剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我所有的钱都花在这座房♥子上
I have all of our money tied up in this house.
为什么不卖♥♥了?
So why not just sell it?
耐心 马修 如果现在走
Patience, Matthew. If we take off right away,
看上去会很可疑
it'll look suspicious.
需要编个故事
Now what we need is a story...
搬家的理由
A reason for us to move.
你是阴性AB型
Look at this, a-b negative.
是 很少见的血型
Yeah, it's the rarest of all blood types.
这太奇怪了
Well, there must be something in the water around these parts.
你是今天第二个这种血型的人
You're my second a-b negative today.
真的?
Seriously?
还有一个是谁?
Uh, who was it?
那个人
That guy.
嗨 布里 嗨
Hi, Bree. Oh, hi.
我想谢谢你对于杜♥鹃♥花的建议
I just wanted to thank you for your advice on my azaleas.
他们长得很好
They're just thriving.
那没什么
Oh, it was no trouble at all.
真可惜我肯能没法多欣赏那些花了
Such a shame I may not be around to enjoy them.
我母亲生病了
Well, my mother has taken ill.
马修和我 可能要去看她
And Matthew and I, we'll probably go and visit her.
有可能搬走
We may even be moving.
现在还不确定
We just don't know yet.
她住在哪里?
Oh, well, where does she live?
在芝加哥
Oh, back in Chicago.
病严重吗?
Is it serious?
还不清楚
I-I don't know yet.
当然我得去和她的医生谈谈
Well, obviously, I'll be speaking with her doctor.
贝蒂 如果有什么事我可以帮忙
Oh, Betty, if there's anything I can do,
谢谢你
anything at all... Thank you.
你已经帮了我很多
You've already done so much.
再见
Bye.
喔
Ow! Oh!
罗恩医生来过电♥话♥
That Dr. Ron called.
他要你再去复检一次
He needs to see you for a follow-up appointment.
他需要见我还是想见我?
He needs to see me or he wants to see me?
天啊 妈妈 他很可爱吗?
Jeez, mom, how cute is this guy?
他可以更可爱的 但我不知道
Oh, he could be cuter... But I don't know how.
那么约他出来
So ask him out.
哦不 我不能那么做
Oh, no, I can't do that.
妈 既然他是个可爱的外科医生 那还有什么问题?
Mom, he's a cute surgeon. What's the problem?
他很年轻 年轻?
He's young. Young?
比我小
Younger than me.
小多少?
How much younger?
假如我是高三学生
Let's just say if I was a senior in high school,
看到他我会说 好帅气的初中新生啊
I'd be saying, "wow, you're a hot fifth grader."
哦 好吧 当然听起来很恶心
Oh, well, of course it's gonna sound gross
如果你这么说的话 你们都是成年人
if you say it that way. But you're both adults.
为什么不约他出来?
So why not just ask him out?
因为我们的对话可能会这样
'Cause the conversation could go something like this,
罗恩医生 我觉得你很性感
"Dr. Ron, I think you're hot."
谢谢你 妈妈
"Oh, well, thank you, ma'am."
我想现在是谈谈你臀部整型的时候了
"Now I think it's time we talk about your hip replacement."
妈妈 你也很性感
Mom, you're hot and funny and nice.
漂亮和贤惠
And... clearly desperate,
而且显然有些饥渴 男生会喜欢这种类型
and guys are into that.
发挥你的强项
Play to your strengths.
感谢上帝你回来了
Thank god you're home.
出什么事了?帕特说是紧急情况
What's wrong? Pat said you told her it was an emergency!
男孩们被学校送了回来
The boys were sent home from school.
什么?为什么?我打电♥话♥回家没人接听
What? Why? I called. The machine kept picking up.
我知道 我知道 听着
I know. I know. Look, I...
他们长水痘了
They've got chicken pox.
水痘?这就算紧急情况?
Chicken pox? That's the emergency?
水痘会传染
They're totally contagious.
不会传给我们
Not to us.
会传给我!我从来没得过!
They are to me! I've never had it.
