剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'd rather not get into it.
看到那些墓碑了吗
Have you seen these gravestones?
有些从19世纪起就有了
Some are from the 1800s.
真是了不起
Just fascinating.
布里 你等等
Bree, wait,
还是先告诉我们是怎么一回事吧
you're gonna have to explain.
雷克斯都已经挂了
Rex is dead.
他还能干什么事让你不爽呢
What could he have done to upset you?
我的丈夫
My husband,
一个我为之付出18年青春的男人
the man I spent my life with for 18 years,
归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他
died thinking that I murdered him
什么
What?
是的 那个心脏科医生
Yes, the cardiologist
向雷克斯灌输了如此愚蠢的想法
shared this moronic theory with Rex
而雷克斯居然相信了他
And Rex believed him!
你确定
Are you sure?
是的 他留了张字条
Yes, because he left a note
上面写着
and it said, and I quote,
“布里 我理解 我原谅你”
"Bree, I understand And I forgive you"
我为这个男人付出了18年的光阴
I spent 18 years of my life with this man.
他怎么能这么不了解我
How could he not know me?
也许他原谅的是其他的事情
Maybe he was forgiving you for something else.
我没有做过任何需要他原谅的事
I have done nothing to be forgiven for!
我是一个无比出色的妻子
I was a fantastic wife!
在他生病的时侯 我悉心照料他
When he was sick, I nursed him.
在我们生活拮据时 我克勤克俭
When we were low on money, I stayed within a budget.
我为他做饭我 为他修补衣服
I cooked his meals I mended his clothes.
看在上帝的份上
For the love of god,
我甚至还为他查看过他背上的痤疮
I used to check his back for acne.
而这个狗♥娘♥养♥的可怜虫
And that miserable son of a bitch
居然有胆量来理解和原谅我
has the nerve to understand and forgive me?
他真是可笑至极
Well, the joke's on him,
因为我无法理解他
because I do not understand,
更不会原谅他
and I do not forgive.
你好 我们正要参加一个葬礼
Hi We're... we're just going to a funeral.
请往这边走
Right this way
亲爱的 我知道你很受伤
Honey, I know you're hurt,
但是你确定不会改变你的心意吗
but are you sure you're not gonna change your mind?
一旦这么做了 就无法挽回了
I mean, there's no turning back after this.
如果你认为
If you think I'm gonna
我会愿意和一个
lay next to someone for eternity
认定我是凶手的人安葬在一起
who thinks I'm a murderer,
那你一定是疯了
you're crazy
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
就该让他和一群陌生人一同腐烂
let him decompose with strangers
每个人在这个世界上
Everyone in the world
都需要一个可以依赖的人
needs someone they can depend on,
做你可靠的朋友
be they faithful friends,
坚定的拥护者
determined advocates...
或者是相亲相爱的家人
or a loving family.
但我们在生活中难免会遇到一些人
But occasionally in life,
我们原以为会一直陪伴着我们的人
the people we thought would always be there for us,
不幸离我们而去
leave.
而他们一旦离开了
And if that happens,
再想要挽回
it's amazing the lengths 'll go to...
就不是那么容易了
to get them back.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表