剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
前情提要
previously on...
你不顾我孩子的安危 而且还要说谎
You put my kids in danger, and then you lied about it.
你有酗酒问题吗
Do you have some kind of problem with alcohol?
勒奈特关切地提出了问题
Lynette asked a loaded question.
和你儿子偷♥情♥的人是我
I'm the one who was sleeping with your son,
不过现在已经结束了
but it's over now.
不 你错了 离结束还远着呢
No, you're wrong. It's not even close to being over.
加布丽尔坦白了事实
Gabrielle confessed...
今天的信到了
Here's your mail.
而Noah对Zach的找寻...
While Noah's search for Zach...
我很担心那孩子
I worry for that boy.
什么样的人会要吸毒者的孩子啊
What kind of people would buy a baby from a junkie?
完全落入Felicia的掌握之中
Played perfectly into Felicia's plot...
确保Paul Young有他自己的玩具箱
see that Paul Young has a toy chest of his very own.
因为她要复仇
For revenge.
我的丈夫Paul Young之所以 能在投资界出类拔萃
What made my husband Paul Young such a good investor
完全离不开他那不可思议的预见性
was his uncanny ability to anticipate the future...
Zach 你怎么弄的?
Zach, how did you do this?
他提前想到要给孩子穿尼龙刺粘鞋
He foresaw the necessity of the velcro shoe.
他预言了即食咖啡的到来
He predicted the advent of the $3 cup of coffee.
甚至还注意到了瓶装水的吵杂声
He even anticipated the surprising boom in bottled water.
是的 我是Paul Young
Yeah, it's Paul Young.
我在报纸上看到了巴西的选举结果
I've been reading about the election results in brazil.
是时候购入蔗糖了
It's time to buy sugar.
但这套在股票市场上屡试不爽的办法
but the crystal ball that served paul so well in the stock market
有时在家里并不奏效
sometimes failed him closer to home.
是Paul young么 -是的
Paul young? -Yeah.
我是Sullivan侦探
Detective Sullivan.
我们需要你来回答一些问题
You need to come downtown for questioning.
什么问题
About what?
我们正在调查一启信♥用♥卡♥诈骗案
We're investigating reports of credit card fraud,
我们发现你和一些受害者有关
and your name has been linked with several of the victims.
肯定是弄错了
Well, it must be some mistake.
也许吧
Could be.
不过你还是得跟我走一趟
But we still need to go downtown and straighten it out.
好吧
All right.
那...
Well...
要多长时间?
how long is this gonna take?
别担心 误会而已
Don't worry about it. It's just a mix-up.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么回事 不是只问些问题么?
What's going on? I thought you just wanted to ask me some questions.
登记好了就开始 -登记?登记什么?
That's after you're booked. Booked? -Booked for what?
这里不能登记 长官
You can't book him here anyhow, detective.
计算机出故障了
Computers are down.
我们满员了
We're all full up.
得带他去县里
You gotta take him down to county.
怎么回事 简直是疯了
What is going on? This is crazy.
我要给律师打电♥话♥
I wanna call my lawyer.
你们这是在干什么
What the hell do you guys think you're doing anyway? Huh?
简直荒谬
This is ridiculous.
我要打电♥话♥!
I get a phone call!
没错 在投资界
Yes, in the world of investments,
我丈夫的眼光非同一般
my husband had a remarkable ability to see the future.
有句话要捎给你 Paul Young
Got a message for you, Paul Young.
Dierdre的父亲要我给你问声好
Dierdre's father said to give you his regards.
呃
Aah!
不幸的是 Paul完全没有预料到这些
But sadly, paul didn't see this one coming at all.
布莉·范迪坎
Bree van de kamp
多年来都在履行着同一套公事
had a weekly routine she'd been following for years.
周二打扫卫生
She cleaned on Tuesdays.
周三付帐单
She paid her bills on Wednesdays.
周四洗衣服
She did her laundry on Thursdays.
这些日常琐事完毕以后
And after these daily chores were completed,
她总会奖赏自己一杯酒
she would reward herself with a little drink.
可她没有注意到 最近的这一点变化
What Bree didn't know was this latest addition to her routine
已经引起了她朋友们的注意
had been noticed by her friends.
