剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你说真的?
Are you serious?
Tom 我什么也没做 我只是想主动点
Tom, I wasn't doing anything. I was just going for it.
我只不过是太投入了 来嘛
I was just lost in the moment. Oh, come on!
快点 这很傻 我不想争这个
Come on, this is silly. I don't wanna argue.
我的意思是 除非这样让你兴奋
I mean, unless it turns you on.
兴奋了吗?我现在可正在这样做 宝贝
Does it? 'Cause then I'm all about it, baby.
什么 这是干嘛?
What--what was that?
什么?什么是什么?
What--what was what?
你支起来了
You were bracing.
你用脚支起来了
You were bracing with your leg.
我正试着躺到你上面
I was trying to lie on top of you,
而你抵住床垫
and you were bracing yourself against the mattress
这样你就不用躺着
so you didn't have to get on your back.
否认阿 否认阿 你做不到
Try and deny it. Try and deny it. You can't.
好好 我觉得你现在说话像疯子
Okay, okay, can I just mention you're talking like a crazy person?
你就不能停一下吗?
You can't give it up for a second, can you?
你总是要操控一切 一直都是
You always have to call the shots. Always.
又是关于我当你上司的事吗?
Is this about me being boss again?
你得克服它
You gotta get over it.
这就是我要说的
That's exactly my point.
一点不差
Exactly.
你不只在办公室是我的上司
You are not just my boss at the office.
在任何地方你都是我的上司
You're my boss everywhere.
噢 这太荒谬了
Oh, that's ridiculous.
你是主演
You run the show.
你是主演 而我是凑热闹的
You run the show, and I'm along for the ride.
我只不过推着小小的购物车
I just push the little shopping cart,
让女人开车吧
let the woman do all the driving.
Tom... -我是你的球童
Tom... -I'm the caddy husband.
我拿着你的球杆
I carry your clubs.
真抱歉你是这种感受
I am so sorry you feel that way,
但你不能怪我
but you cannot put that on me.
这是你的生活
This is your life.
你想主导它?
You wanna run it?
那你就上阿
Then step on up.
你想开车?
You wanna drive?
那就捉住方向盘阿
Grab the steering wheel.
我是说-我还应该说什么?
I mean--what else am I supposed to say?
我去看看孩子
I'm gonna check on the kids.
该量你的血压了
Time to check your blood pressure.
好的
Oh, sure.
噢 有点紧 非得这么紧吗?
Oh, that's a little tight. Does it have to be that tight?
是的 -哦
Yes. -Oh.
好了 嗷 开始疼了
okay. Ow, ow. That's actually starting to be painful.
真的? 真让我吃惊
Really? That surprises me.
我还以为你内部已经死了
I just assumed you were dead inside.
嗷!嗷!你到底在干嘛?
Ow! Ow! What the hell are you doing?
我告诉我自己别缠和进来 但我不能
I told myself to stay out of this, but I can'T.
我知道你结婚了
I know that you're married.
我没有!
I am not!
真的?哼 因为昨天来看你的男人说 你是他妻子
Really? Hmm, 'cause that man that came to see you yesterday, he said you're his wife.
噢!是...
Oh! Yeah, oh...
不 不 你这么说是因为我们以前结过婚
no, no, he just said that 'cause we used to be married.
只不过是习惯的原因
It's just a force of habit.
哦 这倒解释了一切
Oh, that explains everything.
我还检查了你的保险单 你还是已婚
Except that I checked your insurance forms, and you're still married.
你这个说谎通奸的烂货
So that makes you a lying, adulterous skank.
不不不 Hisel护士
Oh, no. No, no. No, no, nurse Hisel.
嗷嗷嗷嗷 Hisel护士!
Ow, ow, ow, ow!Ow, nurse Hisel!
护士 嗷!
Ugh! Nurse--oh!
Hisel护士 我可以解释
Nurse Hisel, I can explain.
你能吗 烂货?
Can you, skank?
是的
Yes. Okay.
我还是已婚 全是因为我的保险用完了
I am married, but it's only because my insurance ran out.
