剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well... no, I won't bore you with the details.
那你前男友不知道你秘密嫁给前夫了
So the ex-boyfriend has no idea you're secretly married
你前夫现在还爱着你
to the ex-husband, who still loves you,
还有你得给前夫一个理由来阻止他
but unless you give him a reason not to,
不然他就要娶隔壁的荡♥妇♥了?
is gonna marry the neighborhood slut?
我说伊迪是荡♥妇♥吗?
Did I call Edie a slut? Mm-hmm.
那样说有点过火了 伊迪不是荡♥妇♥
Well, that's overstating it. Edie's not a slut.
她只是...对任何男人都来者不拒
She's just... popular with indiscriminate men.
总之... 对 都是她圈子里的人
Anyway... yes, those are the relevant players.
好吧 现在我对自己的
Okay. Now I'm absolutely horrified
语无伦次感到害怕
that I'm about to say what I'm about to say,
不过现在已经没有能不妄自评判 而和我交谈的人了
but there's nobody else I can talk to who won't judge me.
而你则是个完全的陌生人
And since you're a complete stranger,
我们可能也不会再见面
I'll probably never see you again
除非我们在路上偶然遇到
unless I randomly run into you on the street,
不管怎样 你可以无视我 因为你知道我有多么疯疯癫癫
in which case, you'll ignore me 'cause you know how crazy I am.
说到这...
So here goes...
我又对卡尔有感觉了
I'm having feelings for Karl again.
那样我就是个差劲的人吗?
Does that make me a terrible person?
你想要我实话实说吗?
You want my unvarnished opinion?
尽管说吧
Lay it on me.
那不能说明你差劲
It doesn't make you a terrible person,
不过会让你像个...
but it does make you a...
好吧... 像个傻瓜
Well... a sucker.
这个卡尔是个懦夫
This Karl's a coward.
他想让你感到有压力 并承担一切责任
He wants you to be the heavy and take all the responsibility.
如果你对那样的家伙有感觉的话
If you're having feelings for a guy like that,
要我说还是走 ...离他远远的
I say run... Far, far away.
他离这就三幢房♥子
He lives three houses down.
那么 好吧 祝你好运
Hmm. Well, good luck to you, then.
不过正如我提到过的 如果你想做牙齿美容的话
But like I said, if you're interested in a tooth whitening,
我的名片还在你的钱包里面
my card's still in your wallet.
萧梅?
Xiao-Mei?
萧梅?
Xiao-Mei?
我去见范-德-坎普太太要迟到了
I'm late to meet Mrs. Van De Kamp.
我一会就回来
I'll be back in a little while.
布里...对不起我来晚了
Bree... I'm so sorry I'm late.
噢 亲爱的 没事的
Oh, honey, it's all right.
我是说 家里有个新生儿
I mean, with the new baby at home,
你居然一切都做的井井有条
I'm surprised you made it at all.
噢 给我来杯喝的 带小伞的都可以
Ooh, I'll have a drink. Anything with an umbrella.
告诉我 你怎么办到的?
So tell me, how are you doing?
我的意思是 你的整个世界一定都天翻地覆了
I mean, your entire world must be turned upside down.
你一定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
你知道 那也是种挑战 而我 我坚持下来了
You know, it's been challenging, but I-I soldier on.
那你呢? 你看上去很憔悴
So what about you? You look so rested.
我刚在misty spring做了个按♥摩♥
I just got a massage at misty spring.
在家里感觉有点神经紧张
Things have been a little tense at home,
我得花一个小时来放松下
and I needed an hour to relax.
那对你有好处 我喜欢那个SPA
Good for you. I love that spa.
噢 顺便说一下 我在那看见了你的
Mm. Um, oh, by the way, while I was there,
呃 你的管家
I saw your, uh, your housekeeper.
萧梅?
Xiao-Mei?
噢 不 你肯定看错了
Oh, no, you must be mistaken.
我刚和她说再见 她在家干活
I just left her. She's at home working.
你确定? 我和她在蒸汽室里聊了
Are you sure? I was talking to her in the steam room
20多分钟呢 什么?
for about 20 minutes. What?
是啊 很显然你给了她按♥摩♥卡当礼物
Yeah, apparently you gave her a gift certificate.
莉莉?
Lily?
莉莉 妈妈来了!
Lily, mommy's coming!
