剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我在找失踪的孩子!
I was looking for my missing child!
她也是我的孩子 而且她要呆在这里
She's my child, too, and she's staying here,
就每周几小时
just a few hours a day.
你把她给我
You, give her to me.
不 我已经决定了
No, I made a decision.
是吗?看我怎么决定
Yeah? Okay, watch me make a decision.
这段婚姻结束了 我要带着孩子
I'm done with this marriage. I'm taking my baby
马上回匹兹堡
and I'm getting on a plane to Pittsburgh.
你不敢!
You wouldn't dare!
你以为现在想明迪了?
You think you miss mindy now,
等我把她带回去和妈妈一起住
wait till we're living with my mother!
这件事我决不妥协 是吗?试试....
I'll fight you on this. Yeah? Try...
当勒奈特眼看她要托儿所的梦想
As Lynette saw her dreams of day care
要随着飞机飞去匹兹堡时
about to board a plane to Pittsburgh,
你知道自己是个疯子吗?
a baby needs her mother! You're crazy, you know that?!
是啊 我疯了才会....
Yeah! I'm crazy to think...
她决定决不能让这架飞机起飞
She decided this flight would have to be grounded.
你吓不了我
You don't scare me.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh!
她到底在干什么?
What the hell is she doing?!
开门!把孩子还我!
Open up! Give me my baby!
做得好 勒奈特
Good thinking, Lynette!
我可没站在你那边! 你不是?
I am not on your side, ed. You're not?
我是为了明迪着想
No, I am on mindy's side.
她才是最可怜的人
She is the one caught in the middle,
不冷静下来我就不把她交给你们
and I'm not letting you two have her until you calm down.
我要我的孩子
I want my damn child.
勒奈特 汤姆的电♥话♥
Lynette, I have Tom on line two.
帕特 你没看到我正把孩子做人♥质♥吗?
Pat, can you see here I'm holding a baby hostage?!
我会打回去的
I will call back!
好吧 够了 我要报♥警♥了
All right, that's it. I'm calling the police.
看在上帝份上 勒奈特又不会伤害孩子!
Oh, for god's sakes! Lynette's not going to hurt the baby!
孩子马上还给你们
No, and you're gonna get her back a whole lot faster
如果你们听我说 好吗?
if you will just listen to me, okay?
你和你 听着 很好
Listen, and you? All right, good.
首先 艾德把孩子偷出来是很愚蠢的
So first of all, ed, stealing the baby was really stupid.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
你应该找更好的方式和妻子沟通
You need to find a better way to communicate with your wife.
弗兰 我知道做一个出色的母亲
And, Fran, I know what the pressure of trying to be
有多大的压力
a super parent does to your head.
你可以既做好母亲又休息
You can take a break andbe a great mom.
这可爱的小宝贝难道不该 有个心情舒畅的妈妈吗?
Doesn't this little sweetheart deserve a well-rested mommy?
是啊 我是有点太紧张了
Well, I guess the pressure does get to me a little.
没关系 你能意识到很好
And it's okay to admit that.
这才是沟通 这很好
This is communication. This is good.
为什么你们不去大堂
Why don't you guys go down to the lobby,
喝杯咖啡谈谈?
talk it out over some coffee?
那明迪怎么办?
Uh, what about mindy?
我们有托儿所
We've got day care!
我们有托儿所
We've got day care ?
嗨 我曾打来电♥话♥谈过那个音乐项目
Hi. I called earlier from the spiritual outreach program?
嗨 钢琴家 对吗?
Hi. Piano player, right?
你太好了
This is so generous of you.
这边走 并不是正式的钢琴
There it is. It's not exactly a concert grand.
我该提醒你
I should warn you, on the whole,
病人总体上都反应迟钝
our patients are generally unresponsive,
所以可能没有多少掌声
so I hope you don't expect a lot of clapping.
德莱尼小姐 我想精神上的奖励就足够了
Miss Delaney, I find when the spiritual rewards
不需要掌声
are this great, who needs applause?
