剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第一集
我想这是卡特医生吧
七月四日 上午5:45
卡特医生
17岁男性 胸腹多处枪伤
17-year-old male. Multiple GSWs to the chest and abdomen.
脉搏140微弱 血压80
Pulse 140 and thready. BP's 80 palp.
别扭来扭去的 这个傻子你看着眼熟吗
Stop squirrming around. This fool look familiar to you?
几个月前中过枪
Somebody shot him a couple of months ago.
天哪 痛死了
Oh,man. It hurts!
疼就对了 半年来两次
I hope so. Two times in six months.
你小子真是不学好
You got yourself a real slow learning curve going here, boy.
68号♥救护车在路上了
Unit 68's on the way.
醉汉从旅馆的阳台上摔了下来
Drunk dove off the balcony of the Westside Motor Lodge,
要找游泳池
looking for the pool.
-找到了吗 -没有
- Did he find it? - Nope.
嘿 这不是卡特医生吗
Hey, hey. Dr. Carter, I presume.
卡特 怎么了
Carter, what's up?
外科实习生在这儿集♥合♥吗
Surgical interns are supposed to meet down here someplace?
对对 你的小跟班们都在这儿
Yes, yes. Your lemmings are all over here.
杰瑞 铅中毒患者到了吗
Hey, Jerry, that lead poisoning come in?
到了 在创伤二室
Yeah. Trauma two.
你参加下午的国♥庆♥节野餐吗
Hey, are you gonna to make it to the Fourth of July's picnic this afternoon?
我都把球棒和手套放在车里了
My bat and glove are in my car.
把那个肺结核病人安置好
Parked the guy with TB
鱼缸里的鱼都没了
hocking up red snappers in the fish tank.
刘易斯医生
Hey, Dr. Lewis.
卡特 第一天吗
Carter, your first day?
卡特 要是你做不了外科医生
Carter, if you can't cut it in surgery,
还可以当家庭医生
there's always Family Medicine.
或者老年医学
Or Gerontology.
或是精神科医生
Or Psychiatry.
别忘了 他们没有权利赶你走
Don't forget. They can't throw you out.
他们会让你觉得生不如死
No, they can just make your life so miserable.
你会求他们放你走
You're gonna beg them to let you quit.
苏珊 这里需要你
Susan, we need you down here.
别担心 只有一年
Don't worry. It's only a year.
你可以的
You'll make it.
我还是去集♥合♥了
Guess I'd better join the group.
祝你好运
Right. Good luck.
尽量别杀死病人
Try not to kill anyone.
外科实习生吗
Surgical interns?
约翰 我是戴尔·艾德森 哈佛医学院
John, Dale Edson, Harvard Med.
我们去年见过
We met last year.
是啊 最近怎么样
Yeah. How you been?
很好 过去六周在霍普金斯医院
Great. Spent the last six weeks at Hopkins
进行胸外选修实习
on a Thoracic elective.
住院医师就是个纳粹
The resident was a Nazi
但他们让我参与了二十台瓣膜替换术
But they let me scrub in on 20 valve replacements.
这是朱莉·迪克森 杜克大学
This is Julie Dixon, Duke.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
这是梁久华 旧金山加州大学
This is Leung Joo Hua. UC. San francisco.
还有丹尼斯·甘特 密西西比大学
And Dennis Gant, Ole Miss.
我是路易斯安那州立大学的
LSU, actually.
他们允许我们穿手术服
They let us wear scrubs?
是啊 没那么正式 所以...
Yeah. It's pretty informal around here, so...
约翰在这儿上的学
John went to school here.
他可以带我们转个遍
He can show us the ins and outs.
现在是早上六点 哪儿有咖啡可以喝
All I want to know at 6:00 A.M. Where the hell is the coffee?
蓝队外科实习生 早上好
Blue team surgical interns, good morning.
我是梅尔文医生
My name is Dr. Melvoin.
