剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
喜欢吗?
You like that?
很好吃
Yeah, that's nice.
你知道在中国他们
Do you know what they do to people in China
怎么对待对政♥府♥有意见的人吗?
who speak out against the government? Hmm?
把他们送进劳♥改♥所
They put them in forced labor camps.
太可恶了
Isn't that awful?
恩
Mm-hmm.
知道我的意思吗?那是一个集权的政♥府♥
You know what I mean? It's such a repressive regime.
我们都忘了自己的政♥府♥有多好
We forget how good we have it.
我们没忘
Yes, we do.
你觉得萧梅会喜欢呆在美国吗?
Don't you think xiao-Mei would like it better here in america?
她在这里可以得到自♥由♥和民♥主♥
I mean, where she could learn about freedom and democracy and stuff?
你说这和让萧梅做家务有关吗?
Does this have anything to do with you making xiao-Mei do housework?
什么? 早上我下楼看到她在给地板打蜡
What? I came downstairs this morning and found her waxing the floor.
她告诉我你让她缝衣服
She told me you asked her to put on two coats.
首先 是她提出来的
Well, first of all, that was her idea.
其次 在你尝过她做的泡芙前 我不会和你提这件事
Second of all, I can't have this conversation until you've tasted her crab puffs. Oh...
哈
Hmm. Mmm.
她刚被解救出来
She just got done being a slave.
她想回中国
I mean, she wants to go back to China...
我们不能强迫她做我们的女佣
And we can't force her to stay here and be our maid.
谁强迫她?
Well, who's forcing her?
她要多少薪水我们就付多少
We'll pay her whatever she wants.
以她的经历 她不会要多少钱
And the best part is, with her résumé, anywage will look good.
不行 宝贝
No way, baby. Mnh-mnh.
呃
Hmm.
干嘛?
What?
干嘛?
What?
怎么?你得不到想要的东西
What, so you don't get what you want,
就板着脸一走了之?
you just walk off and pout?
这不是我的关系 这关系到我们的国家
Oh, this isn't about me. This is about our great nation.
我才不会满足你的欲望
And I have no intention of sexually satisfying a man
你都不在乎 美国的理念和价值观
who isn't willing to stand up for and help spread the ideals and values of the United States of america.
有时她有点刻薄
And sometimes sheis a little hard to stomach,
但她是好意的 那个...
but she means well. Well, that's...
嗨 她来了
Hi! Oh, here she is.
接到你留言我就赶来了 是他?
I came as soon as I got your message. Is this...
这是格里.格兰姆 你的未来前夫
This is Gary grantham, your future ex-husband.
哇 见到你很高兴 嗨
Wow, nice to meet you. Hi.
好吧 我要去见客户
Okay, listen, um, I've got to meet a client.
得走了 你们相互了解一下
I've got to go, so just talk amongst yourselves,
你们很般配
and you two make a very handsome couple.
是啊
Oh.
呃
Yeah.
嗨 嗨
Uh, hi. Hi.
周三结婚可以吗?
So do you wanna get married on Wednesday?
周四和周五我要出差
'Cause Thursday and Friday I'm out of town.
哦 好 礼拜三很不错
Oh! Oh, yeah. Sure, that's... Wednesday's great.
我只是很好奇
I'm... I'm just curious...
伊迪怎么能那么快说服你?
How did Edie convince you to do this so quickly?
她告诉我了你的处境
Well, she explained your situation to me.
我也需要一个假新娘
I'm sort of in need of a fake bride myself,
所以我想那很好
so I figured, what the heck?
为什么要个假的新娘?
Why would you need a fake bride?
我是同性恋 我没有告诉过妈妈
Uh, I'm gay, and I've never come out to my mother.
是吗?
Really?
是的 一开始我只是不想她生气
Yeah. At first, I just didn't want to upset her.
后来她年纪大了得了肺气肿和憩室炎
Then she got older, she got emphysema and diverticulitis,
我想也许什么都不用说
and I started thinking, if I just kept my mouth shut,
老天会帮我解决这个问题
then one day nature would take its course
我也能避免告诉她的尴尬场面
and we could avoid what is sure to be a very ugly scene.
后来呢?