噢 感谢上帝 噢 亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, thank god! Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
我再也不会丢下你了
I'm never gonna leave you again. Oh!
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
我回来了
I'm home!
我的面试取消了
My interview got canceled.
噢 我的小姑娘
Oh, that's my little girl.
你和妈妈配合的很好 是不是?
Your chakra lining up nice for mommy?
真是我的好女孩
That's my girl.
嘿 我来抱她
Hey, let me take her off your chest
这样你就能练你的瑜伽了
so you can do your yoga.
不 不不不 我们就这样很好
No! No, no, no. We're doing just fine.
是不是阿 莉莉?
Aren't we, Lily?
婚庆所让我试听了一些婚礼乐队
Bridezilla's got me auditioning wedding bands,
我实在无力欣赏伊迪的音乐品位
and I'm clueless about Edie's taste in music.
你觉得这些家伙怎么样?
What do you think of these guys?
你带我来这就是为了这个?
That's why you brought me down here? Mm-hmm.
卡尔 我还以为你有什么急事
Karl, you made it sound like it was an emergency.
是啊 我需要个舞伴 来看看这些家伙
It is! I need to have somebody to dance with so I can see
有没有本事能让我进入最佳状态
if these guys have the power to help me get my groove on.
卡尔...
Karl... Uh-oh!
噢 对了
Oh, that's right.
你喜欢轻松浪漫的 不是吗?
You like it laid-back and romantic, don't you?
伙计们 能不能来点柔和的?
Guys, can we play something mellow?
不 别麻烦了 我得走了
No, don't bother, 'cause I'm going.
二...
Two...
♪ 你是如此美丽... ♪
♪ You are so beautiful... ♪
这绝对不是偶然
That was not a coincidence.
我们的初吻之夜放的就是这曲子
This was playing the night we first kissed.
♪ 对我来说... ♪ 是属于我们的曲子 还记得吗?
♪ To me... ♪ it's our song. Remember?
我记得 我还记得
I remember. I also remember that
你现在正打算和其他人结婚
you are planning on marrying someone else.
如果你不想我这么做的话
Not if you don't want me to.
来吧 可爱的苏茜
Come on, susie q.
我看得出来你对我还有感觉
I can see you still have feelings for me,
而我也从来没有停止过爱你
and I know I have never stopped loving you.
好 你想要知道事实?
Okay, you want the truth?
我不知道我对你有什么感觉
I don't know how I feel about you,
不过我会一直盯着你
but I keep looking at you,
看你是不是改变了 是不是变成熟了
trying to see if you've changed, if you've grown up.
你知道我看到什么吗?
You know what I see?
我看到的仍然是
I see the same weak coward
那个三年前离我而去的懦夫
that walked out on me three years ago.
我当然改变了
Of course I've changed.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
♪ 我需要的一切...♪
♪ Everything I need... ♪
所以我想你还是和伊迪在一起比较好
So I think you should probably stay with Edie.
♪ 你是如此美丽... ♪
♪ You are so beautiful... ♪
而且这乐队也不错 你应该用他们
And the band is good. You should hire 'em.
♪ 对我来说♪
♪ To me ♪
♪ 你看不出来吗?♪
♪ Can't you see? ♪
到底发什么事了?
What the hell?
看在上帝的份上...
For god's sakes...
你们到底在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing in there?!
这是我的房♥子 你们在干什么?
This is my house. What are you doing?
我们在灭白蚁 我们接到个工作单
We're tenting for termites. We got a work order.
谁签字的?
Signed by who?
保罗...
Paul...
我这辈子从未这么尴尬过
I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life.
他们应该罩的是我的房♥子
They're supposed to be tenting my house.
我一定是写错地址了
I must've written the address down wrong.
(意大利语)伙计们,我的房♥子在这里
muchachos, mi casa está aquí.
你这次做的太过分了
You've taken it too far this time.
这些无聊的小把戏该结束了
These little mind games are gonna stop right now!
马上 如果不 你想怎样?
And if they don't, whatcha gonna do?
像你太太那样弄爆你的脑袋?
Blow out your brains like your wife did?
啊
Ahh!
嘿
Hey, hey!
嘿 你没事吧? -你们都听到了吧?
Hey, you okay? Did you hear that?
他就因为我的无心之过而动粗
He assaulted me for an honest mistake.
天晓得如果你们不在这的话 会发生什么
God knows what would've happened if you hadn't been here.
放开
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表