剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on...
在从婴儿生父那里得到确切回复之前 赋予你们对婴儿的临时监护权
I'm granting you temporary custody until we can get a straight answer from the birth father.
加布丽尔得到了她想要的东西
Gabrielle got exactly what she wanted.
伊迪不知道这事
If Edie doesn't know,
不代表你没有背着她 和我偷♥情♥
then that means that you just cheated on her withme.
苏珊又一次被骗了
Susan got fooled again...
我也是SA的成员
I'm also a member of s.A.
而布里发现了太多的
And Bree got too much...
性♥爱♥互助者协会
Sex addicts anonymous.
太多的信息
Information.
卡尔 梅尔并不经常祈祷 而当他祈祷的时候
Karl Mayer didn't pray often, but when he did,
通常是为求上帝赐予力量与人分手
it was usually to ask for god's help in breaking up with a woman
还有要上帝原谅他
and to spare him the nasty drama that usually accompanied
分手时的冷酷和出人意料的离开
such callous and unexpected departures.
多年来 卡尔甩掉了几十个女友
Over the years, Karl had dumped dozens of women,
其中没有一人能够料到分手的来临
and not one of them had ever seen it coming.
每一次 撤退 都悄无声息
Every retreat was always meticulously planned, right down to the personalized stationary,
成功地甩掉那些 不想离开他的女人
hence his record of successful getaways from women who did not want to see him go.
所以当他决定和伊迪.布利特 分手的时候
So when he decided to break up with Edie britt,
卡尔又一次向上帝祈祷 帮他避免一切不必要的悲剧
Karl prayed to god yet again to help him avoid all the unnecessary drama.
但不幸的是
Unfortunately for Karl...
上帝正想着…
God was in the mood...
找点乐子
To be entertained.
快啊!
Come on!
这该死的是什么? 伊迪亲爱的 冷静一点
What the hell is this? Edie, baby, calm down.
伊迪 让我们面对现实
"Let's be honest with ourselves, Edie.
我们在一起以来一直都很不开心?
We haven't been happy in a long time"?
你是谁啊? 要你来告诉我 我开不开心
Who are you to tell me I haven't been happy,
你这个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥ 我一直都很开心
you miserable son of a bitch? I have been ecstatic!
好吧 我才是那个不开心的人
Okay. I-I'm the one who hasn't been happy, then.
那你为什么要向我求婚 我不知道
They why did you propose to me? I don't know.
我已经告诉镇上每个姐妹
I have told every woman in this town
我们就要结婚了 而你却对我说
that we are getting married, and all you have to say to me
我不知道 那你还想我说什么呢
is, "I don't know"? Oh, what else do you want me to say?
对不起
I'm sorry.
发生了什么事? 是不是你有了别人?
What's going on? Is there someone else?
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, crap.
快点,快点,快点啊!
Come on, come on, come on!
当他坐在那 卡尔不禁想问
As he sat there, Karl couldn't help but wonder
为什么上帝要抛弃他
why god had forsaken him.
他从来没想过 上帝...
It never occurred to him that god...
可能是女人
Might be a woman.
上帝,请赐予我宁静
God, Grant me the Serenity
来接受不能改变的事情
to accept the things I cannot change,
赐予我勇气 来改变我能够改变的事情
the courage to change the things I can
赐予我智慧 来分辨两者的差别...
and the wisdom to know the difference...
美景镇嗜酒者互诫协会的成员
The members of the Fairview chapter of a.A.
在每次聚会结束时都要祈祷
Ended every meeting with a prayer.
他们大部分人祈求上帝帮助自己
And while most were asking god for help
抵♥制♥诱惑
in resisting temptation,
布里.范 德 坎普
Bree Van De Kamp
却在想一些相当邪恶的事情
was busy thinking thoughts that were downright sinful.
...来世与神同在 阿门
With him in the next. Amen.
持续来参加活动 只要你努力了就一定会成功
Keep coming back. It works if you work it.
阿门
Amen.
我想你喜欢这出歌♥剧吧
I think you'd love the opera.
音乐和歌♥声都那么...有激♥情♥
The music and the voices... It's just all so... passionate.
是啊,一个300磅的女高音 勾引着一群秃头男高音
Yeah, a 300-pound soprano seducing balding tenors.
简直太棒了 你在嘲笑我?
That'd be hot. You making fun of me?
嗯?
Huh?
布里
Bree.
怎么?
Yes?
可能有一点
Maybe a little bit.
你们在干吗?
What's going on here?
克劳德?