你怎么没告诉过我
Well, you never told me that.
现在的问题是 我不能进去
You know, the point is, I can't go in there.
里面是禁区
It's a hot zone.
好吧 汤姆 总得有人照看孩子
Well, Tom, somebody's gotta take care of our kids.
是啊 既然你免疫
Exactly. And since you're immune...
你在开玩笑!我得回去工作!
Oh, you've gotta be kidding! I have to get back to work!
就几天 直到不会传染
Just for a couple of days, until they're not contagious.
这不是埃博拉病毒 是水痘!
It is not the ebola virus. It's chicken pox.
别像个孩子那样 好吧
You are being a baby. Yes, I am.
好吧
Okay.
如果你认为我现在像个孩子
And if you think I'm being a baby now,
我的提醒你等我真的病了会变成什么样子
do I need to remind you of what I'm like when I'm sick?
记得我得喉炎的那次吗?
Remember that time I had strep throat?
我们去了婚姻问题咨♥询♥服务
We wound up in marriage counseling.
我给办公室打电♥话♥
I'll call the office.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
索利斯夫人 我得和你谈谈
Uh, Mrs. Solis, I gotta talk to you.
拉尔夫 如果又是路易斯
Ralph, if this is about Luis
给花浇多了水
overwatering the hydrangeas again,
我跟你说过 我讨厌打小报告的人
I told you, no one likes a tattletale.
我妻子离开了我
My wife left me.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不知道你和博妮塔间有问题
I didn't know you and bonita were having problems.
我们一直很好
We weren't. Uh, it was all of a sudden.
突然有一天她装好东西离开了
She just packed her bags and left.
她说我有病 需要别人帮助
She said I have an illness, and I need to get help.
为什么?
Why?
我有点问题
There's nothing wrong with me.
我喜欢在网上看漂亮女人
I just like to look at pretty ladies on the Internet.
嗯
Uh-huh.
当然 他们不总是穿着衣服
And sure, they're not always dressed,
有时候还不止一人
and sometimes, there's more than one.
不过我只去那些最好的网站
But I only go to the classy web sites.
有些网站上的东西很恶心 索利斯夫人
There's some really sick stuff out there, Mrs. Solis.
拉尔夫! 有话快说
Ralph! Make your point.
昨晚 我找到一个新的网站
Um, last night, uh, I found this new web site.
有一张照片是位女士
And there was a picture of a lady
坐在熊皮毯上 什么都没穿
sitting on a bearskin rug with nothing on
只戴了一顶尖尖的帽子 很有节日气息
except for a little pointy elf hat. It was very festive.
拉尔夫 为什么要告诉我这些?
Uh, Ralph, why are you telling me this?
对不起 因为
I'm sorry. It's just, um...
我想你得看下这个
Ahem. I think you really need to see this.
哦上帝啊
Oh, my god!
索利斯夫人 那些灯光打在你身上很好看
The lighting looks great on you, Mrs. Solis.
大多数时候 你得斜着眼看屏幕半边
I mean, most of the time, you have to squint at the screen
才能看到美女
to see anything really good.
但那里没有男人 那很好
And not here, no, sir, that's good.
谢谢你 拉尔夫
Well, um, thank you, Ralph,
让我看到这个
for bringing this to my attention.
索利斯夫人 我在想
Uh, Mrs. Solis, I was wondering...
你能在那个上为我签名吗?
Would you sign that for me?
好吧
Oh, okay.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
为什么不来看我?
Why didn't you come to see me?
我每周日都来
I came every sunday.
只是你大多数时候都昏迷不知道我在
You were just too out of it to know I was here.
你在说谎
I think you're lying.
不过说起来 这些天
But then again, these days,
人人都在对我撒谎
I think everyone's been lying to me.
重要的是你终于来了
The thing is, you're here now.
把我想知道的告诉我
So tell me what I wanna know.
找到杀我女儿的人了?
Did you find the man who killed my daughter?
是一个叫托德.福斯特的家伙
It was a guy named Todd forrest...
那个毒贩
This lowlife drug dealer.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表