剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
That wasn't so hard, was it?
现在别指望能马上感觉有什么不同
Now don't expect to feel differently right away.
还需要段时间 我花了一个周原谅埃斯波兰萨
It takes a while. It took me a week to forgive Esperanza.
不过她现在就像家人一样 偷东西的家人
But now she's like family again. Family who stole from us.
那么让我们恢复原样
So let's get back to the way we were,
然后忘掉那些说要摆脱监护的废话
and forget all this nonsense about emancipation.
恩...
Um...
外公 我 我还是想要我的信托基金
Well, grandpa, I'm... I'm still gonna need my trust fund.
听我说 我不能住在一个...
You see, I-I can't live in a place
没有安全感的地方
where I... I don't feel safe.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你能和一个殴打你的女人住在一起吗?
Well, could you live with a woman who hits you?
布里! -我打过他一巴掌 那是他应得的
Bree! I slapped him once, and he deserved it.
我只是让她别在酗酒了
Well, I just asked her to stop drinking.
你酗酒?
You were drinking?
她加入了A.A. 互助员还是长头发
She's in a.A. Her sponsor has long hair.
安德鲁 我觉得你的关心很讽刺
Andrew, I find your concern ironic,
想到你曾喝得烂醉的
given how tanked you were when you ran over
开车碾过邻居的母亲
our neighbor's mother with your car.
她还好吗? 她死了
Is she okay? She's dead!
喔...
Well...
妈妈眼看着她的男友自杀都不管
Mom watched as her boyfriend committed suicide.
而且那个男人还害死了爸爸
Andhe was the same guy who killed dad!
安德鲁恶意指控我性骚扰...
Andrew falsely accused me of molestation...
在商场里
In a mall!
知道吗 技术上来讲
You know, the technique works best
你们现在最好保持沉默
if you don't talk right away.
好了 我们走吧 我不想看电影迟到
Okay, let's go. I don't wanna be late for the movie.
噢 它们真漂亮 谁送来的?
Oh, those are pretty. Who sent those?
什么?
What?
"只要你说我就是你的了 爱你的卡尔"
"Say the word and I'm yours. Love, Karl."
妈 我知道当你们俩这样
Mom, I knew this would happen
藕断丝连的时候
when you started hanging around together,
你以前的那些感觉就会重现
all of your old feelings resurfacing.
不 是他的感觉
No, hisfeelings.
他才是那个有感觉的人 不是我
He'sthe one with the feelings, not me.
阿哈
Uh-huh.
好了别和我"阿哈" 你还不够格那样
Okay, don't "uh-huh" me. You're not old enough to do that.
是吗? 那这样你喜欢吗--
Oh, no? Well, how do you like this...
我不和你去看电影了 你要放我鸽子?
I'm not gonna go to the movies with you. You're gonna make me go by myself?
你可以喊爸爸和你一起去
Well, you could always ask dad to go.
事实上 如果你这么爱他
In fact, if you love him so much,
干吗不嫁给他?
why don't you marry him?
等等 你已经嫁了 2次
Oh, wait, you already did. Twice.
嘿,卡罗尔,来吧。和我们坐在一起
Hey, Carol, come on. Sit with us.
你不觉得吗?
Oh, you know what?
我想我们需要多点纸巾
I think we're gonna need some napkins with this.
好 我去买♥♥ 谢谢
Oh, okay, I'll go back. Thanks.
我的前男友在这 如果被他看见我 孤身一人 那就糗死了
My ex-boyfriend's here. If he sees me alone, I'll die.
求你了 拜托 假装你认识我
I'm begging you, please, act like you know me.
苏珊? 嘿
Susan? Hey!
麦克 嗨 真巧啊
Mike, hi! What a surprise.
你好吗? -不错
How are ya? Good.
噢 天啊 我太失礼了
Oh! God, I... I'm being so rude.
麦克 我 我给你介绍下...
Um, Mike, I-I want you to meet...
奥森·霍奇
Orson hodge.
很高兴见到你 麦克
Nice to meet you, Mike.
不敢相信
Wow, I can't believe
我能亲眼看到这个男人
I'm finally seeing the man himself in the flesh.