在一起讨论Bree 就成了她们的日常公事
And it had now become part of their routine to discuss it.
Bree很明显喝多了酒 昏了过去
So apparently Bree had a few too many and passed out.
紧接着 我就在公♥司♥接到了电♥话♥
Next thing I know, I get a call at work--
说有人看到我家孩子跑到了大街上
someone found my kids wandering the street.
天啊
Oh, my god!
那你后来有见过Bree吗
Have you seen Bree since?
没有 我很为她担心
No. I'm worried about her,
但我实在不知道怎么才能原谅她
but I don't know how I'm gonna get over what she did.
嘿 Bree
hey, Bree.
今天感觉怎么样?
How you doing today?
很好
I'm really well.
我看到勒奈特上班前在跟你们聊天
Um, I just saw you all talking before Lynette went off to work.
在聊什么呢
What were you all talking about?
哦 没什么
Oh, nothing, really.
我和Carlos今天打算去收养所
Carlos and I are gonna go see the adoption counselor today.
我得去医院
I'm checking myself into the hospital.
总算要做手术了
I'm finally gonna get that surgery.
很好
Oh. Good for you.
勒奈特提到我和她的那点小干戈了吗?
Did Lynette mention the little tiff we had?
一带而过了
Just in passing.
她没说什么
She barely mentioned it.
因为事实只是...
Because what happened was,
我不小心把抗组胺剂混在了酒水里
I accidentally mixed my antihistamine medication with,
我不小心把抗组胺剂混在了酒水里
you know, a little glass of wine I was having, and I-
之后我睡着了 可我当时在...
I fell asleep, you know, while I was...
照看她的孩子
watching her kids.
我喜欢在用餐时喝一点酒...时不时地
I mean, I like a little wine with dinner,
可谁会不喜欢呢?
I mean, now and then. You know, who doesn't?
可是...
But, uh, I mean,
在背后说我的坏话就...
you know, to trash my entire reputation--
Bree 她没有说你的坏话 真的
oh, Bree, she didn't trash you. Honest.
那就好 我...
Well, good. I mean, I just--
我不想让你们产生误会
I really wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression.
我正要去商场
Well, I'm--I'm going to the mall.
他们今天大减价
They're having a white sale today.
我想去买♥♥个浴室防滑垫
I think I'm gonna get a new bath mat.
要一起去吗?
Oh, does anyone need one?
不 没事 -好的 回见
No, I'm good. -Okay, take care.
她喘一口气都有酒味儿 闻到了吗?
Wow, did you smell the alcohol on her breath?
当然
I sure did.
哦
Oh.
然后我们这位爱斯基摩人转向镜头 说到
Then our eskimo turns in the camera and says,
"用南极牌薄荷糖
"polar fresh mints will give your breath
你的口气也能得个A+"
an 'a'-plus, too. "
怎么样
So what do you think?
感觉似曾相识
It feels a little familiar.
真的?不会吧
Really? I don't think so.
不 我肯定Lowell集团已经 用过爱斯基摩人的点子了
No, I'm pretty sure the lowell group used eskimos
就是他们上个月做的那个除臭剂广♥告♥ 记得吗
in a deodorant commercial they had last month. Remember?
这完全不一样
Oh, this is completely different.
他们的爱斯基摩人刚刚上大学
Those were jock eskimos competing in the iditarod.
我们的爱斯基摩人已经在...
Our eskimo's trying to, you know,
处理婚姻生活了
patch things up with his wife.
恩 我看到了这些小改动
Yeah. No, I get the subtle distinction.
我觉得有改善的余地
I think we can do better.
好吗? 好了 Sally 轮到你了
Okay? So, sally, you're up.
有什么好点子
What do you got for me?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
"我看到了这些小改动"?
"I got the subtle distinction"?
你搞什么
What was that about?
如果非要现在说 那就关门
If you really wanna do this now, shut the door.
好吧 我刚才的确有点苛刻了
Okay, sure, I was a little bitchy.
可你知道为什么吗 因为你完全没有全身心投入
But you know why? You did a half-ass job in there.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表