剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Follow me. You're part of the thing.
周围有成千上万个年青人
A million teenagers in this neighborhood,
你为什么雇麦克罗斯基夫人? 有什么关系?
and you hire McCluskey? What's the big deal?
首先 她是个老顽固
Well, for starters, she's ancient!
嘘!门很薄
Shh! This is a thin door!
不久以前她在家门口昏倒
It was not that long ago that she keeled over
看一天孩子会杀了她
in her front yard. A day with our kids will finish the job.
才几小时
It's only for a few hours.
而且帕克去法雷尔家做客了
Plus, Parker's on a play date with the farrells,
只有双胞胎和潘妮
so it's just the twins and penny.
只有双胞胎和潘妮?
Justthe twins and penny?
好吧 是坏主意
Okay, that was stupid.
我换种说法
Let me try that another way.
一小时后我们要去上班
We have to be at work in one hour.
周末没有保姆
There's no day care on the weekends,
如果你不让麦克卢斯机夫人看孩子 我们就走不了
so you cut McCluskey loose, we'restuck.
我们能找到别人
We will find someone...
不记得林肯遇刺那天自己在做什么的人 (形容别人老土)
Someone who doesn't remember what they were doing the day Lincoln was shot.
好吧 我们去告诉她
Fine. Let's go break the news.
我妻子有话和你说
My wife has something to tell you.
这么回事
So here's the deal.
我们有些误解
Um, there was a little miscommunication,
结果是 我们不需要你
and as it turns out, we don't need ya.
好 我回家就是了
Okay. Fine. I'll just go back home.
行 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
顺便说一下 你丈夫说得对
By the way, your husband was right.
门很薄
It's a thin door.
卡洛斯 你在干什么?
Carlos, whatare you doing?
你好 加布丽尔
Hello, Gabriela.
哦
Oh.
嗨 妈
Hi, mom.
我刚告诉卡洛斯我洗了澡
I just told Carlos I justhadto take a shower.
飞机上坐我旁边的胖子有300磅重
The man next to me on the plane weighed 300 pounds,
身上都是他的汗 呃 真恶心
and he sweated all over me. Ugh, it was so gross.
我只是惊讶你怎么会来
No, I'm just surprised you're here.
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's day.
你和亥吉先生没计划?
Don't you and Mr. Hedge fund have plans?
我和卡洛斯有
I know Carlos and I do.
我离开他了
No, I left Charles.
什么?
What? Mm-hmm.
他可身价600万
He was worth, like, $6 million.
钱不是一切 加布丽尔
Money is not everything, Gabriela.
对有些人是
For some people,
可我们在谈论你 妈妈
but we're talking about you now, mother.
不敢相信你这么说
You know, I can't believe this.
我刚经历了痛苦的分手
I mean, I just went through a terrible breakup,
至少你可以假装关心一下
and the least you could do is pretend to care.
我们当然觉得难过 不是吗 加布丽尔?
Well, of course we feel awful about it, don't we, Gabrielle?
是啊 我们很难过
Yeah, we're just sick about it.
别担心我 我会好的
Well, don't worry about me. Mm-hmm. I'll be okay.
事实上 我给自己买♥♥了份小礼物
In fact, I bought myself a little gift
让自己快点摆脱
to take my mind off my problems.
真的?你买♥♥了什么?
Really? What did you buy?
新的乳♥房♥♥!
New boobs! Whoa!
不准看 卡洛斯
No peeking, Carlos.
好了 妈妈 快遮起来
Okay, mom, put these away!
手术很成功
My plastic surgeon gave me a great deal.
很可爱不是?
Aren't they fun?
再见 卡洛斯
Bye, Carlos.
干嘛? 我觉得她很迷人
What? I think she's charming.
你可以认为她迷人
Okay, you can think she's charming.
但千万别忘记她是魔鬼
But don't forget for one second thatsheis a monster.
把钻石下面的口香糖弄掉了吗?
Did you get the gum out from under the diamond?
快了
Mostly.
早上好!
Morning.
嗨!情人节快乐
Hi! Happy Valentine's day.
罗恩医生 你在这过夜了?
Dr. Ron, did you spend the night?
看完电影后有点累
Well, uh, yeah, I got kinda tired after the movie,
所以我就 没关系 她知道你要过夜
so I asked... it's okay. She knows that you make house calls.
