剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他对你所说的那些话非常非常粗鲁
You know, what he said to you was horribly rude,
但那种训练营太极端了
but that camp, it's extreme,
我是说 除非我觉得安德鲁
and, I mean, unless I felt like Andrew was getting
真的超出我的控制范围 否则…
really out of control, then...
希望情况不至于那么严重
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
你知道吗 尽管发生了这一切
You know, in spite of everything that's happened,
我还真挺喜欢安德鲁的
I really like Andrew.
真的吗 乔治
Oh, George, really?
事实上
Yeah. The truth is...
他唤醒了我的本质
he reminds me of me
根据夫妻探视规定 你们有45分钟
The conjugal visit rules are you got 45 minutes.
我们每隔15分钟会打电♥话♥来 确定你还在这里
We call every 15 minutes to make sure you're still here
明白了吗
You understand?
是的 我们知道了
Yes, we got it
我们会在做♥爱♥间隙抽空接电♥话♥的
Uh, we interrupt our love making to answer the phone,
否则你就放狗出来好了
or you call out the dogs Okay!
我随时恭候你
I'm ready whenever you...
很明显 你也做好准备了
obviously are
卡洛斯 我们能做到吗
Carlos, are we gonna make it?
我们刚刚做了 你还想再来一次
We just did. You want to go again?
不 我说的是我们
No, I'm talking about us...
我们的关系 我们的婚姻
our relationship, our marriage.
卡洛斯 你将要成为父亲了
Carlos, you're going to be a father
当你从这出来的时侯
And when you get outta here,
你得找份工作
you're gonna need to get a job
让我和我们的孩子过上诚实体面的生活
and make an honest living for me and our child.
宝贝 我已经得到教训了
Babe, I've learned my lesson
当我出狱的时侯 所有的事情都会大有不同
Okay, when I get out of here, everything's gonna be different.
我们将要重新开始建立一个完满的家庭
We're going to start over with a new life and a great family,
任何事都不会阻碍到我们
and nothing is going to get in the way of that
你还没有告诉我
Hey, so you never told me...
新律师怎么样 你喜欢他吗
How's the new lawyer? You like him?
是的 我还在这
Yeah, I'm still here.
闲聊够了 我们只剩30分钟了
Okay, enough chitchat we only have 30 minutes left,
我要充分利用
and I want to make the most of it
拜托 拜托 别跑
Okay, please... please don't run.
我跑不了 我的脚受伤了
I can' t. I hurt my foot
怎么弄的
How?
我躲你的时侯 可笑地踩到了自己的脚
I landed on it funny when I was running away from you.
你想干什么
What do you want?
和你谈谈
To talk to you.
为什么
Why?
因为我有很多事想说
Cause I have a lot of things to say.
你只管听 我给你买♥♥些吃的
So you can just listen. I'll buy you some food.
你上次吃东西是什么时侯
When was the last time you ate?
我爸爸还活着吗 他在哪
My dad's alive? Where is he?
我不知道他失踪了
I don't know. He disappeared.
但麦克没有杀他 你发誓他还活着
But Mike did not kill him I mean, he's alive, you swear?
我发誓 -也许他在犹他州
I swear -Maybe he's in Utah.
我知道在我出生之前 他曾在那生活过
I know that he used to have a life there... before me
我不知道 只是 只是
I don't know. I just... I just...
我需要点钱去找他
I need to get some money and find him.
扎克 你知道我怎么想吗
Zach, you know what I think?
我觉得 你应该和我回去 -为什么
I think you should come back with me -Why?
因为在家里 还有很多人关心着你
Because there are still people at home that care about you.
并且有些事情 你得知道
And there's things that you need to know.
比如 什么事
Like what?
恕我不能直言
Well, I can't tell you.
扎克 要知道 你扰乱了很多人的生活
You know, you messed up a lot of people's lives, Zach.
你不能就这样离开
You can't run away from that.
你是指朱莉吗
Do you mean Julie?
