剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
如果可以 我会告诉他们将来是怎样的吗
If I could, would I tell them what lies ahead?
我会提醒他们在等待着他们的
Would I warn them of the sorrow and betrayal
悲伤和背叛吗?
that lie in store?
不 以我现在来看
No. From where I stand now,
我可以清楚的看到前方的路
I see enough of the road to understand
一条去理解为何必须要经历这些的路
how it must be traveled.
人生之旅让我们一直往前
The trick is to keep moving forward,
释放心中那些让我们慢下脚步
to let go of the fear and the regret
的恐惧和后悔
that slow us down
以及不让我们留恋那些
and keep us from enjoying a journey
转眼即逝的短暂旅途
that will be over too soon.
是的 前方有很多未知的事在等着我们
Yes, there will be unexpected bends in the road,
还有我们预见不到的令人惊讶的事
shocking surprises we didn't see coming,
但这就是人生...
but that's really the point...
你认为呢?
Don't ya think?
奥森 嘿
Orson. Oh, hey.
我想过来看看你怎样了
I wanted to come by and see how you were doing
在你那次伟大的逃亡之后 还有 这是给你的
after your great escape, and, uh, these are for you.
多漂亮啊... 真没想到
How sweet and... unexpected.
想进来吗?
Do you wanna come in?
好啊
I'd love to.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表