剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
嘘 他还在睡
Shh, shh. He's still asleep.
昨晚太刺♥激♥了
God, we had such a night last night.
说出来你都不会信
You wouldn't believe it.
三重车祸 在芝加哥中心
Triple MVA-- car versus horse trailer
汽车撞上运马车
in the middle of Chicago.
一团糟
What a mess.
给我们忙坏了
I had such a blast
但我们凌晨五点才睡觉
but we didn't get to bed till 5:00
我现在查房♥迟到了
and now, I am late for rounds.
如果你看见他醒了
So, if you are still here when he wakes up
帮我转达感谢好吗
will you tell him I said thanks?
谢谢
Thanks.
卡特
Carter.
卡特
Carter!
胸腔引流器里已经有1500毫升了
There's already 1,500cc's in the pleurovac.
开胸托盘
Thoracotomy tray?
来吧
Let's do it.
多长时间了
Time down?
44分钟
Uh... 44 minutes.
我的天 流了能有一桶血了
Aw, Jesus, there's a bucket's worth.
哈蕾 拿点止血棉
Haleh, get some lap pads.
拿个灯来
Somebody gets a light here.
后门有车祸患者
Double MVA. At the back door.
这边什么情况
What have you got?
胸部多处枪伤 心脏停搏
Multiple gunshot wounds to the chest, he's full arrest...
苏珊
Susan?
大剂量肾上腺素 阿托品 4单位O型阴性血
High-dose epi, atropine, 4 units o-neg.
他左胸都是血
He's exsanguinated into the left chest.
你的同事马上要到了
Your pals are pulling up to the kerb.
要不要去搭把手
You might give them a hand.
我在这工作 护士长
I work here, nurse manager.
凯瑞·韦弗 住院总医师
Kerry Weaver, chief resident.
他心脏停搏了多久
How long has he been in arrest?
45分钟
45 minutes.
不会有奇迹发生了
Too late for miracles.
宣布死亡吧 我们要腾出地方
Let's call it. We need the room.
他是我的病人 凯瑞
He is my case, Kerry.
马上有个七岁的孩子和他妈妈 都能救
We got a seven-year-old kid and his mom coming in who we can save.
这里还躺着一个十四岁的孩子呢
We've got a 14-year-old on the table.
救不了了 宣布死亡吧
Who we can't. Call it.
心跳停止多久了
What was that time?
45分钟了
Uh, 45 down.
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Susan.
好 我来宣布
All right. I'm calling it.
死亡时间 7:19
Time of death, 7:19.
谁去叫一下保洁
Someone call housekeeping.
这里还要个轮床
We need another gurney in here!
给六号♥床注射甘露醇
Let's do the mannitol to No.6.
甘露醇
Mannitol?
30克
30 grams.
这里需要X光机
We need x-ray in here!
欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to hell.
绝对什么都没发生 我向你保证
Absolutely nothing happened, I can assure you.
她肯定找到了另一张床
She must have made the other bed
因为她就睡在那儿了
'cause that's where she was sleeping.
我们什么都没做
'cause we didn't do anything.
卡特 我像你♥爸♥爸吗
Carter, do I look like your father?
不 说实话 一点都不像
No. Actually, not at all.
我不在乎你做了什么或没做什么
I don't care what you did or didn't do
除了你睡过头了 你确实这么做了
Except for oversleep, which you did
尽管你小睡超时了 我还是当你已经
And despite your extended nap, I assume
准备好了今天早上的手术
You're prepared for this morning's surgery.
当然
Absolutely.
很好 因为我会让你忙得四脚朝天
Good, 'cause I'm going to work your ass off.
很好 因为我们要做...
Great, 'cause we're doing the, uh...
胸廓出口综合症的手术
Thoracic outlet syndrome.
对
Right.
卡萝
Carol!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我知道 我对很多人都这么干过
I know. I do that to a lot of people.
对不起 而且我很抱歉
Sorry. And I'm sorry
我刚才没认出你来
I didn't realize who you were earlier.
没事
Oh, that's all right.
你喜欢做随车医护人员吗
You, uh, enjoying paramedic ride-along?
喜欢 出去散散心挺好的
Yeah. It's kind of fun being out for a change.
我一直在重排日程表
I've been reorganizing a little bit.
我能为你做点什么吗
Can I run some things by you?
可以
Okay.
医生们给出指令后
The doctors need to write down their orders
由自己马上写下来
when they give them.
不会再有三小时之后这种废话
No more of this three-hours-later crap
指令没有完成也不能责怪护士
and blaming the nurses if it's not done.
那太好了
That would be great.
而且我觉得住院医生可以在手术之后
And I think that residents are capable
打扫手术室 你觉得呢
of cleaning up after procedure, don't you?
你会跟他们这么说吗
Are you going to tell them that?
当然 为什么不说
Sure. Why not?
他们不能再偷看病历
They're going to stop peeking through the charts
挑选最有意思的病患来治了
picking the most interesting cases.
你们没得选
You don't get a choice.
凭什么让他们选 对吧
Why should they? Right?
看来这一路可不轻松
It's going to be a bumpy ride.
已经不轻松了
Already is.
所以是胸廓出口综合症
So, thoracic outlet syndrome.
我还真没机会去...
I really haven't had a chance to, um...
是肺部手术 对吗
It's the lung, right?
别跟我提布莱根医院的事
Don't get me started on the Brigham.
怎么了
What?
他们让我来筹建
They bring me in to set up
急诊医学训练项目
their emergency medicine training program.
吊了我六个月的胃口
They keep me on the line for six months.
结果直接被该死的董事会否决了
Damn thing never got out of committee.
一群书呆子
Bunch of mud-phuds.
书呆子
Mud-phuds?
医学博士和哲学博士
M.D./Ph.D.
只会在实验室里做研究
Bench scientists doing research.
只知道电泳凝胶 剪切DNA
Running gels, chopping up DNA.
印迹杂交法 蛋白质印迹法
Northern blots, western blots
南方氏印迹法
southern blots.
印迹
Blots?
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
他们都很优秀
They're good people.
聪明绝顶
They're smart people
但就算感冒病毒站在他们面前朝他们打喷嚏
but they couldn't diagnose a cold
他们也无法诊断出来
if it stood up and sneezed on them.
你一定很高兴能回来
You must be glad to be back, then.
没错
You betcha!
给我个有意思的病人 需要做个小手术
Give me a good sick body, needs a little slicing
我就心满意足了
and I'm a happy man.
去找本顿 行吗
Go find Benton, will you?
我想我们准备好了
I believe we're ready.
也许只是因为今晚的情况太复杂
Maybe it's just too complicated for tonight.
不 不 我想见你
No, no. I want to see you.
我只是...
I just, um...
我向杰姬保证我会
I promised Jackie I would...
本顿医生 我觉得他真正需要的
Uh, Dr. Benton, I think that all he really needs
只是对左腿进行一些
is some active-passive resistance therapy
主动和被动的抗阻治疗
for that left leg.
对 对 很好
Oh, yeah. Yeah. That's good.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表