我的前夫保险完好
My ex-husband has a really good coverage plan,
他说如果我们再婚
so he said that he would remarry me
我就能动手术了
so I could get my operation.
我之所以不没告诉Ron医师
Only I didn't wanna tell Dr. Ron
因为我不想他成为诈保案的从犯
'cause I didn't want him to be an accomplice to fraud.
这么说你是在...
So you're what...
保护他?
protecting him?
是的 是的
Yeah. It--yes, I am.
好吧
Okay.
你没欺骗他就好
As long as you're not two-timing him.
他对你可是真心的
He feels so strongly about you.
我知道 留言卡片我也看了
I know. I read the card.
那你看出字里行间的意思了吗?
But did you read between the lines?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
哦 我本不应该告诉你的
Okay, I shouldn't be telling you this,
不过在我们为你选花的时候
but when we were picking out the flowers for you,
他说他要鼓足勇气对你说那三个字
he said that he was working up the courage to say he loves you.
真的?
Really?
是的!
Yes!
到时候你得装作很吃惊的样子
But you have to act surprised, okay?
哦 我会的
Oh, yeah, I'll be surprised.
那么保险这事就算过去了?
So I guess we have the whole insurance thing worked out.
哦 别担心了
Oh! Pfft. Don't worry about that. Please.
我♥干♥吗搬起石头砸自己的脚呢?
Who am I to cast stones?
要知道
I mean, heck...
我当初根本没通过护士资格考试
I didn't pass my nurse's exam.
他们压根没问
They didn't even ask me!
Andrew 是不是有人敲门?
Andrew, did I hear the bell?
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
我叫Samuel Bormanis 我是来见Andrew的
I'm Samuel Bormanis. I'm here to see Andrew.
哦 你是Andrew的朋友?
Oh, okay. Are you a friend of Andrew's?
我是他的律师
I'm his lawyer.
他的律师?Andrew干吗要律师?
His lawyer? Well, why on earth would Andrew need a lawyer?
你来了 sam
Here you go, sam.
宝贝 你的脸怎么了?
honey, what happened to--to your face?
我...
I...
是被你打的
you hit me.
你不记得了?
Don't you remember?
我事先声明 我绝对没有打我儿子
For the record, I did not punch my son.
我只是抽了他一耳光
I slapped him with an open palm.
是的 可是 妈妈
Yeah, but, mom, the thing is,
你都喝醉了 就不知道下手有多重了
when you drink, you don't know your own strength.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
你看不出他是在装的吗?
Can't you see this is a performance?
Van De Kamp夫人 我不想再听下去了
Mrs. Van De Kamp, I've heard enough.
很明显 这个环境实在太差了
Clearly, this environment is a highly dysfunctional one.
Andrew寻求我的帮助 是为了获得更好的健康的生活环境
Andrew has retained my services in order to pursue a healthier living situation.
什么生活环境?
And what might that be?
我 我要求不再受父母管束
I, um, I wanna be emancipated.
脱离父母监管?
Emancipated?
作为一个脱离监管的未成年人 Andrew将独♥立♥生活
As an emancipated minor, Andrew would be able to live on his own.
当然 他还会继续上学
He'd still go to school, of course,
但是他将脱离任何成年人的监管
but he'd be released from all adult supervision.
这简直愚蠢之至
Well, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard of.
他怎么养活自己?
How would he support himself?
他自己管自己的财务
Well, he'd be in complete control of his own finances.
说了半天 原来是为了你的个人基金的事
So that's what this is about--your trust fund?
当然 我们都不愿意看到大家对簿公堂
Obviously, we'd all prefer not to go to family court,
不过鉴于你有暴♥力♥倾向和酒后驾车的记录
but with the violence and your D. U. I. Charge,
就算闹上法庭也不会好看的
it could get ugly.
Bormanis先生
Uh, Mr. Bormanis,
我需要时间考虑一下
I'll need a little time to think about this.
我给你24小时
You have 24 hours.
看上去我们还真开心
boy, it really looks like we're having a good time.
这次肯定成了
I sure hope this works.
只要别让我真去弹吉他
Well, as long as they don't make me play guitar,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表