剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第八集
传密者
小心地滑
早 抱歉 我来晚了
Hi. Sorry, I'm late.
先吃点 他还没到呢
Grab a bite. He's not here yet.
当然还没
Of course not.
罗斯怎么可能会准时
Why would Ross be on time?
尼尔
Neal.
他把一个孩子放在了一架不安全的
He puts a kid in an unsecured news chopper
新闻直升机 然后医院就要给他颁奖了
and the hospital's going to give him an award.
尼尔 面对现实吧
Neal, face it.
罗斯是个真正的英雄
Ross is a bona fide hero.
他给医院带来了很好的名声
He's brought terrific press to the hospital
董事会想对此表示感谢
and the board wants to acknowledge that.
为什么他们让他留下
Why don't they ask him to stay?
为什么要我去做这件事
Why do I have to do it?
因为是你开除了他
Because you're the one who fired him
而这也是让董事会不高兴的事实
a fact the board is none too happy about.
还有奶油干酪吗
Is there any more cream cheese?
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
请坐 抱歉这么早把你拉过来
Please. Sorry to drag you out so early.
果汁 百吉饼
Um, juice? Bagel?
不了 我刚吃过
No, I just ate.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
你今晚的晚礼服准备好了吗
Got your tux ready for tonight?
我要租一件
I'm renting one.
我的还没干
Mine's still drying out.
这将是一场盛大的
It's going to be quite a gala.
有两位市参议员会到场
We've got two aldermen coming
所以做好合照的准备
so be prepared for pictures.
我已经请马克作为主持人
I've asked Mark to be the presenter.
黛米·摩尔没时间吗
Demi Moore wasn't available?
开玩笑了 实际上
You jest, but the truth is
我们都真心地为你感到骄傲 道格
we're all proud of you, Doug.
我们所有人
All of us.
没错
Yes.
所以 我们想让把你的合约
So much so, we want to extend your fellowship
延长一年
for another year.
谁是我的主管
Uh, well, who would be my supervisor?
他
Him.
希望你能留下 道格
Hope you'll stay, Doug.
我们急诊室不希望失去你
We'd hate to lose you in the E.R.
谢谢
Well, uh, thanks,
但由于我以为我被开除了
but being as I thought that I was fired
已经接下了另一个在一个私人诊所的职位
I have taken another position at a private practice.
我知道 我们希望你能重新考虑一下那个决定
I know. We'd like you to reconsider that decision.
不是吗 尼尔
Wouldn't we, Neal?
是的 没错 我们是的
Yes, indeed, we would.
你会留下来吗
Are you gonna stay?
你现在就要知道吗
You need to know now?
尽快
Pretty soon.
我能一个月多四次换班吗
Well, can I have four extra attending shifts a month?
多点也无妨
I could use the extra though.
可以
Possibly.
周六晚上休息呢
How about Saturday nights off?
哥们 别得寸进尺
Don't push your luck, pal.
你认为我在开玩笑
You think I'm kidding.
信 你的新粉丝寄来的
Ah, mail, from your newfound fans--
从字迹来看 大部分是女性
Mostly female, by the handwriting.
英勇表现的回报
Ah, the wages of heroism.
我们还在传真上收到了一份求婚书
And we got a marriage proposal on the fax.
附着银行结单吗
Does it include a bank statement?
早上好 我是卡特医生
Morning. I'm Dr. Carter.
你一定是"罗梅洛"吧
You must be "Romero."
韦尔伯 那是我的美国名
Uh, Wilbur. That's my American name.
我选的
I picked it.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
我知道你感觉脸有点怪怪的
I understand your face feels funny.
右脸
The right side.
你能让我看看你的牙齿吗
Yeah? Can you show me your teeth?
它们怎么样
How about those?
我做不到
I can't.
不行吗
No?
你能就像那样为我紧紧地
Can you squeeze your eyes really tight
闭上你的眼睛吗
for me like that?
他太年轻了 当不了医生
Es muy joven para ser medico.
她说的啥
What was that?
她 认为你太年轻了当不了医生
She, uh, thinks you're too young to be a doctor.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
你说英语吗
You speak English?
她不会 但是我会
She don't, but I do.
好的
Okay.
你的面部神经发炎了
You have an inflammation of the facial nerve
也叫作贝尔氏麻痹
also known as Bell's palsy.
不严重
It's not serious.
不严重
No es serioso.
我不认为他是个医生
No creo que es medico.
他太年轻了
Es muy joven.
她还是不认为你是个医生
Uh, she still doesn't think you're a doctor.
告诉她再有四个月 我就是了
Well, tell her in four months, I will be.
他四个月后就要当医生了
Sera un medico en cuatro meses.
我们想要看个真正的医生
We want to see a real doctor.
你看过时间表了吗 我感恩节用上班吗
Have you seen the schedule, am I working at thanksgiving?
不用
No.
很好
Cool.
但是我需要你明晚来上班
But I need you to work tomorrow night.
我还没找到一名夜间保姆
I haven't found a night nanny, yet.
我不能一直替你上夜班
I can't keep covering nights for you.
我上周连着上了四天夜班
I did four in a row last week.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你太好了 我很感激
You've been great. I appreciate it.
我会想些别的办法
I'll figure something out.
皮特
Peter?
咋了
Yeah?
我以为博登泽格今天负责急诊室
I thought Zeidenberg was covering E.R. today.
时间表改了 为什么
Schedule change. Why?
我应该花一天的时间
I'm supposed to spend the day
跟值班外科医生练习我的缝合术
with the surgeon on call to practice my suturing.
如果这有问题
If it's a problem...
对我来说没问题 你有问题吗
It's not a problem for me. Is it a problem for you?
-没有 -好的
- No. - All right.
五号♥床 膝关节韧带
Knee lac in bed 5.
海瑟薇
Hey, Hathaway.
什么情况
Hey, what do you got?
明显的自杀企图
Apparent suicide attempt.
她弟弟在一个泰诺空瓶旁边发现了她
Brother found her next to an empty bottle of Tylenol.
她叫什么
What's her name?
茱莉亚
Julia.
杰瑞 你能去找格林吗
Jerry, could you go find Greene, please?
生命体征
Vitals?
正常
She's normal.
我给你弄到了那个屋顶工的号♥码
Hey, listen. I got the number of that roofer for you.
很好 谢谢
Oh, great. Thank you.
海瑟薇 我听说你给自己买♥♥了一个真的钱坑
I hear you bought yourself a real money pit, Hathaway.
你从哪听来的
Where did you hear that?
泰诺过量
Tylenol O.D.?
你吃了多少 茱莉亚
How much did you take, julia?
你什么时候吃的 亲爱的
When did you take it, sweetheart?
她没说过一句话
She hasn't said a word.
我们需要测乙酰氨基酚水平 肾功能测试
We need an acetaminophen level, liver function tests,
洗胃 50克活性炭
gastric lavage, 50 grams activated charcoal.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表