剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第五集
"先成家再立业"
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
就我们两个吗
Are we alone?
对啊 不然呢
I'm alone. Are you?
我晚上好像听见了女人的声音
Thought I heard a woman's voice during the night.
你偷听
You eavesdropping?
很难听不到
Eh, just, you know, kind of hard to miss.
听着不像赫尔达
Didn't sound like Hulda.
百吉饼要么
You want a bagel?
刚做的
Fresh?
艾尔芬家今早刚做的
Baked this morning by Elfin Hands.
工作一整天
Works all day.
晚上浪一夜
Entertains all night.
他却在日出时起床
And he gets up at sunrise,
去了面包店
goes to the bakery.
你的秘诀是什么
What's your secret?
我是个生龙活虎的男人
I'm a virtuous man.
早 杰
Good morning, Jer.
你也是
And a delightful morning to you.
要来点刚出锅的黄油爆米花吗
Fresh, buttered popcorn?
不了 我在关注我的甘油三酯呢
Oh, I'm watching my triglycerides.
把摔倒的病人成功转去了骨科
Turfed the slip and fall to Ortho.
干得好
Well done.
要爆米花吗
Popcorn?
好啊
Oh, yum.
今天很美好吧
Hello! Isn't it a wonderful day?
早上好 急诊室
Good morning, ER.
氮罐又漏了吗
Are the nitrous tanks leaking again?
好点了
Better.
今天是韦弗的休息日
It's Weaver's day off.
如果这都不庆祝
And if that's not cause for celebration
那我不知道能庆祝什么了
I don't know what is.
完美
Perfect.
能请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你们真坏
You guys are bad.
大声点
Turn it up.
-刚来吗 -是啊 你呢
- Hi. Just getting on? - Yeah. You?
不 我整晚都呆在手术室
No. No. I spent all night in the OR.
一名肠梗阻的妇女手术中突然不行了
A woman with a bowel obstruction crashed.
一团糟
Big mess.
我做到了我的第一个肺动脉导管
And I floated my first swan-ganz catheter.
导管经上腔或下腔静脉到右房♥ 右室 直至进入肺动脉
你最近做了很多手术
Wow! You've done a lot of procedures lately.
是啊 尽是外伤和插胸管
Yeah, cut-downs, chest tubes.
摘了个胆囊 切了个阑尾
Opened a choley, closed an appi.
本顿手指受伤
Benton's bum finger's the best thing
对我来说是最好的事了
that ever happened to me.
我甚至缝了胃
I even got to staple a stomach.
本顿只能站在那儿看
And Benton just had to stand there and watch.
他的表情太经典了
The look on his face was classic.
-只是... -卡特...
- Just... - Carter...
我有个新手术要交给你
I have a new procedure for you.
异物提取
Foreign body extraction.
什么异物
Uh, what kind of foreign body?
手电筒
Flashlight.
据说是在更换保险丝时摔倒了
Claims he fell on it while changing a fuse.
裸着的
Naked.
遗弃三个月后
Adoption proceedings can't begin
才可以开始走收养程序
until 90 days after abandonment.
所以我们假设
So, assuming we proceed the Hallorans
哈洛伦夫妇在一月初才能提交收养申请
would petition for custody In early January.
但是 他们愿意尽快收养苏西
However, they would like to take Susie sooner than later.
有多快
How much sooner?
这周之内
End of the week.
他们认为现在就收养带来的伤害
They feel the change would be less traumatic now
要比一两个月之后的少
than a month or two.
没错
Right.
我提过你想继续陪伴苏西成长
I mentioned your wish to continue to be part of Susie's life.
以她小姨的身份
as her aunt.
他们愿意考虑
And they are willing to think about it.
好
Right.
你好
Yes.
我这就出来
I'll come out.
他们人很好
They're nice people,
但这并不代表
but there's no reason to feel that
你必须迎合他们的时间和条件
you have to comply with their timetable and conditions.
你要对安排满意才行
You need to feel comfortable with the arrangement.
我知道
I know.
你应该慢慢来
And you should take all the time you need.
我不认为这会使我好过一点
I don't think time will make it any easier.
准备好了吗
Ready?
他们的名字是什么
Oh, what are their first names?
凯文和丽萨
Kevin and Lisa.
好吧
Yeah.
这是苏珊·刘易斯
I'd like you to meet Susan Lewis.
你好
Hello.
很高兴见到你 苏珊
It's nice to meet you, Susan.
这就是苏西
This is Susie.
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
好啊
Yes.
你太可爱了
You are so precious.
太可爱了
So precious.
不归我管 这也不归我管
Not my shift, not my shift.
这些旧病历怎么还在这儿
Why are these old charts still here?
通常是韦弗医生来清理的
Dr. Weaver usually weeds them out.
看出她没来了
You can tell when she's not here.
是啊
Yeah.
苏珊在哪儿
Where's susan?
她今天因私请假了
She took a personal day.
毫无疑问
Let there be no doubt.
流感季节到了
Flu season has arrived.
有一半的病人都是我的
I have half the board.
还有一个 罗佳佳
One more-- Chia-chia Leow.
我来看看他
Oh, let me see him.
那个艾滋病男孩
The little boy with aids?
对 他发高烧了
Yep, he spiked a fever.
他都坐不起来了 我把他安排在三号♥诊室了
He can't even sit up. I put him in three.
二号♥房♥的孩子搞定了
Kid in two's done.
你把薯条从他鼻子里弄出来了
You get the french fry out of his nose?
是啊 我不得不听他妈妈讲了二十分钟
Yeah. I had to listen to his mother talk for 20 minutes.
真高兴我还能活着回来
I'll be glad it'is off. I'm back in surgery.
往积极的方向想
Look at the bright side.
你有机会去完善你对病人的态度
You've been given a chance to perfect your cozy bedside manner.
还有一个
Here's another.
很好
Great.
昨天他在床上吐了一天
All yesterday he is in bed, throwing up.
一句话也不说
He stopped talking.
我们先要给他
The first thing we need to do
降温并止吐
is get his fever down and stop the vomiting.
好的
Yes.
为了知道如何给他正确用药
In order to know the right kind of medicine to give him
我们要做一个腰椎穿刺
We're going to have to do a lumbar puncture.
我们需要从他的脊椎提取一些液体
That's where we take some fluid from around his spine
检查下有没有问题
and test it to see what's wrong.
就这样 好吗
That's what we're going to do, okay?
你能让他好起来吗
Yes, uh... you make him well?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表