Claude?
我们有约在先,记得吗?
We made plans, remember?
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I was just about...
我看到你想干吗了
Yeah, I saw what you were just about to do.
抱歉 彼得 但是这位是?
I'm sorry, Peter, but, uh, who is this?
这是克劳德 他是我的互助伙伴
This is Claude. He's my sponsor.
你嗜酒者互助会的伙伴?
Oh, your a.A. Sponsor?
不 其他协会的互助伙伴
No. I'm his other sponsor.
是我的性瘾
For my sex addiction.
该死的 彼得 我跟你说过什么?
Oh. Damn it, Peter. What did I tell you?
避免欲望的诱惑
Avoid lust triggers.
那她是什么?
And what is she?
拜托 别这样 伙计
Come on, don't do this, man.
她就是一个欲望的诱惑 一个欲望的诱惑
She's a lust trigger. A lust trigger!
对不起 我不明白那是什么意思
Um, excuse me. I don't know what that means,
但是请你别再说那个词了
but could you please stop saying it?
你的筹码呢?给我
Where's your chip? Give it to me.
你还记得我们刚认识时你有多堕落吗?
Do you remember how low you'd sunk when we met?
这代表了12个月的艰苦努力
This represents 12 months of hard work,
别向你的欲望屈服
not giving in to your urges.
如果你想为这个女人 放弃所有的努力
Now if you wanna blow all that on this woman,
那现在就告诉我 省得我浪费时间
just tell me now so I can stop wasting my time
在你身上
working with you.
我不想放弃
Idon'twant to blow it.
很好
Good.
那和这位美丽的女士说再见吧
Then tell the pretty lady good-bye
而且你以后不能再和她有任何联♥系♥
and that you can't socialize with her anymore.
快点说完
And do it quick.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
坏消息
Bad news.
艾得让我们通宵加班
Ed wants us to push through tonight
搞定埃德尔斯坦的房♥地♥产♥项目
and finish the edelstein realty pitch.
但我们不是两周后才做展示吗
But we're not presenting for another two weeks.
明天再做不行吗?
Why don't we start tomorrow?
但这怎么能帮艾得解决他的婚姻问题呢? 什么?
But how would that help ed avoid his marital problems? What?
他说得对 我听到艾得和弗兰在电♥话♥里吵架
Oh, he's right. I hear ed fighting with Fran on the phone
每天都能听到 这就能解释我们为什么老加班了
every day through the office walls. That would explain all our working hours.
但你幸运逃过一劫 斯加沃 达琳和他商量过了
Yeah, but you lucked out, Scavo. Darlene talked him into cutting
那些白天没有照顾孩子的人可以回家
the people who have kids in day care loose.
太好了 在他没改变主意之前我们赶快走吧
Hey, great. Let's go before he changes his mind.
但是不包括你 副总裁女士
But that doesn't include you, miss senior v.P.
艾得让你马上去会议室 你在开玩笑!
Ed wants you in the conference room now. You're kidding!
你是他的保护伞 勒奈特 他在 你就得在
You're his security blanket, Lynette. He stays, you stay.
杰瑞 你能帮我把孩子放到车里吗?
Jerry, can you help me get the kids down to the car?
好的
Oh. Yeah.
谢谢 杰瑞 不谢
Thanks, jer. Sure.
勒奈特? 什么事?
Lynette? Yeah?
把那些版面整理一下 好吗?
Get those mock-ups together, will you?
杰瑞 我不知道你有个孩子
Jerry, I didn't know you had a kid.
是的 非婚生子
Y-Yeah, um, out of wedlock.
那...明天见
Oh. So... see you in the morning.
对不起 我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
发生了什么事? 卡尔和伊迪分手了
What's going on? Karl broke up with Edie.
噢 天啊!
Oh, my god.
是的 很明显 他有了别的女人
Yeah, apparently, he was seeing someone.
真的吗?
Really?
他说是谁了吗?
Did he say who it was?
我知道是谁
I know who she is.
她是一个喜欢给男人口♥交♥的贱女人
She's a man-eating, scum-sucking ho-bag.
不 他没说
No, he did not say.
你知道 卡尔甩掉你时
You know, when Karl dumped you,
我想那都是你的错
I thought that it was all your fault.
是的 以前我想... 是你太烦人或者床上功夫很差
Yeah, I figured that... You were a nag or bad in bed.
但是现在我...我知道你也是一个受害者
But now I... now I see that you were just a victim, too.
我们是同病相怜 苏珊
We have a bond, Susan.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表