剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, it's probably broken.
妈的
Oh, damn.
珍妮
Hey, Jeanie.
我希望你今晚不会太倒霉
Look, I hope you haven't gone through a lot of trouble tonight,
但晚餐取消了
but dinner's off.
真的吗 他们这么晚才取消吗
Really? They canceled this late?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我的一场手术结束后出现了许多并发症
I, um, I got a post-op with a lot of complications.
我今天一整晚都要在那 抱歉
I'm going to be hung up here all night. Sorry.
那我该取消美容院预约了
Guess I'll cancel my makeover.
开个玩笑
That was a joke.
有空再约
Some other time.
好的
Yeah.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 兄弟俩
Twofer. Brothers.
诺亚九岁 肯尼七岁
Noah's nine, Kenny's seven.
扒在一辆公交车后面
Skitching behind a bus.
肯尼中途掉了下来
Kenny fell off,
诺亚也松了手 一辆车撞到了他俩
Noah let go and a car hit them.
肯尼伤得很重
Kenny's hurt real bad.
好了 坚持住 诺亚
All right, hang in there, Noah.
扒住车什么意思
Skitching?
就是抓住一辆行进中车辆的保险杠
You grab the bumper of a moving car
车会拖着你划过冰面
And it drags you along the ice.
七岁的孩子被撞的很重
Seven-year-old's dinged pretty badly.
头部创伤 失去意识 昏迷指数10
Head trauma, a.LOC, GCS 10,
血压60/40 脉搏144
BP. 60/40, pulse 144
有股骨骨折可能性 另外他到腹部
Probably femur fracture, and he's got a tire track
有一处轮胎痕
across his abdomen.
诺亚怎么样
And what about Noah?
情况稳定 精神不错 有几处割伤
Stable, good vitals, couple of cuts,
可能手腕骨折
maybe a fractured wrist.
听我口令 一 二 三
Okay, on my count. One, two, three.
把X光设备拿来
All right, let's get x-ray in here.
移♥动♥式脊椎造影 血常规 交叉配血6个单位
Portable c-spine, CBC., type and cross six units.
巴宾斯基反射正常
Babinski's downgoing.
血压降到50 脉搏150
BP's down 50 PALP. Pulse 150.
取两袋O型阴性血来 快
Get two of o-negative down here stat.
无肠鸣音 腹部僵硬
Absent bowel sounds, belly's rigid.
插管盘拿来
Intubation tray.
拿五号♥插管
Uncuffed number five ET tube.
帮我扶住他的脖子
Stabilize his neck for me.
脑部CT平扫
Head CT, non-contrast.
开始
Here we go.
我来约脊柱 胸部 骨盆 右股骨检查
I'll order a c-spine, chest, pelvis, right femur.
准备腹腔灌洗
Set up for a peritoneal lavage, please.
我先去隔壁
Uh-huh. I'll be next door.
诺亚 冷静一点
Noah, just calm down.
你会没事到
You're going to be okay.
肯尼怎么样了
What about Kenny?
他会没事吗 他会死吗
Is he going to be okay? Is he going to die?
-我们正在给他治疗 -都是我的错
- We are taking care of him, Noah. - It's my fault.
他怎么样
How is he?
他算幸运 只有几处撕裂伤和擦伤 手腕骨折
He's lucky. Just a couple of lacerations, road rash, wrist fracture.
肯尼 肯尼
Kenny! Kenny!
诺亚 你得平静一点
Noah, you gonna have to calm down.
肯尼必须要做手术
Kenny has to have surgery
我们需要知道你们得父母在哪里
and we need to know where your parents are.
他会死的 是不是
He is going to die, isn't he?
你们得父母在哪
Where are your parents?
我不知道我妈妈在哪
I don't know where my mom is.
我爸爸没有和我们在一起
My dad's not around.
我认得这个孩子
I recognize this kid.
诺亚 你之前来过医院 是不是
Noah, you've been in here before, right?
别让他死 求你们了 好吗
Don't let him die, please. Okay?
准备好腹腔灌洗了
We're prepped for the D.P.L.
