剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
并不让你减少男子气
doesn't make you less of a man.
这么想很疯狂
That's crazy.
你希望我减少你的恐惧
You expect me to calm your irrational fears?
我希望你减少我的
I expect you to calm mine.
你在说你不开心?
Are you saying you're unhappy?
有一点
A little bit, yeah.
我们该怎么办?
Well, what are we gonna do about that?
不知道
I don't know.
我们就不能
Well, can't we just...
不 勒奈特
No, Lynette...
我不知道
I don't know.
嗨 我是巴顿侦探
Hi, it's detective barton.
那天的事我觉得很糟
Look, I feel awful about what happened the other day.
我是个疯子 作为补偿
I was a jerk. So to make it up to you,
我调查了一下那个死者
I did some sniffing around about the dead man
那个在你邻居家门口发现的
they found in front of your neighbor's house.
我有一些信息
I've got some information.
他的名字是卡特.门罗 一个在
His name was Curtis Monroe... A private detective
几年前被吊销执照的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
who lost his license a couple of years ago.
他显然是从芝加哥来的
He's apparently from Chicago.
不知道是否有帮助
Now I don't know if any of this is helpful, but...
几年前
a couple of years ago.
他显然是从芝加哥来的
He's apparently from Chicago.
不知道是否有帮助
Now I don't know if any of this is helpful,
对发生的一切我感到很糟糕
but I just feel terrible about what happened...
疾病有不同的形态
Illnesses can take on many forms.
身体的疾病容易治好
Those of the body are easy to treat.
难的是
Much more difficult
治好心底的疾病
are the hidden maladies that fester in our hearts...
隐秘的嗜好吞食我们的灵魂
The secret addictions that consume our souls...
我们否认的疾病 影响我们的判断
And the diseases we deny which affect our judgment.
为了生存我们需要
To survive, we need to find
特殊的人医治自己
that special someone who can heal us.
我这辈子那么努力
I worked so hard all my life...
那么努力
So hard.
现在却什么也得不到
Now it's all nothing.
我的一个女儿恨我我也恨她
I got one daughter I hate and one who hates me
还有一个很早就死了
and one dead before her time.
没人留在我身边
No one left for me now.
我这辈子为了什么
Oh, what did I do it for?
你很棒
That was good.
什么都没感觉到
I didn't feel a thing.
我已经够了
I have enough pain.
我什么也不需要
I don't need anymore.
我们无法预料
But we can never predict
谁将治好我们的疾病
who will have the cure for what ails us...
别的护士告诉我你很难相处
The other nurses all warned me you were difficult, Mr. Taylor.
或者他们几时出现
Or when they'll show up.
但我想我们能相处得 很愉快
But I think we're gonna get along just fine.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表