剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
让我送你回家
Let me, uh, let me give you a ride home.
巴顿侦探 你是想用高中生的那套
Detective barton, is this some sort of high school ploy
把我弄去你家?
to get me back to your place?
我只是觉得你不能开车
I just don't think you should be driving a car.
你喝过酒了
You've been drinking.
只喝了两杯
I had two glasses of wine.
三杯 算上那道甜点
Three, plus the tawny port with dessert.
都写在帐单上 如果你想核对一下
It's all here on the bill if you wanna take a look.
听我说
You know what?
我礼貌地拒绝了你
I politely rejected you,
而你想让我难堪来报复
and now you're getting your revenge by embarrassing me.
你喝多了 把钥匙给我
You've had too much to drink. Give me your keys.
我什么都不会给你
I am not giving you anything.
除了帐单
Except the bill.
你知道自己在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
我跟着只是确保你没事
I followed you to make sure you were okay.
你开不稳车
You were weaving.
请从车里出来
Please step out of the car.
你一定在开玩笑
Oh, you can't be serious.
出来
Out.
侦探 我既没醉也不蠢
Detective, I am not drunk, and I am not stupid.
我知道这样为的是什么
I know exactly what this is all about.
我要你去做酒精测试
I'm gonna need you to take a sobriety test.
酒精测试?我才不做什么酒精
A sobriety test? I'm not taking any sobriety...
测试
Test.
这样的报复行为只有没自尊的
This behavior stems from the hurt feelings
男人才做得出
of a man with very low self-esteem.
这个世界很大
The world is a big place,
我相信肯定有某个女人在那里欣赏你的
and I'm sure there is a woman out there somewhere
男子气概
who'll respond to your macho posturing.
好吧
Well...
希望如此
Here's hoping.
亲爱的 你将要看到的东西
Baby, what you're about to see
肯定会让你震惊生气
will most likely shock and upset you.
好
Okay.
记得斯科特吗? 我们认识时和我约会的那个摄影师
Remember Scott, the photographer I was dating when we met?
为了你我甩掉的那个
The one I dumped for you,
他从来没有忘记这件事
who never really got over it
我说过他会回来报复我
and who I always said was gonna get back at me? Mm-hmm.
卡洛斯 我那么爱你
Oh, Carlos, I love you so much.
走开
Move.
这是什么?
What is this?
斯科特的网站
Scott's web site,
上面有我的照片
with pictures of me on it.
说些什么
Well, say something.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
本来很有意思的
It was supposed to be funny...
作为一个来自女友的情♥色♥圣诞礼物
A naughty little Christmas gift for my boyfriend.
上帝啊
Oh, my god!
那时我的柔韧性很好
I know, I was freakishly flexible back then.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
我们怎么办?
Look, what are we gonna do about this?
我想我会打电♥话♥给律师
I guess I'll call my lawyers.
我是作为礼物送给他的 他有所有权
I gave these pictures to him as a gift. He owns them.
那样我想我们没辙了
Then I guess we're screwed.
不一定 我在想
Not necessarily. See, here's what I'm thinking...
斯科特是个懦弱的人
Scott's a coward,
你可以威胁他
so you could totally put the scare into him.
你只要去揍他一顿
All you gotta do is go and rough him up,
然后他就会从网上撤下照片
and he'll take my pictures off the web site like that.
抱歉 这是你的错误
I'm sorry, but this is your mistake.
所以你自己去解决
You're gonna have to fix it yourself.
我很想
And I would love to,
但我打不过他
but I have the upper body strength of a kitten.
我需要一个打手!
I need a brute!
加布 我才刚开始
Gaby, I am just now starting
能控制自己的情绪
to get my rage issues under control.
这件事会破坏我的努力
This brute doesn't swing that way anymore,
找别人去吧
so go find another.
你出狱时
Well, when you left prison,
他们有给你发狱友联络名单吗?
did they leave you a contact list?
罗恩医生会来吗?
So is Dr. Ron gonna be here for this?
会 会 会
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
墙那里有钩子
Uh, there's a hook on the wall there
你可以把东西挂在那里
so go ahead and get your stuff hung up
放松些 罗恩医生马上就到
and, uh, just get comfy. Dr. Ron should be here pretty soon.
好的
Okay. Okay.
她是想穿上防尘罩吗?
Is she trying to put on the dust cover?
是
Yep.
你想让她弄多久?
How long are we gonna let this go on?
再过几分钟
Just a few more minutes.
嗨 苏姗
Hi, uh, Susan?
我是罗恩医生
It's Dr. Ron.
做这个检查不用脱衣服
You don't have to get undressed for this.
哦 呃
Oh, uh, i-i, uh...
那你们为什么放件袍子在这里?
Then why did you put out a gown?
不 那不是袍子
No, no, it's not a gown.
那是仪器的防尘罩
It's the dust cover for the m.R.I. Machine.
这个检查大约要45分钟
This should take about 45 minutes.
我知道那里狭窄不舒服
Now I know it's really cramped and uncomfortable in there,
但尽量不要动
but try not to move.
苏姗 我知道你会觉得这个检查很麻烦
Susan, I realize that this whole process must be troubling for you.
是很麻烦
Yeah, it's pretty troubling.
我们能做完它
Well, we're gonna get to the bottom of this.
我会在这里陪你 好吗?
And I'll be here for you, okay?
嘿 罗恩医生
Hey, Dr. Ron?
我有预感结果会是一切正常
I just have a feeling that everything's gonna turn out fine.
如果真是那样
And when it does...
我想请你吃饭
I'd like to buy you dinner
庆祝我的健康
to celebrate my health.
我想意大利菜也许不错
You know, I was thinking maybe Italian?
随便什么 也许这能算一次约会
Oh, what the heck, maybe we can call it a date.
如果你愿意
If you like.
罗恩医生?
Dr. Ron?
他刚才离开了
Uh, he left awhile ago.
去接女朋友的电♥话♥
He got a phone call from his girlfriend.
喔
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我现在想出来了
I'd like to get out now.
请不要动
Try not to move.
早上好 路易斯 拉尔夫
Good morning, Luis, Ralph.
早上好 索利斯夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Solis.
亲爱的早上好
Good morning, honey.
终于又跟我说话了
Hey, you're talking to me again.
我想过你说的话
Well, I thought about what you said...
关于那些照片 你是对的
About the pictures... And you're right.
都是我的错 我得背着它生活
It was my mistake and I have to live with it.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?!
背着它生活!
I'm living with it!
嘿 转过头继续干活
Hey, turn around and keep gardening!
你真凶啊
Aw, you're so mean.
马上穿上衣服
Put your clothes on right now.
为什么?你在乎别的男人看我吗
Why? You either care if men leer at me or not.
你说得很清楚你不在乎
And you made it clear that you don't. So what's the point?
加布丽尔 我不会为你打那个男人
Gabrielle, I am not beating this guy up for you!
那你最好想出别的办法弄回照片
Then you better think of another way to get my pictures back.
如果你不弄回来 柴藤郡的人
Because if you don't, people on Wisteria Lane
会看到更多
are gonna be seeing a lot more of me!
拉尔夫 尽情看吧
Ralph, Luis, feast your eyes!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表