-让我先跟他谈谈 -停下来 给我停下来
- Let me talk to him. - Make it stop! Make it stop!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你在上面做什么呢 大块头
Hey! What you doing up there, big guy?
你是马拉吗
Mara?
没错 你不如先下来了如何
Yeah! Why don't you come down here?
下了这里你就安全多了 好吗
It's much safer, okay?
马拉
Mara!
是我 宝贝 下来吧
Yes, babe, come on down.
马拉
Mara!
马拉在哪
Where is Mara?
你要做什么
Hey! What are you doing?
别 别动它
Hey! Hey! No!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
马克 你和那个谁做了那件事了吗
Oh! Mark, did you and you-know-who have a you-know-what?
当然
You bet.
非常好
Good.
然后 这些分机是只供内部使用的
And then, these extensions are for internal use only.
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis?
-什么事 -你可以给做个全面体♥检♥吗
- Yeah? - Can you do it, a complete physical?
-给谁做 -兰迪
- On? - Randi?
-你好 -你好 吸气
- Hi. - Hi. Breathe in.
呼气
Breathe out.
你很健康 表格在哪里
You're fine. Where's the form?
我的室友是你在医治吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表