诺亚 你要冷静一点
Listen, Noah, you need to calm down
想一想你♥爸♥爸在哪里 好吗
and try to remember where your dad is, okay?
父母还找不到
Parents are nowhere to be found.
我们要在无父母授权同意下手术
We got to do this without their consent.
好的 通知手术室
All right, notify OR.
通知备班的小儿外科医生
And the pediatric surgeon on call, please.
O型阴性血每千克体重需要20毫升
O-neg at 20 per kilogram.
应该是500毫升
I figured 500cc's.
听起来没错
Sounds about right.
腹腔内出血
Tap's positive.
卡特医生 你能不能给向戈德斯坦医生
Dr. Carter, could you explain
讲一下希尔薇的情况
what's going on with my Sylvie to Dr. Goldstein?
戈德斯坦医生
Dr. Goldstein?
卡特
Carter?
他是住在我姐姐楼上的邻居 在迈阿密
He's the upstairs neighbor of my sister in Miami.
卡特
Carter.
帮我留个电♥话♥ 我稍后打回去
Just get a number for me and I'll call back.
卡特
Carter!
乌泽里奇的数据表在哪里
Where are Vucelich's data sheets?
我还没弄完
I'm not quite done with them yet.
卡特 那你刚刚做什么去了
Carter, what the hell have you been doing?
我在帮卢巴度太太办理再次住院
I've been trying to get Mrs. Rubadoux readmitted.
心脏科不接收她 因为她没有确诊心肌梗塞
Cardiology won't take her 'cause there's no confirmed MI.
肾病科不接收她 因为她心脏衰竭
Renal won't take her 'cause she's in failure.
卡特 她只是一个病人
Carter, she's one patient.
让她住院然后完成乌泽里奇的数据表 好吗
Get her admitted and finish Vucelich's data sheets, okay?
迪恩太太
Mrs. Dean?
我是刘易斯医生
I'm Dr. Lewis.
莉莉告诉我你拔掉了自己的插管
Lily tells me you took your intubation tube out.
我们一般不鼓励这么做
We don't usually encourage that here.
不过我猜这应该表示你感觉好些了
But I'll take it as a sign that you're feeling better?
好多了
Like a million bucks.
在你的病历记录里有一条不接受心肺复苏术的要求
In your records there's a "do not resuscitate" order.
我希望帮你删掉
I'd like to remove it.
不
No.
不要删
Leave it.
你处于临界呼吸衰竭
You're in impending respiratory failure.
这是可医治的
It's treatable.
但我们需要给你戴上呼吸器
But we need to put you on a respirator.
迪恩太太 你才五十岁
Mrs. Dean, you're only 50 years old.
不要删掉
Leave it.
留着
Leave it.
不是什么紧急事件
Well, it's not an emergency.
我只是想告诉他们
I just wanted to tell them
我今晚不去吃饭了
that I'm not coming to the dinner tonight.
本顿医生 你生病了吗
Dr. Benton, are you ill?
我的意思是 你有没有身患绝症
And by that, I mean do you have a terminal disease
今晚十一点前就要离世了
to which you will succumb before 11:00 tonight?
-没有 -那我建议你今晚八点准时到
- No. - Then I suggest you arrive promptly at 8:00
今晚好好玩
and enjoy your evening.
我不确定他希望我去
Well, I'm not sure he wants me to come.
他当然希望你去
Of course, he wants you.
你在为一个最后一秒取消的预约补位
You're filling in for a last-minute cancellation.
玛丽安不喜欢她的宴会上有空位
Marian doesn't like empty chairs at her dinner parties.
你这样想
Think of it this way:
晚餐就像手术
His dinners are like his surgeries.
当你被要求出席的时候
When your presence is requested
是不能谢绝的
You don't decline.
有没有我妻子的消息
Any word from my wife yet?
在路上
On her way.
那屋子里是有人在挖猫的眼珠子吗
Is someone poking out a cat's eye in there?
我告诉他可以在这练习
I told him it was okay to practice.
看起来你在腓骨下段
It looks like you have a non-displaced fracture
有非移位性骨裂
of the distal fibula.
-该死 -你需要打石膏
- Damn! -You're going to need a cast.
我会想念羊杂布丁的
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表