剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
有可能
Maybe.
这太离谱了
This is crazy.
为什么?你担心他们会上当?
Why? Are you worried they might get in?
我们能一起去嘉年华
We can go to the, uh, carnival.
你们喜欢嘉年华吗?
You like carnivals?
我们不能跟陌生人讲话
We're not allowed to talk to strangers.
快跑
Run, boys.
所以呢
So, uh,
为什么你们不上车
why don't you boys get in the car...
快跑 快
Run away. Run.
上车我就给你们糖吃
Get in the car, and I'll give you some candy.
耶!糖
Yeah! Candy!
为什么他们不逃开?
Why aren't they running away?
这
Well...
这不是自鸣得意的时候
This is not the time to be smug.
显然我们的孩子
Clearly our sons are...
是白♥痴♥
Idiots.
好 好
Okay, okay, jeez.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
哦
Ow!
哦上帝啊
Oh, my god! Ow!
跑快跑 孩子们 你别跑
Run, kids, run! Run! No, you don't.
哦
Ow! Ow!
你个变♥态♥ 哪里都别想去
You pervert! Oh, no, you're not goin' anywhere!
哎
Oh! Aah!
哦
Oh! Oh!
哦
Ow! Ow!
在这次的聚会之后
Um, a-anyway, after... After we... we wrap this shindig,
我会和我的新娘一起
I'm whisking my new bride, uh, away
做四个月的环球旅行
on a 4-month cruise around the world.
其实维加斯的一个周末我就很满意了
I-I would have been happy with a-a weekend in Vegas,
你知道
but you know...
不管怎样 她来了
Anyway, here... here she is.
现在让我美丽的新娘说话
My, um, my beautiful bride.
感谢大家的到来
I want to thank everyone for coming,
特别是我的莫蒂
and especially my morty,
他让我
who's helped me
成为更好的人
be a better person.
我还想感谢
And I want to thank...
我可爱的女儿告诉她
My amazing daughter Susan, and tell her
我多么感激她的理解和爱
how much I appreciate her love and respect...
我不是一个好人
Because I'm a horrible person,
她应该有一个更好的母亲
and she deserves so much better than me.
亲爱的 不不
Honey, honey. No, no, no, no, no.
苏姗应该知道真♥相♥
Susan needs to know the truth.
你的父亲
Your father...
并不是一个一♥夜♥情♥人
Was not a one-night stand.
当时他33岁而且结了婚
He was 33, and he was married...
他是我上司
And he was my boss.
当我告诉他我怀孕了
When I told him I was pregnant,
他夺门而出 再也没有跟我说过话
he broke it off, and he never spoke to me again.
但他留给我一个美丽出色的女儿
But he gave me my beautiful, incredible daughter,
因此我要感谢阿迪森.鲁迪
and for that, I want to thank Addison prudy.
哦天啊
Oh, my god.
你知道他在哪里吗?
Do you know where he is?
我不知道 我发誓 如果知道我会告诉你
I have no idea. I swear, if I knew, I-I would tell you.
我认识阿迪森.鲁迪
Uh, I know Addison prudy.
他在萨德兰开了一家饲料商店
He runs the feed and supply store at third and sutherland.
鲁迪是个常见的名字
Uh, prudy's a fairly common name of... so.
是他吗?
Is that him?
是的
Yes.
你是说我的父亲
Are you saying that all this time
一直都还活着
my father has been alive, and just
就在镇那头开了一家饲料店
right across town running the supply and feed store?
苏珊
Susan...
不敢相信
I can't believe this!
你不是还在见他吧?
You're not... you're not still... Still seeing him, are you?
有什么不对吗?
Is something wrong?
今晚你特别沉默
You've been so quiet all evening.
不 只是有点累
No, no, I'm just tired, that's all.
想跳舞吗?也许能让你打起精神
Care to dance? It might pep you up.
不想 但还是谢谢你
I don't think so. But thank you, though.
布里 戒指呢?
Bree, where is your ring?
哦 宝石松了
Oh, um, the... The stone is loose.
我要送到珠宝店去修
So I'm gonna take it to the jewelers.
别担心 它很安全
But don't worry, it's safe.
是因为莱拉是不是?
This isn't about Leila, is it?
不 就像我说的
No. No. It's like I told you,
宝石随时可能掉下来
the stone could just pop off at any second.
我不在乎 请你戴上
Well, I don't care. Please put it on.
什么?
What?
我要你戴上
I want you to wear it.
抱歉 我不打算戴
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为我不想
Because I don't feel like it.
这是最后一次谈这个问题 清楚吗
And this is the last time we're gonna talk about this, okay?
抱歉女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我们不允许ZBT的会员入内
We don't allow members of zeta beta kappa in here.
泰! 泰.格兰特!
Ty! Ty Grant.
你怎么会在镇上?
Oh, hi! What are you doing in town?
拜访老朋友
Visiting my folks.
哦上帝啊 乔治 这是泰.格兰特
Oh, my goodness. Oh, George, this is Ty Grant.
过去在大学里我们约会过
We used to date in college.
泰 这是乔治
Ty, this is George, um...
我的好朋友
He's a good friend of mine.
实际上我们订婚了
Actually, we're engaged.
呵
Ah.
布里你看上去美极了 一点都没变
Bree, you look fantastic. You haven't aged a day.
泰 你想跳舞吗?
Ty, would you like to dance?
当然愿意
Sure. I'd love to.
我来帮你放衣服
Let me take your coat.
♪♪♪
我得打断你们
I need to cut in.
乔治你能回座位去吗?
George, would you please sit down?
你很无礼
You're being rude.
是我的关系吗?
Am I in the middle of something?
至少戴上戒指
Well, at least put on the ring.
不乔治 我不想戴
No. George, I don't want to.
我们订婚了 你必须戴上
We are engaged. You have to wear it!
嘿放开她 乔治住手
Hey, knock it off, man. George, stop it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
但现在 我不这么认为了
See, the thing is, I don't think we are anymore.
布里
Bree.
请你走吧
Please... You should go.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
喔
Oh, hi.
在那里 先生
Right over there, sir.
经理让我们把最漂亮的车停在前面
Management likes us to keep the nice cars out front.
下午好
Afternoon.
新发型? 是又如何?
New hairdo? So what if it is?
没什么 很漂亮
It looks nice, that's all.
我还做了面膜
You know, I also got a facial,
然后修了脚
and later on I'm gonna get a pedicure
还护理了眉毛
and an eyebrow wax, so there.
我觉得很好
It's fine with me.
不 我知道你在想什么
No, it's not, because I know what you're thinking.
是吗? 知道吗
Yeah? You know what?
我厌倦了你的嘲讽
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表