剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
我丈夫归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他
My husband died thinking that I murdered him!
布里把过去抛到脑后
Bree put the past behind her.
如果你继续聘用我的话
If you keep me on as your lawyer,
你太太就成了禁果
your wife's off limits.
他是我的辩护律师了
He's my lawyer
卡洛斯赌上了他的未来
While Carlos gambled with his future.
你需要多少钱到犹他州
How much money do you think you need to get to Utah?
苏珊试图阻止父子团聚
Susan interfered with a family reunion.
乔治·威廉姆斯在恋爱中从没有交过好运
George Williams had never been lucky in love.
似乎与他约会的女人总是编造借口
It seemed that the women he dated always invented reasons
不想进一步发展
not to consummate their relationship.
我怕会吵醒室友
I'm afraid we'd wake my roommate
我明天得早起上班
Uh, I have to get up really early for work.
我要为我的婚姻守身
I'm, uh... saving myself... for... marriage.
可怜的乔治 听到的总是老套的借口
Sadly for George, it was one unoriginal excuse after another.
但当他开始和布里·范德坎普约会
But since he'd started seeing Bree Van De Kamp,
他忍♥不住觉得
George couldn't help but feel.
来了
Hi!
孩子们都不在家 今晚只有我们两个人
Kids are gone. We have the house all to ourselves tonight.
他要转运了
His luck was about to change.
我觉得鸭肉做得不错
I thought the duck turned out well.
虽然酱汁有些稠
Although that sauce was a little bit thick;
不过考虑到如此有限的资源
but judging by how many helpings you had,
我觉得也算不错了
I think I got away with it.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
你的头发
Your hair.
介不介意我把你的发卡取下
Would you mind if I...?
不介意
Uh, no
取吧
Go ahead.
好一点吗
That better?
真好
That was nice
我现在开始也行 是吗
It's OK that I'm doing this, right?
我本来想先让鸭肉消化一下
Well, I thought we were going to let the duck digest a bit more,
不过… 管他呢
but... what the heck!
怎么了
What's wrong?
不知道 我觉得有点怪怪的
I don't know I felt something weird.
是我的舌头我伸得比一般人要长
That was my tongue It extends farther than most
我应该提醒你的
I should have warned you
不 不是你的吻的问题
No, it wasn't your kiss.
我感觉我的脖子怪怪的
I felt something weird on my neck.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我不知道 我就觉得好痒
I don't know, I'm just really starting to itch.
怎么回事
What is it?
你 你起了好多疹子
You... you got a huge rash!
脸上也有了
It's starting to spread to my face!
是不是吃了引起过敏的食物
Are you allergic to something you ate?
不可能 我做过无数次橘汁鸭胸
I don't think so I made Duck a I'Orange a thousand times
但不可能无缘无故起疹子吧
Something is causing that rash.
布里 布里 别这样
Bree. Bree, please don't
抱歉 乔治 但你得走了
I'm sorry, George, but you have to go
可是孩子们不在家
But the kids are away!
我还指望今晚我们能做♥爱♥呢
I was sort of hoping we could make love tonight
乔治 怎么可能
How are we going to do that, George?
你让我起疹子了
You have just given me hives!
听起来虽然难受 但乔治不得不承认
Though painful to hear, George had to admit.
至少这次借口挺有新意
At least this excuse was original.
小女孩都向往盛大的白色婚礼
It's a fact that little girls dream of big white weddings.
当然 长大后的女孩同样向往不已
Of course, the exact same thing can be said for big girls.
有些女人会非常焦急地
Some of whom can get incredibly anxious
期待着她们身边的男人
waiting for the boys in their lives
让她们梦想成真
to make those dreams come true.
当心点 苏苏
Watch it, Suzie!
妈 为什么你不直接找个裁缝
Mom, why don't you just go see a dressmaker?
等等 我有个好主意
Wait I have the perfect idea
你穿上它
You get in the dress,
我来别别针
and I'll pin it.
我们的尺码一样
We wear the same size
我什么时候和你尺码一样了
Since when?
一直都是啊
Since forever!
不过你得离开 你不能留在这
You have to leave, though. You can't stay.
你不能看见苏苏穿婚纱
You can't see Suzie in a wedding dress
至少在你们的大喜日子之前不行
Not until your big day!
妈
Mom!
没事
No, it's not a problem
我看她穿也无妨
I can see her in it.
无妨
You can?
我想我们结婚的时候
I assume you want to pick out
你会自己挑选婚纱 是吧
your own wedding dress when we get married, right?
这听起来像是求婚
Oh! That sounds like a proposal!
是吗
Did it?
是的
Yeah, it did.
我还真不知道
Huh, what do you know.
你正在计划求婚吗
Are you planning to pop the question?
如果她知道我要求婚
If she knows it's coming,
那就没意思了 是不是
the question won't really pop will it?
妈 他说得对
He's right, Mom.
你怎么做 我都会配合你
Oh, I want to do it just like you do.
按你的计划来
You know, on your own terms,
你单膝跪下 然后该怎么来就怎么来
and you get down on one knee, and the whole production
主意不错
That's a plan
那我等着 我能等 我乖乖地等着
Well, then I can wait. I can wait I'm a good waiter.
好
Good.
我只是很好奇
Just wondering...
有没有一个大致时间范围
if there's a ballpark of
我大概需要等多久
how long I will have to wait?
一周 一个月 还是午饭后
A week? A month? After lunch?
还是那句话 让你知道就没意思了
Again, you're not waiting for the pop
对 我不该知道
Right I'm sorry
单膝跪下
Get down on one knee!
妈
Mom
疹子刚好在你吻了乔治之后出现
So the hives occurred right after you kissed George?
是的 这太奇怪了
Yes, it was the strangest thing
带来了诸多不便
And so inconvenient
老实说 我们本来
To be honest, I think we were
正要进行我们的第一次性♥爱♥
about to make love for the first time.
布里 你有没有想过
Bree, have you considered the idea
你的潜意识
that your subconscious mind
想要破坏你跟乔治独处的夜晚
was trying to sabotage your evening with George?
事实上 我没有想过这一点
Actually, I have not considered that,
因为这想法
because that's...
很愚蠢
idiotic.
你不觉得和乔治在一起 使你感到有点内疚
You don't think being with George made you feel a bit guilty?
我为什么会觉得内疚
Why should I feel guilty?
或许你觉得你是在通奸
Perhaps you felt you were about to commit adultery.
高德芬医生 雷克斯已经死了
Dr. Goldfine, Rex is dead
逝者已去 我想并不存在背叛
You can't cheat on a corpse.
或许你的内心深处并不是这样想的
Maybe that's not how you really feel deep down.
你意思是说 我疯了
Oh, so you think I'm crazy?
你说你无缘无故出疹子
You say you got a case of hives for no reason.
我觉得是有原因的
I think there is a reason,
而且很可能是心理因素造成的
and it's probably a psychosomatic one.
你怎么想是你的事
You can think whatever you want,
不过我说实话 我不相信潜意识这回事
but to be honest, I don't believe in the subconscious.
这次谈话中 每当提到“雷克斯”
Every time you've said "Rex" in this session,
你都会摸你以前戴婚戒的部位
you stroked the place where your wedding ring used to be.
能解释一下吗
Why did you do that?
接下来说一下周一的安排
Let's talk about Monday.
我们要给卡马罗夫的人介绍新的提案
We are re-pitching to the Kamaroff people
勒奈特 由你负责
Lynette, you'll be on point
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表