剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
只是想增加戏剧性
I was just trying to be theatrical.
是的
Yeah.
收到你的留言 怎么了?
I got your note. What's going on?
你们在家里藏了谁?
Are you hiding someone in your house?
什么?
What?
我妈妈从二楼窗户里看到里面有人
My mom saw someone in your second-story window.
她认为就是闯进索利斯夫人家的那个人
She thinks it's the guy who broke into Mrs. Solis'.
该死 卡博
Damn it, Caleb.
那是他的名字?
Is that his name?
她告诉别人了吗?
Has she told anybody else?
她给朋友留了言
She left messages on her friends' machines.
他们很快会来谈论这件事
They're coming over soon to get details.
我们今晚就得走 为什么? 到底怎么了?
We're gonna have to leave tonight. This is... why? What's going on?
我很想告诉你
I would love to tell you,
相信我 真的 但我不能
believe me, I would. But I can't.
如果你信任我 也许我能帮忙
If you trust me, I could help you.
我家里也有秘密
My family has secrets, too.
我哥哥做的事情
What my brother did...
很可怕
It's bad.
去年我哥哥做了很坏的事情
Last year my brother did something really awful,
我父母为他掩盖掉了
and my parents covered it up for him.
如果别人发现
If anyone were to ever find out,
安德鲁和我妈妈可能会去坐牢
Andrew and my mom could go to jail.
所以你不用担心 我不会责怪你
So you don't have to worry about me judging you.
告诉我你们的秘密 我能理解
Tell me your secrets. I'll understand.
好吧
Okay.
但你先告诉我你的
But you tell me yours first.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
听说你被调走
I heard you were being transferred
我来道别
so I came to say good-bye.
我看你是来幸灾乐祸的
Come to gloat is more like it.
不 我们是有些分歧
No, we've had our differences,
但那不代表我喜欢看到你
but that doesn't mean I'm happy to see you
被调去阿♥拉♥斯加
shipped off to Alaska.
哇
Brr.
你和这件事有关系 是不是?
You had something to do with this, didn't you?
我?我只是一个谦卑的罪人
Me? Oh, I'm just a humble sinner.
在这里你才是有权力的人
You're the one with all the power around here...
比如婚姻废止
All the... annulment mojo.
所以你这么做?
Is that why you did it?
摆脱我不能改变任何事情
Well, getting rid of me isn't gonna change anything.
卡洛斯会做他该做的事情
Carlos will do what he wants.
你婚姻里的问题并不会消失
The problems in your marriage aren't going away.
或许吧
Maybe not...
但你的麻烦大了
But you certainly are.
你没机会了
You missed a spot.
啊
Aah!
哦
Oh!
你死定了
That was a mistake.
嗯
Uhh!
这样 我们扯平了
There. I think we're all done here.
哦
Ow!
啊
Aah!
哦 上帝啊 上帝啊 等等
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Hold on!
没事吧
Are you okay?
啊
Aah!
别打了
Stop fighting!
别打了
Stop fighting! No!
你脑子里在想些什么?
What the hell were you thinking?
那要看你听到了什么
Uh, depends. What have you heard?
我接到教堂的电♥话♥
I got a call from the church.
他们说你打了玛丽修女
They said you attacked sister Mary.
差不多对
Yeah, that's about right.
你怎么想的?
What are you thinking?
我什么都没想 但在回来的路上
I wasn't, but I was thinking about it on the way over here.
我意识到欠揍的是你
And I realized the ass I should be kicking is yours.
我? 对
Mine? Yes!
玛丽修女骗你来威胁我
Sister Mary manipulated you into threatening me,
而你居然蠢得落入圈套
but you're the idiot that fell for it.
我没有威胁你
I was not threatening you.
只是要你保证
I was asking for a promise.
你也给我保证过 卡洛斯 很久以前
You mademea promise, Carlos, a long time ago...
"直到死亡让我们分离"
Till death do us part.
然后有一天你回到家里用离婚威胁我
And one day you just come home and start throwing words around like annulment.
你想过我的感受吗?
How do you think that makes me feel?
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry about that.
我真的想要个孩子
I need to have a child.
而我真的想知道我是你
And I need to know I'm the woman
希望共渡余生的那个女人
you want to spend the rest of your life with,
而不是一个穿着高根鞋的子♥宫♥
not just some uterus in high heels.
加布丽尔 别
Gabrielle, please...
不 卡洛斯 我很抱歉
No, Carlos, I am sorry.
我不想被胁迫生孩子
I am not gonna be blackmailed into giving birth.
你得做出选择
You have to choose.
我希望你做出选择 这样我的生活才能继续
And I wish you would do it so I can move on with my life.
当然 我选择你
Well, of course I choose you.
我想是正确的选择
I think that's the right decision.
知道吗 我也做了个决定
You know, I made a decision, too.
我答应你了
The answer to your question earlier is yes.
答应?
Yes...
我想要个孩子
I wanna have a baby.
我想给你生个孩子
I wanna have a baby with you.
贝蒂
Betty.
真意外
What a surprise.
能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a moment?
现在不是很方便
Uh, now is actually not a good time for me.
我想可以
I think it is.
在你做出蠢事之前 我想和你谈谈
I wanted to chat with you before you did something foolish.
我不明白你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
今天你在我家看到的那个人
The person you saw at my house today
是我的另一个儿子
is my other son.
他叫卡博
His name is Caleb.
他没有伤害加布丽尔
He didn't harm Gabrielle,
也没有杀车里的那个人
and he didn't hurt the man in the car trunk.
你只需要知道这些
That's all you need to know.
他是你儿子?
He's your son?
他是我的宝贝儿子 可惜头脑有些迟钝
He's my dear son who happens to be slow.
有时会犯些错误
Sometimes he makes mistakes.
但是贝蒂 警♥察♥在找他
But, Betty, the police are looking for him.
他从那家精神病院里逃了出来
He escaped from that facility they sent him to.
他得到了管教 相信我
He had help, trust me.
我一直认为母性本能
I've always thought the maternal instinct
是大自然最奇妙的礼物
is one of nature's most amazing gifts.
我是说母亲为了
I mean, the length that some mothers will go to
保护自己的孩子
to protect their children...
会让最普通的女人做出不可思议的事情
It drives ordinary women to do extraordinary things,
比如我 和你 布里
women like me, Bree, and like you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
如果你把卡博的事说一个字出去
If you breathe one word of Caleb's existence to anyone,
我就告诉卡洛斯 加布丽尔和警♥察♥
I will tell Carlos, Gabrielle and the police
是你的儿子开车
that it was your son driving the car
撞死了卡洛斯的母亲
that killed juanita solis
还有你试图帮他掩盖罪行
and that you have been covering up his crime ever since.
布里 我们能成为最好的朋友
We're going to be great friends, Bree.
我们有那么多共同点
We have so much in common.
她就说了这么多?
So is that all she said?
关于艾波怀特家的事
Yeah, something about the applewhites.
我很好奇
I'm dying of curiosity.
让别人等很失礼的
It's rude to keep people waiting.
嗨 进来
Hi. Come on in.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表