剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你的要求是不是太高了
Aren't you demanding?
正如你所说
Like you said
我想要随心所欲
I want what I want when I want it
社会服务部门的一位女士告诉我
So a woman I talked to at social services
有许多逃家者在这附近游荡
said a lot of runaways hang out here.
什么
What?
我只是在非常开心享受和你在一起的时光
Just happy to be spending the day with you.
在无家可归者的避难所和车站这种地方
At homeless shelters and bus stations?
我去问一下那些人 有没有见过扎克
I'm gonna go ask these guys if they've seen Zach.
我想我们分头找更好
I think we'll cover more ground if we split up
谢谢
Thanks.
你见过这个男孩吗
Have you seen this boy?
失踪的孩子 有人见过吗
Uh, missing kid. Anyone?
出走了一次…
Going once...
出走了两次
going twice?
你介意把这些留下这儿
Oh, do you mind keeping those
然后发给来买♥♥冰激凌的人
and passing them out when people get their ice cream?
怎么
What?
那不就是他吗 在那里
Well, isn't that him, over there?
扎克 扎克
Zach! Zach!
别 别 别 扎克
Don't, don't, don't, don't. Zach!
别 别 扎克 别跑
Don't, don't. Zach, don't run away!
等等 回来
Wait! Come on!
回来 快回来
Just... would you get back here?
回来谈一下 行不行
Come on, really! Let's just talk!
够了 扎克
Damn it, Zach!
跑够了吧
It's enough already
没人看到过扎克
Nobody here has seen Zach
不过还有个西边的小客栈
But there's a halfway house on the west side
我想去看看
I want to check... out.
你怎么了
Are you okay?
我给你买♥♥了冰激凌
I got you some ice cream.
你买♥♥了
You did?
然后我又饿了
But then I got hungry.
因此我把冰激凌扔向他 然后逃走了
So then I just threw my ice cream at him and ran
没人想说些什么吗
Well, somebody say something
幸好你是在平地上
Thank god you were in flats
我还没有回过神来 麦克是扎克的生父
I'm still recovering from Mike is Zach's real father.
我应该告诉麦克 我见到扎克了
I should've told Mike I saw Zach.
我真可恶 是吗
I'm a horrible person, right?
苏珊 别这样
Oh, Susan, come on.
扎克袭击了费莉西娅 搞砸了你的厨房♥
Zach attacked Felicia. He blew up your kitchen.
显然他曾经想杀麦克
Evidently, he tried to kill Mike
我们大家都清楚 这孩子是个怪物
I think we can all agree this kid's a freak
布里 你怎么看
What do you think, Bree?
鉴于过去这些事情
Well, I think given everything that's happened,
你对扎克有点害怕是很正常的
it's perfectly justified that you'd be frightened of Zach.
但是
But...
扎克毕竟是玛丽·艾莉丝的儿子.
but Zach is Mary Alice's son.
我们是看着他长大的
He grew up playing in our yards
如果他有一线活着的希望
If he has any hope of surviving,
我认为他回来总比在街头流浪要好
I have to believe he's better off here than on the streets.
我真没想到
I couldn't have imagined
我回去工作竟然让帕克这么难过
how much going back to work would upset Parker
他会好的 他只是需要慢慢适应
Look, he's going to be fine. He's just gotta get used
由爸爸给予全部的爱
to daddy providing all the love
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm kidding I'm kidding.
我开玩笑呢
I am kidding
孩子适应力强 他会适应的
Look, kids are resilient. He will adapt
汤姆他用伞袭击了老师
Tom, he attacked a teacher with an umbrella.
只不过是一戳 他戳了一下老师
It was a poke He poked her.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许我不该回去工作
Maybe I shouldn't be working.
父母都待在家里
The kids would certainly benefit
对孩子肯定有好处
from having two stay-at-home parents,
但那样的话 全家就都吃不上饭了
although buying food might become an issue.
也许我应该调整一下我的工作时间表
Maybe I could change my work schedule,
挤出一些空闲时间
try and get some flex time
妮娜会同意吗
Would Nina go for that?
不会 不会 不会 不会
No! No, no, no, no!
你能不能提点有用的建议
It would help if you came up with some ideas
来点拥抱怎么样
How about hugs?
拥抱
Hugs?
没错 我在一本家庭杂♥志♥上读到
Yeah, I read in one of those family magazines
孩子每天需要大约十次拥抱
the kids are supposed to get, like, ten hugs a day.
让他们感到更安全
It makes 'em feel more secure
我建议多多拥抱
I say pile on the hugs
那能解决所有问题吗 拥抱
That'll fix everything? Hugs?
对 过来
Yeah. Come here.
来
Come here
很有效吧
It's working, isn't it?
闭嘴
Shut up.
小伙子 你忙吗
Hey, buddy, you busy?
是的 玛百莉太太在给我读故事
Yes. Mrs. Mulberry's reading to me.
她真是个好人
Well, isn't she nice?
不过现在该睡觉了 我来帮你盖上被子
But it's time for bed, so I'm gonna tuck you in, okay?
我拿走了
I'll take that.
我知道自从我回去工作后
I know things have been hard for you
你很难过
since I started back to work,
但不能陪你 同样使我很痛苦
but it is just as hard for me to be away from you.
你要知道
And you just have to remember
即便我不在你的身边
that even when I'm not around,
我对你的爱依旧不变
my love for you is real.
这种爱 你可能看不到
You may not be able to see it,
但它不会像玛百莉太太那样虚幻
but it's not imaginary like Mrs. Mulberry
而是真实存在的
It's real.
明白吗 甜心
Okay, honey?
玛百莉太太是真实的
Mrs Mulberry is real,
而且她说你是个骗子
and she said you're a liar
帕克
Parker
帕克
Parker
我们在看书呢
We're reading
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么我们不能再见面了
Why can't we see each other anymore?
因为自从我得知安德鲁对你说了什么
Because ever since I found out what Andrew said to you,
我便开始自我反省
I've been doing some soul searching,
并且意识到所有的一切
and I realize that everything's that happened
都是我的错
is completely my fault.
不 不 不 这太荒谬了
No, no, no, that's ridiculous.
不 一点也不
No, it's not.
安德鲁所说的一切
All the things that Andrew's been saying
以及他的行为
and the way he's been acting,
都和他父亲的死有着密切的关系
it's all connected to his father's death
这让我认识到
And it's clear to me
应该多花点时间关心他 满足他的需求
that I need to spend more time focusing on him and his needs.
要知道
You know...
你说得对 你的确要多关心安德鲁了
you're right you do need to focus on Andrew.
谢谢 乔治 谢谢 你如此善解人意
Thank you, George, for being so understanding.
那当然了
Of course.
那么你考虑过心理辅♥导♥吗
So have you thought about counseling?
那个你送他去
That place you sent him to...
矫正行为的训练营
that behavioral modification camp...
他在那接受心理辅♥导♥对吧
he got counseling there, right?
但我之所以送他去那
But I only sent him there
是因为那段时间他的行为太过分了
because his behavior at the time was so completely out of bounds
你不觉得他对我说的那些话也很过分吗
You don't think that what he said to me was out of bounds?
我只是觉得 如果我多花些时间陪他 应该会管用
I just think if I spent a lot of time with him, it'll really help.
何不双管齐下
Why not do both?
把他送到专业的关怀机构待上几个月
Let him spend a few months with some caring professionals,
然后再接回家
and then bring him home.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表