剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
那很不妥
It'd be weird.
当然 我也那么觉得
Of course. Yeah, I see that.
哦。嗯 嘿。
Oh. Uh, heh.
那么你最近在做什么?
So what have you been doing lately?
和以前一样
Oh, just the usual.
我在写一本书
Well, I've been writing a book.
有点像自传
It's sort of autobiographical.
那样就强迫我回忆
It's really been forcing me to reexamine
很多让我变成我的事
some of the different things that have made me me,
像我妈妈那么年轻就有了我
like the fact that my mother had me so young,
还有我一点都不知道我爸爸的事 像那些重要的事
and I never knew my dad. Big stuff like that.
和你谈起过我父亲吧?
I told you about my dad, right?
他在海军运输舰上服役
He... he was a merchant marine,
a他和他的排在河内全军覆没?
nd his platoon was killed in the battle of Hanoi?
那很奇怪 为什么?
That's strange. Why?
河内不是敌军领地
Well, Hanoi wasn't enemy territory.
那里没有发生过战争 你肯定?
There wasn't a battle there. Are you sure?
妈妈是这么跟我说的 我很肯定
That's what my mom said. I'm pretty sure, yeah.
海军运输兵不参加战斗
The merchant marines don't fight.
他们运送补给物资
They deliver supplies on ships.
显然我还有很多调查要做
Oh. Well, clearly I have more research to do.
你怎么觉得?
So what do you think?
我的故事?你会买♥♥吗?
My life story... would you rush out and buy a copy?
苏姗 怎么?
Susan... Yeah?
你得退后几步
You really need to step back.
喔
Ooh! Ah.
波特 普雷斯顿 我不是和你们说过
Porter, Preston, what have I told you
天黑后不要在外面玩? 一点都不黑
about playing outside after dark? It's not dark.
你♥爸♥爸知道你们在外面吗? 别担心 我看着他们呢
Does your dad know you're out here? Don't worry, I've been watching 'em.
他们触发了我的动作感应器
They keep setting off my motion sensors.
我应该要你付一半的电费
I ought to send you half my electric bill.
你是那么做的 孩子们来这里
You do that. Okay, guys, come on over here.
站在人行道上
On the sidewalk.
别动 别站在路上 谢谢
Stay there. Not on the street. Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, babe.
我回来了
I'm home.
过来一下好吗?
Could you come here a sec?
来吧
Sure. What's up?
阻止我
Block me, come on!
该死他们又溜出去了
Damn, they must have snuck out again.
又?这种情况多久发生一次?
Again? How often does this happen?
孩子们 马上进来
Boys, get in here now!
亲爱的你不知道他们有多圆滑
Honey, you know how slippery they are.
就像在牧猫
It's like trying to herd cats.
汤姆 现在已经晚上九点了
Tom, it's 9:00 at night.
孩子们上楼
Guys, upstairs now. Let's go.
快去 换上睡衣马上睡觉 亲爱的他们没事
Into pj's, into bed. Honey, they're fine.
只是 你太担心了
You just... you worry too much.
我有理由担心
And for good reason.
坏人可以把他们骗走
Someone could have driven off with them,
你甚至都不会知道
and you wouldn't have even noticed.
他们只是在院子里 我在他们的年纪
They were in the front yard. God, when I was their age,
经常骑上单车 消失几个小时
I used to hop on my bike, disappear for hours.
我妈妈眼睛都不眨一下
My mom never batted an eye.
是啊 但情况不同了
Yeah, well, that was a different time.
你必须更警惕
You have to be more vigilant.
小区里刚发生闯入事件
There was a break-in on this street.
我参加了那次小区安全会议 记得吗?
I was at the neighborhood watch meeting, remember?
抱歉 我管了他们七年
I'm sorry. I've been doing this for seven years.
相信我 你必须后脑勺上也长只眼睛
Trust me. You have to have eyes in the back of your head.
有两只足够了 真的?
The two in front work just fine, thanks. Really?
潘妮在哪里?
Mm-hmm. Where's penny?
看 就在我放下她的地方
See? Right where I left her.