什么
What?
我知道我把她的生活弄得一团糟
I know that I messed up her life,
但我不是有意的
but I didn't mean to
我真的十分想念她
I really miss her out here.
我经常会想到她
I think about her all the time.
朱莉是个特别的女孩
Yeah, well, Julie is a really special girl
她有提到过我吗
Has she said anything about me?
如果她曾提起过
Because if she has,
那我也许还有一丝希望
then I might still have a chance with her.
如果我和你一起回去
If I come back with you,
那样我就可以弥补她了
then I-I could make it up to her.
你知道 我怎么想吗
Do you know what I think?
我认为你是对的
I think you were right
我想你应该先找到你的父亲
I think you should try to find your father first
我是说 既然你知道他活着
I mean, now that you know he's okay,
你就应该去找他
you should go to him.
他一定也很想照顾你
He'll want to take care of you.
这是所有父母都愿意做的
That's what parents do
我来帮你
Let me help.
你需要多少钱到犹他州
How much money do you think you'll need to get to Utah?
爸爸 我找不到玛百莉太太的雨伞了
Daddy, I can't find Mrs Mulberry's umbrella.
它在哪
Where is it?
哥们 我不知道 亲爱的
Oh, I don't know, sport Honey,
你看到雨伞了吗
have you seen the umbrella?
没有 我没看到
No, can't say that I have
好了 不要担心
Okay, listen, don't worry about it.
我保证玛百莉太太就在这附近
I'm sure Mrs. Mulberry's around here somewhere
没准她不在
Or, uh, maybe she's not.
也许她走了
She could've left You know...
也许还有其他需要她帮助的小男孩
maybe she had some other little boy that she needed to help.
比如谁
Like who?
我不知道 也许是个英国小男孩
I don't know. It could be a little boy in, uh... England.
名字叫…斯宾塞
Named... Spencer.
勒奈特
Lynette?
这只是一种推测而已
I mean, this is conjecture on my part
不过像斯宾塞那样的小男孩很可能
But it is possible that someone like little Spencer
更需要玛百莉太太
needs Mrs. Mulberry more,
因为他没有爱他的爸爸妈妈
'cause he doesn't have a daddy and a mommy who love him.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
他是个孤儿
He's an orphan.
而且还失去了双手
With no hands.
你真是太贴心了 过来 真爱你你还好吗
You're so sweet. Come here. I love you You all right?
好了 去穿衣服吧
Okay, go get dressed.
你怎么处置玛百莉太太了
What have you done to Mrs. Mulberry?
除非发现了尸体 否则就没有罪证
Until there's a body, there's no evidence of a crime.
玛百莉太太
Mrs Mulberry!
她回来了
She's back!
太好了
Goodie.
玛百莉太太回来了
Mrs Mulberry's back!
她被车撞了 她死了
She got ran over. She's dead
不要担心 有我在
Don't you worry I'm here
也许还有救 宝贝
Maybe it's okay, buddy
也许我们可以打911 或者
Maybe we can call 9-1-1 or...
不 不 汤姆她辞世了
No, Tom, she's gone.
选手们 各就各位
Swimmers, take your marks.
乔治 你来这里干什么
George, what are you doing here?
布里 不要担心 我马上就走
Don't worry, Bree, I'll be quick
我想了想你说的话 你是对的
I thought about what you said, and you're right
安德鲁需要他的空间
Andrew needs his space
谢谢 乔治
Well, thank you, George.
最好就是我离开
It's best that I stay away
如果你想换个药剂师
And I completely understand
我完全理解 不过
if you want to change pharmacists but...
我一定要给你一个离别的小礼物
I did want to give you a little good-bye gift.
乔治
George!
这正是我喜欢的图案 你在哪里找到的
It's my pattern! Where did you find it?
我很走运 从网上拍卖♥♥买♥♥到的
I got lucky on an online auction.
我太喜欢了 谢谢
I love it! Thank you! Oh!
乔治
George?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表