剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
这首歌♥怎么样
Uh... how about it?
带我去看棒球赛
Take me out to the ball game
带我去人群中
Take me out to the crowd
给我买♥♥点花生米和爆米花
Buy me some peanuts and crackerjack
不回家也不在乎
I don't care if I never get back
听着
Listen to me.
我得去找救援
I got to go get some help.
不 别走 别走
No, don't go! Just don't!
没事的
It's ok.
求你了
Please, don't!
你得尽量大声唱歌♥
You gotta sing as loud as you can
大到我能听得见 好吗
So that I can hear you, all right?
-过来向我保证 -好吧
- Say yes to me, come here. - Yeah.
好的 唱吧
All right. Here we go.
让我为家乡的球队加油
Let me root, root, root, for the home team
如果他们输了就太可惜了
If they don't win it's a shame
因为这古老的球赛里
For it's one, two, three strikes you're out
三击不中你就出局
at the old ball game.
带我去看棒球赛
Take me out to the ball game...
行了
Okay.
喂 我找不到
Hey, I couldn't find it!
什么
Come here! What?
我找不到电♥话♥
I couldn't find a phone!
到处都找不到
I couldn't find a phone anywhere!
找不到电♥话♥
I couldn't find a phone!
过来 快点
Come here! Come on!
进去 找个电♥话♥打911
You go in there, you find a phone, you call 911.
然后留在这直到救援队来 明白吗
You stay here till help gets here. You got it?
懂了吗 快去
You understand? Go! Let's go!
喂 本
Hey, Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
你没事吧
You all right?
本
Hey, ben!
我...
I... I...
我唱了四遍
I sang it four times.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
醒醒
Hey, hey, stay awake.
给我醒醒
You gotta stay awake for me.
坚持住 保持清醒
Come on, you gotta stay awake.
这玩意可以派上用场
This is gonna do the trick.
我们用千斤顶把你的腿弄出来
We use this jack to get your leg out.
你是小熊队的球迷
So you're a cubs fan?
对吗
Yeah?
谁是你最喜欢的球员
Who's your favorite player?
谁是你最喜欢的球员 本
Who's your favorite player, Ben?
嘿 醒醒
Hey! Come on!
谁是你最喜欢的球员
Who's your favorite player?
马克·格雷斯
Mark Grace.
马克·格雷斯
Mark Grace?
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you nuts?
沙翁·唐斯顿才是最棒的
Shawon Dunston's the man.
赛场上最棒的游击手
The best shortstop in the game.
告诉你我打算干嘛
Tell you what I'll do.
下个赛季 我带你去瑞格利球场
Next season, I'll take you to Wrigley Field.
醒醒 听我说
Hey! Come on, stick with me.
我带你去瑞格利球场
I'll take you to Wrigley Field...
见鬼
Come on, damn it!
我们买♥♥点热狗吃
We'll get a couple of dogs
到时候我们比较一下格雷斯和唐斯顿 好吗
And we'll compare Grace to Dunston, all right?
说定了
There you go.
醒醒
Stay up. Stay awake.
把头抬高
Keep your head up.
高于水面
Keep your head above water.
很好
All right, all right.
你觉得自己很懂棒球 对吗
So you think that you know a lot about baseball, do you?
来 考考我
All right, ask me a question.
快点 问个难的
Come on. Ask me a tough one, let's go.
听我说 醒醒
Stay with me, stay up.
给我醒醒
You stay up!
谁是本垒打之冠
The most home runs.
本垒打之冠
The most home runs?
汉克·阿伦刷新了贝比·鲁斯的记录
Hank Aaron beats Babe Ruth.
这问题太简单了
That's nothing.That is an easy one.
行了 准备好了吗
Here we go. You ready?
我们弄开了
Okay. We got it.
弄开了 听着
We got it. All right, come here.
你得把腿抽出去
You got to push your leg out.
准备
You ready?
我感觉不到我的腿
I-I can't feel it.
没关系 我帮你
That's okay. I'll help you.
开始
Here we go.
很好 准备
All right, ready?
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
听好了 把手给我
All right, listen. Give me your hands.
抓住这里
You got to hold on right here.
两只手一起抓
Hold on with both hands.
坚持住 把头抬高 高于水面
You hold on and you got to keep your head up above water.
明白吗
You understand me? Yes?
我做不到
I can't do it.
我不行了
I can't...
你行的
Yes, you...
我抓不住了
I can't hold...
抓不住了
I can't... I just...
抓紧
Do it!
我...
I...
不行了
I can't!
你一定行
Yes, you can!
不行了
I can't!
不行了
I can't!
你行的
Yes, you can!
该死的 你给我撑住了 该死
Damn it, you hold on, damn it!
坚持住
You hold on!
你给我坚持住
You hold on!
再坚持一下 听到了吗
You hold on! You understand me?
坚持住 快了
Hold on! Here we go.
我们就快成功了
We're almost there.
不行 我
No, I...
把手给我
Hey! Come here!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
你不能死在这里 本
You're not dying on me, Ben!
你不能死
Not now!
我用我的等离子枪射中了炼狱骑士
Hey! I shot the Hell Knight with my plasma rifle
但他用火箭炮终结了我
But he nailed me with a rocket launcher.
留心避开那些火球
Watch out for the fireballs.
本顿医生 打扰一下
Excuse me, Dr. Benton?
怎么了
Yeah.
我归类了病历
I sorted through the charts
并对比了所有的出院小结记录
and compiled all the discharge summaries.
我认为你的病人患有食管旁疝
I think your patient has a paraesophageal hernia.
你如果还有事 就去缝合室找我
You need anything else, I'll be in the suture room.
我们要去哪
Where we going?
把你转到个更好的房♥间里去
We're moving you to a nicer room.
带上我的午餐盒
My lunch box.
在这呢
Here you go.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表