So what changed?
在上个月她81岁生日聚会上她告诉我
She told me at her 81st birthday party last month,
她之所以能挺这么久是想看到我结婚
the only reason she's hanging on is to see me get married.
所以跟我结婚
Oh. Oh, so by marrying me...
我能快点拿到遗产
Yeah, I'd get my inheritance that much sooner.
不 当然更多的是让她开心
No, but mostly, I wanna make sure she's happy.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你看上去是好人 苏姗
Well, you seem very nice, Susan.
跟你结婚我很高兴
Uh, it will be a pleasure being married to you.
我也是
Uh, likewise.
吃点炸鸡
Here, you can finish the rest of the fries.
有你的信 和药
Here's your mail and your pills.
呃 又是药
Ugh. More pills?
特曼小姐?
Miss tillman?
恩?
Hmm?
信哪里来的?
Where did this come from?
我不知道 和其它邮件放在一起
I don't know. It was in with your other mail.
把电♥话♥给我
Get me the phone.
萨尔曼 是我
Sullivan, it's me.
我收到新的消息 要你介入
I just got some news, and I need to get you involved.
看来德尔非诺有事瞒着我
Looks like Delfino's been holding out on me.
第二天早晨 布里想到一个计划
The next morning, Bree came up with a plan
得到她想要的真♥相♥
to get to the truth she so desperately needed.
她看到艾波怀特家离开了屋子
As she watched the applewhites leave their house,
她想起了很信任前屋主
she thought of how much she had trusted the previous owners
而且他们
and how much they...
也很信任自己
Had trusted her.
卡博 是你吗?
Caleb? Is that you?
嗨
Hi.
我是布里 就住在附近
I'm Bree. I live down the street.
我是你妈妈的朋友
I'm a friend of your mother's.
她不在家
She's not home.
我知道 恩...
I know. Um...
我是来找你的
I came to see you.
我?
Me?
是的 你妈妈和我谈起过你
Yes. Your mother told me all about you and I thought it...
我想我们见下面 会很好
It might be nice if, um, we had a little visit.
我给你带了些手工点心
I brought you some homemade cobbler.
哦 啦啦啦啦啦
♪ oh, la, la, la, la, la ♪
在这里 大家跟着甜甜圈
Right here. Follow the doughnut, people.
更我来 大家一起 来吧 来吧
Here we go. We got some people. Come on, come on.
嘿
Hey, hey... huh?
怎么了?
What's going on?
艾德打赌汤姆不会吃马桶里的甜甜圈
Well, um, ed bet Tom that he wouldn't eat a doughnut out of the toilet.
很恶心不是?
Isn't it disgusting?
哼
Unh-unh!
嗯
Huh?
要整个都浸下去
It's gotta be fully dunked.
我可不想它不吸水
Now, I don't want the glaze to repel the water.
稍等一下 我要清洗一下
Whoa, slight delay, people. I'm requesting a scrub down.
谁知道厕所刷子在哪里?
Does anybody know where they keep the toilet brush?
就一小会儿
Just for one second, okay? Just for one second.
我从没想过会要问你这个
Hey, I never thought I'd have to ask you this,
你要吃一个厕所里的甜甜圈? 是啊
but are you about to eat a doughnut out of the toilet? Yeah!
为了拿到加尔维斯顿的珠宝客户
For the galveston jewelers account.
我不在乎 你不能这么做 听着 勒奈特
I don't care! You're not gonna do this! Look, Lynette,
是你让我自己想办法搞定艾德
you're the one who told me to find a way to click with ed.
现在我有机会了 能拿到客户!
Well, now we've got our thing, andit's paying off for me!
但艾德想要羞辱你
That's because ed gets off on humiliating you.
请别那么做
Please, don't do this!
我们在等你 斯加沃
We're waiting, Scavo!
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆!
Tom, Tom, Tom!
好吧 现在怎么办?
Okay, okay, what now?
这是我的机会
This is my moment.
卡博 除了你妈妈和兄弟
So, Caleb, besides your mother and brother,
还有别人知道你在这里吗?
does anybody else know that you're here?
没有
No.
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
谢谢你的夸奖
Thank you. That's very sweet.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表