那... 你们俩怎么认识的?
So... how'd you two meet?
上帝 我当她的牙科医生好几年了
Oh, god, I've been her dentist for years.
不过上周 我看着她的嘴
But last week, I was looking in her mouth
决定把舌头放进去
and decided to stick my tongue in it.
再会 苏珊
I'll see ya, Susan.
非常感谢你帮我
Thank you so much for helping me out.
嘿 我总是能帮人摆脱困境
Hey, I'm great in a crisis.
很明显我挑对了人坐在旁边
Well, I definitely picked the right person to sit next to.
那么这里有人吗?
Actually, is this seat taken?
没有
No.
你可以吃爆米花
Okay, you can share my popcorn.
恩 苏珊...
Um, Susan...
这是贝基
This is Becky.
我得和她一起享用爆米花
I'll probably be sharing herpopcorn.
我只是想等到熄灯
I'll just wait till the lights go out,
然后我就...
and then I'll...
等我把这弄好后 你能把面包拿来吗?
While I get this going, can you bring out the buns?
好的
Uh, yeah.
怎么回事? -你没事吧?
What the hell? You all right?
这不是打火机油 是汽油
This isn't lighter fluid. It's gasoline.
什么?
What?
怎么搞的?
How'd that get in there?
你认为呢?
How do you think?
那边闻起来不错
Something smells good over there.
我不明白 她想杀了你吗?
Well, I don't understand. Is she trying to kill you?
不 她想惹恼我
No, she's trying to piss me off.
为什么?
Why?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet,
不过我不会让她就这么为所欲为
but I do know I'm not gonna play along.
我们准备了很多夹饼 你想来品尝吗
We got plenty of burgers if you want to pop over.
希望你赏脸
And bring your appetite.
加布 孩子
Gaby, the baby.
不 我已经起来两次了 该你了
No, I got up twice already. It's your turn.
加布 我明天还有好几个面试
Gaby, I have several job interviews tomorrow.
需要睡眠
I need my sleep.
那我呢?
What aboutmysleep?
孩子睡的时候你再睡
You sleep when the baby sleeps.
每隔40分钟?
Every 40 minutes?
那我什么时候才能正常生活?
When am I supposed to have a life?
你在抱怨什么?
What are you whining about?
萧梅已经做了所有的家务
You know, xiao-Mei does all the housework around here.
你只要照顾好孩子就可以了
All you have to do is take care of the baby.
好 好 好
Fine, fine, fine!
嘘
Psst!
萧梅
Xiao-Mei.
醒醒
Psst, wake up.
索利斯太太?
Mrs. Solis?
怎么了?
Something wrong?
孩子不停的在哭
The baby won't stop crying,
我已经两天没睡好了
and I haven't slept for two days.
你能照看一下她吗?
Will you please take Lily for a while? Uh...
拜托 大不了明天不用你擦窗子
Oh, come on. I won't make you do windows tomorrow.
好吧 我该怎么做?
Okay. What do I do?
她还是个婴儿 你抱着她
Well, she's a baby. You hold her.
轻轻地拍她
You bounce her
我不知道 也许来点催眠曲
and, I don't know, maybe sing a little something.
萧梅 还有
Ahh. Oh, and xiao-Mei,
不用告诉索利斯先生 知道吗?
Mr. Solis does not need to know about this, okay? Okay.
好
Okay.
亲爱的 你能到楼下去吗?
Yeah, honey, can you take that downstairs?
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃莉诺 我以为你睡了
Eleanor, I thought you'd gone to bed.
不 还没有 我得整理我的头发
Oh, no, not yet. I had to do my hair now.
早上总是时间不够
There's never enough time in the morning.
坐吧
Uh, sit.
有点事我得和你谈谈
There's something I have to discuss with you.
你父亲和我决定 把安德鲁
Your father and I have decided to take Andrew
带回罗德艾兰州
back to Rhode Island with us.
真的?
Really?
那是谁的主意?
And whose idea was that?
安德鲁的
Andrew's.
不过亨利和我觉得这样做很好
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表