剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
苏茜 别这样 我...
Susie, come on, I...
卡尔 我们不可能在一起了
Carl, we are not getting back together.
永远不会了 你得明白我们之间已经完了
Not ever. You need to just stop and realize that it's over.
我会嫁给麦克
I'm gonna marry Mike.
所以我想要你把这些签了
So I need you to sign these
因为我得先离婚
because I have to be divorced first.
麦克向你求婚了?
Mike popped the question?
没有 他刚要说的时候 被你破坏了
No. He was going to, but then you clocked him in the mouth
还记得吗?
with a salad shooter, remember?
事实上 我打算向他求婚
Actually, I'm going to pop the question to him
明天晚上
tomorrow night.
我估计 你知道他给你买♥♥了个戒指后
Guess it cuts down on the suspense
就下定决心了吧
knowing he bought you a ring.
也许你会这么想 但是 并非如此
You would think so, but, no, it doesn't.
对于一个还爱着你的人来说
This is a lot to ask
就是有这么多问题想问你 苏茜
for a man who still loves you, susie.
我知道
I know.
但如果你真的爱我的话
But if you really do... Love me,
你会放手的
you'll let me go.
好吧 苏茜 我会的
Okay, susie. I can do that.
那么 万一你们不好了你知道怎么找我的
Well, you know where to find me if it doesn't work out.
闭上你的乌鸦嘴
Oh, shut up.
我想不出别的办法了
I don't see another way to make this work.
我们不得不动用我们的养老金了
We've gotta dip into the pensions.
哦 我不想听到这个
Oh, I don't like the sound of that.
不然就只能动孩子们以后读大学的钱了
Well, it's that or the kids' college fund.
我们给诺拉多点钱
We'll write Nora one big check,
然后她就会撤回
and in return, she'll sign away her claim
要求抚养费的控诉
for the back child support.
如果幸运的话 事情就圆♥满♥解决了
If we're lucky, she'll take the bird in the hand.
好吧 那么 多少钱?
Okay, what are we talking about? How much?
我们得向她表明我们的诚意
Well, we need to show her we're serious.
30,000 块怎样?
$30,000?
开什么玩笑? 三万块? 如果上法庭的话
Are you kidding? $30,000? If she takes you to court,
我们会输的 那样我们就得
we'll lose and end up paying
一次性付11年的抚养费了
11 years of child support all at once.
我们会连房♥子都失去的
We could lose the house.
我们惨了 我们真的惨了
Oh, we are screwed. We are just plain screwed. Tom!
汤姆 我现在很努力的想要坚强点
I am trying very hard to be strong right now,
而你如此懦弱对我们毫无帮助
and you melting down is not helping me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道我们要用掉很大一部分积蓄
I know we're using up a huge chunk of our savings,
但是如果可以使那个疯女人不再缠着我们
but if it keeps that crazy woman out of our life,
这钱就会花的非常值得
it is the best money we have ever spent.
会好转的
We will be okay.
你来了
Hey there.
听说你想和我谈谈 我感到有点惊讶
I was surprised to hear you wanted a session.
为了改变我的想法 你们把我绑床上
Well, there's nothing like being tied to a bed
没什么比这更糟糕的了
to change a girl's mind.
你想和我谈些什么?
What do you wanna talk about?
随便什么
Anything at all.
就像你说的 我...我有很多问题
As you said, I... I have a lot of issues.
我认为你是有些问题
Well, I assumed as much
当你告诉我说你女儿和一个杀人犯
when you told the ridiculous story
逃走了这个可笑的故事时
about your daughter running off with a murderer.
现在好了 是吧?
Saw right through that, did ya?
我是受过专门训练的职业人士 布里
Well, I'm a trained professional, Bree.
人类大脑是我的研究领域
The human mind is my playground.
很高兴你能够乐于此道
Well, I'm glad that you're having fun.
不好意思 我不是想冒犯
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be flip.
但是你来这就是因为你有了麻烦
But you came here because you were troubled,
而且你拒绝我们给你提供的任何帮助
and then you refuse any help we give you.
家里的事越来越糟 而我只想...
Things were falling apart at home, and I just...
只想找个地方歇下 仅此而已
I just needed a place to rest, that's all.
我认为并没有那么简单吧
I think there's more to it than that.
是吗?
Do you?
我想这和你的孩子有关
I think it has to do with your kids.
你不想谈论他们
You don't want to talk about them.
为什么?
Why is that?
或许是因为我感到羞愧
Probably because I'm ashamed.