失陪
Excuse me.
爱迪生和你提起过我吗?
Did Addison talk to you about me?
哦 我想没有
Oh! I guess not.
他是个结了婚的男人
He's a married man!
你有毛病吗? 不 等等
What's wrong with you?! No, wait! Wait!
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think!
他三年没有碰我了
He hasn't touched me for three years
因为像你这样的荡♥妇♥!
because of sluts like you!
卡罗尔 如果你停止向我扔东西 我能解释
Carol, if you would just stop throwing things at me, I'll explain!
你怎么解释? 你和我丈夫鬼混!
How... how can you explain?! You're screwing my husband!
不 我没有和他鬼混! 他是我父亲!
No, I'm not screwing him! He's my father!
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我想你应该知道 但他不肯告诉你
I thought you should know, but he didn't want to tell you.
我想死
I want to die.
哦 不 我想
Oh, no. I do.
卡罗尔 你不需要收拾那个
Oh, Carol, you don't have to clean that up.
有职员专门负责
They have clerks for that.
你几岁了?
How old are you?
38
38.
我们结婚39年了
We've been married 39 years.
从一开始他就欺骗我
It's been going on from the start.
我不想伤害任何人
Believe me, I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我只想找到我父亲
I just wanted to find my dad.
很高兴你找到了 但你要小心
I'm glad you did, but you be careful, sweetheart.
他会伤你的心
He's gonna break your heart.
安德鲁我给你和丹妮尔预约了心理医生
Andrew, I made an appointment with a therapist for you, me and Danielle.
我才不要
I don't think so.
你现在痛苦很正常
This pain that you're feeling is completely natural,
但如果你不去处理 它永远不会过去
but it's not gonna go away until you deal with it.
安德鲁 我希望我们都能渡过难关
Andrew, I want us to heal,
像一家人
I want us to be a family again.
知道我想要什么吗?
You know what I want?
我希望乔治能走进房♥间
I want for George Williams to walk through that door
然后我能用刀刺进他的心脏
so I can take a knife and plunge it into his heart.
我要他为自己的所作所为付出代价
I want the pharmacist to pay for what he did to my father.
好消息是 他已经死了
Well, the good news is he's... He's dead.
他是自杀的 他自愿一死
He committed suicide. His death was on his terms.
那不公平
That's not justice.
你是说如果他是被处决
So are you saying if he were executed
你会觉得好受一些?
that it would be easier for you to get past this?
那当然
Of course.
乔治 并不是自杀的
George... didn't intend to commit suicide.
他只是想让我回心转意
He was trying to manipulate me into taking him back,
他服药只是
and he swallowed those pills
希望我同情他
hoping that I'd feel sorry for him.
以为我会叫救护车
He just assumed that I would call an ambulance.
我到那里时 他几乎失去知觉了
When I got there, he was already slipping away.
我试图让他
I tried to get him to accept responsibility
承认自己犯下的罪
for what he'd done...
但他没有
But he wouldn't.
那么你做了什么?
So what'd you do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
我坐在那里看着他死去
I just sat there and let him die.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my god.
安德鲁 他不是自愿死的
He didn't die on his terms, Andrew.
他得到了报应
He paid for what he did to your father.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for telling me this.
你好
Hey, how you doin'?
什么事?
Yeah?
扎克回来了
Zach's come home.
什么? 他没事吧?
What? Is he okay?
他很好
He's fine.
我能帮什么忙吗?
Is there anything I can do?
谢谢你先提出来
Thanks for asking.
离我们远点
You can leave us alone.
我花了很多时间寻找扎克
I spent a lot of time looking for Zach,
你知道理由
and you know why.
也许我说得还不够清楚
Maybe I'm not making myself clear.
你接近我的孩子 我就去报♥警♥
You come near my son, I'll go to the police.
告诉他们采石场里的事情
I'll tell them what happened out in that quarry.
你报♥警♥我们便一起完蛋
You do that and we'll both go down.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表