今天是我实习的最后一天
Today is the last day of my internship,
你们的第一天
and the first day of yours
也就是说 在这场伟大的医学教育游戏中
Which means, in this great game of medical education
该你们上场了
tag, you're it.
员工指导手册
House staff guidelines.
这列出了实习生们必须
This lists the conferences and clinics
参加的会议和门诊
that all interns are required to attend.
错过一个 你的评价都会受到影响
Miss one, and your evaluation will be degraded.
周一四到五点 心血管会议
Vascular conference: Monday, 4:00 to 5:00.
周一五到七点 病理学
Pathology, Monday, 5:00 to 7:00.
周二五点 放射学
Radiology, Tuesday at 5:00.
周三上午七点 病例死亡讨论
M&M, Wednesday, 7:00 A.M.
每周一四五 实习生报告
Intern reports: Monday, Thursday, Friday
在早上七点
at 7 A.M.
周二七点 心血管期刊讨论
Vascular Journal Club, Tuesday at 7:00.
周五早上七点 院长会议
Chairman's conference: Friday, 7:00 A.M.
这个会议不是和
Doesn't the Chairman's conference
实习生报告的时间冲突了吗
conflict with the intern report?
没错 每周从早上五点到
Yep. You're on five days a week
晚上七点 一周五天
5:00 A.M. Till you finish up after 7:00 P.M.
每三周周末值班 每三天值夜班
You're on call every third weekend and every third night.
也就是说每三天一次
Which means every three days, you will be here
至少要从第一天早上五点
from 5 A.M. the first day
待到第二天晚上七点
till at least 7 P.M. The next.
什么时候可以睡觉
When do we get to sleep?
不睡
You don't.
你们是楔子
You are wedges.
已知的人类最原始的工具
The wedge is the most primitive tool known to man.
那就是你们
That is you.
你以为你知道自己在做什么
You think you know what you're doing.
相信我 你并不明白
Believe me, you don't.
十五分钟后和高级住院医师
Breakfast with your senior surgical resident, Dr. Benton
本顿医生一起开早餐会
will begin in 15 minutes.
本顿医生是实习生的噩梦
Dr. Benton is an intern's worst nightmare.
他比你聪明
He's smarter than you.
从不吃饭 从不睡觉
He never eats, he never sleeps
每本医学杂♥志♥他都会读 无论多冷门
And he reads every medical journal, no matter how obscure.
他是撒旦 魔王 路西法
He is the Antichrist, Beelzebub, Lucifer
专挑实习生下手
a devourer of wedges.
你会在晚上睡觉时
You will go to sleep at night
希望他未出世的孩子得瘟疫
wishing plague and pestilence on his unborn children.
早上醒来时却又希望
And you will wake up every morning praying
能得到他的认可
for his approval.
别做梦了
You won't get it.
欢迎来到地狱 女士们先生们
Welcome to hell, ladies and gentlemen.
本顿 不会那么糟 是吧
Benton, he can't be that bad, can he?
七月四日 上午6:55
皮特
Peter.
我昨晚留了言
I left a message last night.
你没回电
You never called me back.
我在手术
I was in surgery.
我
I, um...
测验的结果是阳性
I tested positive.
你的结果出来了吗
Did you get your results back?
不 我...
No. I, uh...
今天出
Some time today.
我要和马克·格林谈谈
I'm going to have to talk to Mark Greene about it.
好的
Yeah.
我认为你想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不错
There you go.
现在你会玩了
Now you're getting the hang of it.
好吧 我们为什么要玩这个
All right, remind me again why we're doing this.
好玩啊
It's fun.
是啊 好玩 我都忘了
Oh, it's fun, right. I forgot.
好了 十比一 开始
All right, 10-1. Here we go.
-昨晚的约会怎么样 -糟透了
- Hey, how was that date last night? - Awful.
你该用手的
You're supposed to use your hands.
好吧
Okay...
你给艾丽西娅打电♥话♥了吗
Hey, did you call Alicia?
有氧教练吗
The aerobics instructor?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表