羞愧?
Ashamed?
我的孩子是我的命根子
My children were my life.
他们是我每天起床的原因
They were the reason that I got up in the morning,
所以 没有管好他们...
so to have failed them as a parent...
你认为你没有管好他们?
You think you failed them as a parent?
我儿子是个反♥社♥会♥的人
Well, my son is a sociopath,
而我女儿非常恨我 以致离家出走
and my daughter hates me enough to have run away from home.
我根本不是一个好妈妈
I'm certainly not gonna get
那如果你孩子现在在这里
"mother of the year" anytime soon. If your kids were here right now,
你会和他们说什么? 我会请求我儿子 安德鲁
what would you tell them? I would beg my son Andrew for forgiveness
原谅我曾经放弃了他
for having given up on him,
我还会告诉我女儿不要担心
and I would tell my daughter not to worry,
因为我想好了一个计划来保护她
that I have a plan to protect her.
那么你的计划是什么呢?
And just what is that plan?
我已经把一切都准备好了--
So I've got everything ready to go...
鲜花 蜡烛 Elvis Costello(英国摇滚歌♥手)的CD 全都弄好了
Flowers, candles, Elvis costello cd all cued up.
但戒指在谁那? 他那里
But who has the ring? He does.
等下 你打算单膝跪下
So, wait, you're gonna get down on one knee,
向他求婚 然后跪在那里
pop the question, and while you're down there,
掏他的口袋? 那万一你掏出了他的钥匙链呢?
dig in his pocket? What if you pull out his key chain?
那我就得想办法使劲戴上去了
Then I'm gonna have to find a way to force it on my finger.
哦 小美 你从哪学的如此接吻
Oh, xiao-Mei, where'd you learn to kiss like that?
不好意思 那是 潘妮 的婴儿监听器
Sorry, that's penny's baby monitor.
它总是接收到一些奇怪的声音 不不不! 不要关
It's always picking up weird frequencies. No, no, no! Don't turn it off.
噢 挪一下 我的膝盖撞到了仪表盘
Ohh! Move over. My knees hit the dashboard.
我把位置推后面点 这样好点了么?
I move seat back. Better?
喔 好了
Oh, yeah.
你和我老公干完了吗?
Are you done with my husband?
很好
Good.
我有点小小的事要你做
I have a little project for you.
好吧 宝贝 我们好好谈谈好吗?!
Okay, Gaby, can we please talk about this?!
是你说可以的 记不记得了?
You're the one that gave me permission, remember?
你说"去和别人做♥爱♥吧"!
You said, "go have sex with somebody"!
去和那些不相干的人做 卡洛斯
To have meaningless sex, Carlos,
不是和帮我们怀孩子的人做!
not to sleep with the woman who's carrying our child!
那怎么了?! 我们扯平了啊!
What is the matter?! Look, we're even!
你有了外遇 我也有了外遇!
You had an affair, and I had an affair!
我是有理由的 你老不在家!
I had a reason to. You were never here!
而我一直在家的 卡洛斯
I've been here, Carlos.
我很努力地让自己不那么自私
I have tried so hard to not be selfish
把你的需要放在我的之上
and to put your needs above mine.
我是说 看在上帝份上 你看看我!
I mean, for god sakes, look at me!
我为了你心甘情愿做个好妈妈!
I have agreed to be a mother for you!
看看吧 加布 你有权利对着我发狂
Look, Gaby, you have every right to be mad at me.
我会去找个宾馆住下
So I'm gonna go and check into a hotel room
让你冷静下 但是我们要好好解决这事
and let you cool down, but we aregoing to work this out.
不用去宾馆了 卡洛斯 去租间房♥子吧
Forget the hotel, Carlos. Get a lease.
我现在是不是也可以走了?
I can go now, too?
不 你可以开始做晚饭了
No, you can start dinner.
什么?!
What?!
你哪儿都不用去
You're not going anywhere,
只要我们的孩子还在你肚子里
not as long as you have my baby in your belly.
我不知你说什么 但我不喜欢那语气
I don't know what that meant, but I didn't like the tone.
你只要给我记住 我是你老板
So just remember, I am the boss of you,
否则的话 我会让你这九个月 成为生命中最惨的一段时间
or else I'm gonna make this the worst nine months of your life.
你好 你好
Hi. Hi.
拿到支票了吗?
Did you get the check?
是的 我想和你谈谈这事
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that.
有时间吗?
Do you have a minute?
汤姆?!
Tom?!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表