这个怎么会登上报纸的?
How did this get in the paper?
我本来想给你电♥话♥
I-I was going to call you.
我们讨论过这件事的 我们说好慢慢来
We discussed this. We agreed to go slowly.
我本来是想打电♥话♥去报社取消
I-I was going to call and cancel after our talk,
但我太激动了 所以忘记了
but things just got so hectic, I-I forgot.
莱克斯七周前才去世
Rex has only been dead for seven weeks.
所以?
So?
所以我不想镇上的女人
So I don't want every woman in this town
在背后说三道四
talking about me behind my back.
抱歉 有不好的影响吗?
I'm sorry, but isn't the damage done?
还好 幸运的是人们只在头版无聊时才读公告栏
Well, fortunately, people only read the announcements when there's nothing in the front page,
而那天的头条
and the headline today was about
是斯里兰卡洪灾 哦 我们真幸运
some catastrophic flood in Sri Lanka. Oh, so we lucked out.
是啊
Yes, we did.
如果需要
Now when the time comes
公开我们的关系
to go public with our relationship,
我希望你先和我商量一下
I need you to discuss it with me first.
无论如何我是未婚妻 和我商量
I'm the bride, after all. It's only...
是恰当的
Appropriate.
好
Okay.
嗯
Hmm.
但我要你带上戒指
I will need you to wear that ring, though.
戒指?
The ring?
你没有戴 它在哪里?
You're not wearing it. Where is it?
我包里 哦好
It's in my purse. Oh, good.
请戴上
Please put it on.
但人们会看到
But if people see it...
他们会以为你戴着以前的结婚戒指
They'll assume that you're wearing your wedding ring.
是可能 为什么要冒险呢?
Oh. Maybe, but why risk it?
因为戒指能为你拒绝潜在的追求者
Because a ring tells would-be suitors a woman is spoken for.
而没有戒指会引来不需要的注意
A naked hand invites unwanted attention.
让我来
Here. Let me.
哦 就这些吗 范-德-坎普夫人?
Uh, will that be all, Mrs. Van De Kamp?
我想是的 威廉姆斯先生
Uh, yes, I think so, Mr. Williams.
嗨
Hi.
嗯
Uhh.
呵
Aah!
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
你想干什么?
What do you want?!
嘿嘿 别害怕
Hey, hey, it's cool!
不 怎么能不害怕 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
No, it's not cool! Who the hell are you?!
卡洛斯派我来的 我要报♥警♥了
Carlos sent me! I'm gonna call the police!
我叫赫克托 我们在里面认识的
Name's Hector. I met Carlos inside.
什么里面?
Inside what?
你是说 你是说在监狱里?
You mean... you mean, in prison?
他告诉我发生了的事
He told me what happened, asked me to come by
让我来保护你 我能进来吗?
and keep an eye on you. Can I come in?
不不你不能进来
No! No, you can't come in!
我带了保温箱 那么我呆在外面 不!
I brought a cooler. I'll camp out here. No! Unh-unh!
我能照顾好自己 好吗?
I can take care of myself, okay?
好
Okay.
好?
Okay?
我懂你意思 你要自己的空间
Yeah, I-I get it. You need your space.
对 是这样 我需要我的空间 谢谢你
Yes. Yes, I do. I need my space. Thank you.
过来 我给你看点东西 好
Come here. I want to show you something. Okay.
来这里 嗨孩子们
Come here. Hi, guys.
我想过你说的
I thought about what you said.
不想你担心
Don't want you to worry.
所以我和孩子们小小谈了一会
So I had a little talk with the boys. Oh.
好吧 孩子们 你们怎么办?
Okay, guys, what do we do
如果陌生人开车过来 要带你们兜风
if a stranger asks us to take a ride in their car?
波特
Porter.
我们逃走打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
We run away and call 9-1-1. Good man.
很好 但如果陌生人说
Right, but what if that stranger says,
"我认识你们的父母"呢?
"hey, I know your mommy and daddy"?
普雷斯顿你说 还是逃走
What, Preston? Still run away.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表