剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我担心她的瘫痪症状
I am worried about her paraplegia.
现在还不能断定这是不是暂时症状
It's too soon to determine whether it's not temporary.
处理方案呢
Course of action?
提高她的心输出量
Increase her cardiac output
这样我们可以把她转到长♥期♥护理部门
So we can transfer her to a long-term care facility.
把她转到别的部门 怎么做呢
Get her off of our service. Exactly. How?
鉴于她的情况
Well, given her condition
我建议强心剂滴注
I'd suggest a dobutamine IV.
疗养院不会收输着液的病人的 对吧
They wouldn't accept her in a nursing home with an IV, would they?
还有人要说吗
Anybody else?
卡特先生 有想法吗
Mr. Carter, a thought?
强心剂或许会让她维持几天好状态
If we put her on dobutamine, she might get better for a few days.
但是她有可能会代谢失调 症状反复
But she's likely to decompensate and bounce back here.
可以试试ACE抑制剂
Try an ACE inhibitor.
对啊 我们可以这么做不是吗 本顿医生
Yes, we could do that, couldn't we, Dr. Benton?
那会让她的肾脏状态恶化
It worsens her renal problem.
卡特
Carter?
-给硝酸酯 -会减弱前负荷
- Nitrates. - Decreases her preload.
-地高辛 -肾脏无法排出
- Digoxin. - Kidneys can't clear it.
利尿剂
Diuretics.
会减弱心输出量
Decreases cardiac output.
还真是个难题
Quite the conundrum.
我确信会有解决方案的
I'm sure there's a solution.
这来一点那来一点
A pinch of this, a touch of that.
我们得运用我们的临床判断
We have to use our clinical judgement.
卡特 你有几个患者在诊啊
How many are you currently carrying, Mr. Carter?
五个 不过再来一个也忙得过来
Five, but I can handle another one, no problem.
既然这样 让我们看看
In that case, show us what you can do
不用本顿医生强心剂的处理方案吧
without resorting to Dr. Benton's dobutamine.
给我们惊喜 去创造个奇迹吧
Amaze us. Impress us. Work miracles.
严重的脓癣
Bad case of ringworm with kerion.
给他口服灰黄霉素
Let's get him on oral griseofulvin.
张嘴
Open up.
泰 你在家能吃饱饭吗
Ty, you had enough to eat?
嗯
Yeah.
-有 -比如呢
- Yeah? - Like what?
就是吃东西
We eat stuff.
水果 蔬菜 肉类吗
Fruits, vegetables, meats?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
小婴儿呢
What about the babies?
喝配方奶粉吗
They get formula?
妈妈的券不要了就会给我
My mom gives me the stamps when she don't need them
然后我去买♥♥东西
and I get us stuff.
给宝宝们买♥♥牛奶 还买♥♥红肠和面包
Milk for the babies, bologna, bread.
你妈妈给你食物券 然后你去买♥♥东西
Your mom gives you food stamps and you do the shopping?
我很在行
I'm good at it.
特雷还好吗
Trey okay?
他是你弟弟吗
He is one of your brothers?
好好照顾他 他有病
Look after him. He's sick.
严重吗
How sick?
脑瘫
Cerebral palsy.
你弟弟是脑瘫
Your brother has cerebral palsy?
他在创伤一室
He's in Trauma One.
道格在给他做检查
Doug's checking him out.
给他做心电图 生化二十项 蛋白
CBC, chem-20, protein studies
转铁蛋白 铁元素和尿常规检查
transferrin, iron and a UA.
给牙科学校打个电♥话♥
Let's call a dental school
让他们派些学生过来
and get some of those students over here
给这些孩子做检查
to take a look at these kids.
现在我去看看你弟弟特雷怎么样了
Now I'm going to go see how your brother Trey's doing, okay?
好
All right.
道格在哪儿
Where's Doug?
创伤一室
Trauma One.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
贫血
Anemia,
中性粒细胞缺乏 鹅口疮 中耳炎
neutropenic, thrush, chronic otitis media
还有虱病
and pediculosis.
虱子
Lice.
我敢说如果她长虱子...
I bet you if she's got them...
他们肯定长虱子
They've all got them.
珍妮 拿盆和洗发水来给他们洗头
Jeanie, grab a basin and enough rid to start shampooing.
他们所有人吗
All of them?
来这里幸福吧
It's great to be the new kid on the block.
苏珊 你不是七点就下班了吗
Susan, weren't you off at 7:00?
是的 珍妮也是
Yep. Jeanie too.
今天下午我要参加绩效考核
I've got a performance review this afternoon.
晚点走也没事
I might be supposed to stick around.
珍妮 我们去巡视一遍长虱子的情况
Come on, Jeanie. Lice patrol.
难道这不是护士该做的事吗
Isn't that a nurse's job?
不 今天不是
No, not today it isn't.
苏珊 你给她做完检查就回家吧
Susan, why don't you finish this one and then go home.
我们可以搞定
We've got it.
是我接诊的他们 我想确定他们都没事再走
You know I signed them in, and I want to make sure they're okay before I go.
这是患脑瘫的那个孩子吗
Is this the kid with CP?
是的 五岁了
Yeah. Five years old.
25斤重
Weighs 28 pounds.
他没什么精神
He's lethargic.
轻微腹水肿
Slight abdominal edema.
孩子快饿死了
Kid's starving to death.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
看
Look at that.
烟头烫的
Cigarette burns.
是的 还红肿着
Yeah. Welts too.
如果他不同意下楼上救护车
You're going to have to bring him in
你们得负责把他抬过来
if he won't go down to the ambulance.
谁在我巡房♥的时候呼我
Who paged me down from rounds?
如果我被枪击了
Hey, if I got shot
我肯定想去医院
I'd want to come in to the hospital.
这事最好很重要
This better be important.
不 女士 我不想和他说话
No. Look, lady, I'm not going to talk to him.
我只是个接待员 不是牧师
I'm a clerk, not a priest.
不上车就打电♥话♥给911
Call 911 or get on the damn bus.
谁呼我
The page.
我怎么知道 问别人
How should I know? Ask around.
本顿
Benton?
什么
What?!
我是艾尔·布雷 珍妮的老公
Al boulet, Jeanie's husband.
对 你好
Oh, yeah. Hey.
最近还好吗
How are you doing?
不太好 你见过她吗
I've been better. Have you seen her?
没有 她在工作吗
No. Is she working?
她应该七点下班
She was supposed to be off at 7:00.
和我一起吃早餐
And meet me for breakfast.
如果你看见她
Do me a favor if you see her
帮忙告诉她我在找她 好吗
tell her I'm looking for her. Okay?
好的
Yeah.
查清楚是谁呼叫我
Find out who's paging me
然后告诉他们下回我再来的时候
and tell them they damn well better be down here
他们最好在这儿等着
the next time I come.
怎么了
What was that all about?
个性医生 谁知道呢
Dr. Personality? Who knows?
有儿童与家庭服务部的人来过吗
Any of you seen DCFS around here?
马克·格林
Mark Greene?
马克·格林医生
Dr. Mark greene?
您是儿童服务部的吗
You child services?
不是
Sorry, no.
我是送传票的
Process server.
请在这上面签字
Sign here, please.
这是什么传票
What for?
法♥院♥传唤
Summons.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表