剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我知道你这么做是为了我
I know you are doing this for me.
你犯不着这样
You don't need to do this.
我不要你来打我的战争 我不是打你的战争
I don't need you fighting my fights. I am not fighting your fights.
这是我的战斗
This is my fight.
这是男人的方式 对吗?
This is how guys do business, right?
我得看看这个
I gotta see this.
这太恶心了
This is so disgusting.
我们全靠你了
We're counting on you.
我们年少时
While we're young.
失败没什么羞愧的
No shame in defeat, Lynette.
一点都不
No shame at all.
她要吃了...
Oh, she's gonna do it.
哦
Ohh!
哦 好
Oh, yes!
哦
Oh!
哦 太多了
Oh, this is too much.
哦
Oh!
怎么了? 她打赌了
What? She took the bet.
怎么?这不是很有趣吗?
What? This isfun, people.
她只要再吃一块
She's got one more.
那么 这里又是办公的地方了?
So... can this be a place of business again, ed?
不再有游戏了?
No more games?
当然
Sure.
反正你已经把快乐都吸走了
You sucked all the fun out of it anyway.
勒奈特
Lynette...
我得回去工作了
I gotta go back to work.
太厉害了
Thatwas really something.
谢谢
Thanks.
能再给我找一桶肉来吗?
Could you scrounge me up a bucket?
卡博说一个好心的红发女士拜访过他
Caleb said a nice, red-haired lady came to visit him.
进来 贝蒂
Come on in, Betty.
喝酒吗?
Get you a drink?
我不是来社交的 布里
This is not a social call, Bree!
你到底有没有闯入我的房♥子和我儿子谈话?
Did you or did you not break into my home and talk to my son?
卡博和我谈得很愉快
Caleb and I had, uh, a very lovely chat. Yes.
如果你再接近他
If you ever come near him again,
就要你好看
there will be hell to pay.
清楚吗?
Do you understand?
你不问问我们谈了什么?
Aren't you gonna ask me what we talked about?
有个名字...
The name, um...
梅勒妮.福斯特
Melanie foster came up.
我要给你倒杯酒
I'm gonna pour you a drink now, Betty,
因为我们要好好谈一谈
because we're about to have a very honest discussion,
喝点酒对你有帮助
and I think you're gonna need a little help getting through it.
他叫扎克.杨 和他的父亲住在一起
His name's Zach young. He lives with his father.
母亲一年前自杀
Mother committed suicide about a year ago.
他怎么会和这些人住在一起?
How did he end up with these people?
你怎么觉得?
How do you think?
迪尔德莉当时吸毒 她不要他了
Dierdre was strung out, Noah. She gave him up.
我要见他
I wanna see this boy.
他有自己的家
Well, he's got a new family now.
我不能随便把他带来这里
I can't just snap my fingers and get him in here.
你也许不能 我可以
Maybe not, but I can snap my fingers,
所罗门侦探可以做到 你不会想这么做
and detective Sullivan can make it happen. You don't wanna do that.
不会? 你想那样见到他?
No? Is that really the way you wanna meet him...
让那个混♥蛋♥把他带来 祖父再给他个拥抱?
Have that thug drag him in here so grandpa can give him a hug?
好吧 两天时间 你带他来
Fine. You bring him. I'll give you two days.
你知道 我时间不多了
As you know, I'm on a bit of a clock here.
卡博出生时
When Caleb was born,
医生说他有点特别
and the doctors discovered that he was different,
他都不哭
I didn't even cry.
那是我一生中最痛苦的时刻
It wasthemost painful moment of my life.
但我没哭
I didn't shed a single tear.
我只是对自己说 有什么关系?
I just thought to myself, what's the point?
他是我儿子 我一定要把他养大 尽我所能
He is my son, and I have to raise him as best I can.
是我的使命
Now that's my job.
很多地方我都很幸运
In a lot of ways, I feel so blessed.
卡博是个例外 但他有淳朴的天性
Calebischallenged, but he has such a sweet nature.
我肯定你注意到了
I'm sure you noticed that when you came to visit.
是的
Yes, I did.
我还注意到你把他锁在地下室里
I also noticed that you had him chained in the basement.
那是因为梅勒妮.福斯特
That's because of Melanie foster.
她是马修的女朋友
Melanie was a girl that Matthew dated.
他们是初恋
She was a debutante.
像年青人那样
And like typical teenagers,
他们的感情充满戏剧性
their relationship was full of drama.
他们老是分手 复合
They were always breaking up and getting back together
分手
and breaking up.
有一晚 他们大吵了一架
One night, after one of their big blow-ups,
卡博设法让梅勒妮
Caleb somehow convinced Melanie
和他在一个锯木场见面
to meet him down at our local lumberyard.
我想她是以为卡博是
I can only imagine that she thought he was bringing
代马修来道歉的 但他不是
some kind of apology from Matthew, but he wasn't.
卡博告诉梅勒妮 他爱上她了
Caleb told Melanie he was in love with her,
如果他是她的男朋友
and that if he was her boyfriend,
他决不会和她分手
he would never break up with her...
梅勒妮当着面嘲笑他
And she laughed in his face.
他想亲她说明自己是认真的
He tried to show her he was serious by kissing her...
她打了他
And she hit him.
后来发生了什么他记不清楚了
He doesn't remember a lot of what happened after that,
他记得自己很生气
but he... he does know that he got very, very angry, and...
而他旁边有一把斧头
And that there was an ax lying on the ground nearby him.
是的 我儿子杀死了梅勒妮
Yes, my Caleb killed Melanie,
但我不能让他去监狱
but I couldn't let him go to jail...
或者被杀掉
Or worse, be put down,
那是我的过错
for what was really my crime.
你的过错?
Your crime?
是我的责任
It was my responsibility.
我本该保护他不做傻事
I was supposed to protect him from himself.
我是她母亲
I am his mother.
那是我的使命
That was my job.
这个世界上充满了不可能的友情
The world is filled with unlikely friendships.
他们是怎么开始的?
How do they begin?
当一个人处于绝望时
With one person desperately in need,
另一个伸出了援助之手
and another willing to lend a helping hand.
当这种帮助发生后
When such kindness is offered... Whoo!
我们终于可以看清这种友情的价值
We're finally able to see the worth
尽管过去曾有误解
of those we had previously written off.
不知不觉间
And before we know it...
一种默契已经形成
A bond has formed,
不管别人是否理解
regardless of whether others can understand it.
每天都有不可能的友情产生
Yes, unlikely friendships start up every day.
没人明白这一点
No one understands this
寂寞的人 更能理解
more than the lonely.
事实上
In fact,
这种友情正是他们盼望的
it's what they count on.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表