哦 我六点前都有手术
Oh. Um, so listen, I've got surgery till 6.
我会换好衣服 7点来接你
I'll get dressed and I'll pick you up at about 7.
我们在chez naomi订了位子 真棒 我们能享受烛光晚餐
We have reservations at chez Naomi. Great! I'll have a light lunch.
还有 坎宁安医生的日程表有空了
And also, Dr. Cunningham's schedule opened up,
如果你愿意可以把手术提到星期三
so if you'd like, we can move up your surgery to Wednesday.
那天我有个婚礼 在礼拜三?
Oh, I have a wedding that day. On a Wednesday?
是啊
Uh... yeah.
新娘很喜欢星期三
Um, wednesdays are becoming very popular with brides.
就像新的星期六
It's like the new Saturday.
好
Oh. Okay.
那么
Well...
晚上见 再见
I'll see ya tonight. Bye.
你妈妈是个软弱无用的人
Your mother is a rotten, sneaky person.
听着 我不是很赞成假婚姻的事
Look, I'm not too crazy about this whole fake marriage thing,
但如果你不做那个手术可能会死
but if you don't have that operation, you could die.
所以别太责怪自己
So don't be so hard on yourself.
你是个好人
Youarea good person.
谢谢你亲爱的 这么说很有帮助
Thanks, hon. That really helps.
现在我要你把戒指拿去给你♥爸♥爸
Okay, now I want you to go over and slip this ring to your father.
你知道 如果被伊迪发现了
And just so you know, if Edie catches you,
你最好吞下去
I'm expecting you to swallow it.
酗酒是怎么回事?
How's the hangover?
安德鲁 我没有酗酒 因为我根本没醉
I do not have a hangover, Andrew, because I was not drunk.
那么 那再喝点怎么样?
Then, uh... how about a little hair of the dog?
马上能让你振作起来
It'll perk you right up.
从病历上看
Look, for the record,
抗组织胺药物容易让我醉
I had an allergic reaction to my antihistamine medication,
希望你们有一点点同情心
so I would appreciate just a little bit of sympathy.
你为什么不能像汤米的妈妈那样躲在房♥间里喝?
Why can't you just drink alone in your room like Tammy's mom?
看在上帝份上 这只是意外
For god sakes, it was an honest mistake.
我在晚饭的时候只喝了一点酒
I thought I could have just a little bit of wine with dinner,
但显然我的身体受不了
but, apparently, my body couldn't handle it.
好吧!
Fine!
如果这样大家都会开心
If it makes everybody happy, I will just suffer
那么我就忍♥受流鼻涕和疹子
through my sneezing fits and my hives on my own.
看 好了吗?
There. Is that better?
所以你宁可过敏也要喝酒?
So basically you would rather drink than to not have allergies?
打扰你了吗?可我真的要你帮忙
Hi. Is now a bad time? I could really use a favor.
她很漂亮 是不是?
She was beautiful, wasn't she?
是啊
Yeah.
来 坐下 早饭凉了
Come on, sit down. Your breakfast is getting cold.
我的生母漂亮吗?
Was my real mother beautiful?
她 厄 我记忆里是满漂亮的
Well, she was, uh, attractive, as I recall.
我长得像她吗?
Do I look like her?
我不知道 只见过她一面
I don't know. I-I only met her once.
如果我长得不像她
Oh. Well, 'cause if I don't look like her,
我可能像我的生父
then I might look like my real dad.
我已经厌倦你想念两个
I'm getting real tired of your morbid fascination
抛弃你的陌生人
with two strangers who didn't love you enough to keep you.
帮帮忙 别再问他们了
So, please, stop asking about them.
我想谈论自己的亲生父母是很正常的事情
It's only natural that I'd wanna talk about my birth parents.
好吧 也许正常
Well, it may be natural,
但肯定不礼貌
but it certainly isn't polite.
你女儿死了以后
And once your daughter was dead,
他们想办法把尸体处理掉
they had to get rid of her somehow.
所以玩具盒派上用场了
That's where the toy chest came in.
15年以后
Flash forward 15 years,
盒子被冲上了洛威湖岸
the chest washes up on the shore of rockwater lake.
所有可能的证据早消失了
Any forensic evidence is long gone,
杨一家没有被怀疑
and the youngs get away with murder.
当然现在 妻子 玛丽.艾莉丝
Now, of course, the wife, Mary Alice,
已经死了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表