剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
肯定没问题
I think we're home free.
Solis夫妇 Rhoda要见你们
Mr. And Mr. Solis, Rhoda can see you now.
哇!
Wow!
你们和孩子们还真待了很长时间
It looks like you spend lots of time with these kids.
我们很珍惜做名义父母的机会
Oh, we take our roles as god parents very seriously.
是嘛 亲爱的 -恩 是啊
Don't we, honey? -Mm-hmm. Yes.
他们真可爱 都叫什么名字?
Oh, they're precious. What are their names?
Parker 还有...
Parker and, uh...
Porter, 呃...
Porter, uh...
呃...
and, uh...
反正都是P开头的 特别可爱
well, they're all P's. It is super cute.
等一下 什么事 Helen?
One sec. Do you need me, Helen?
你好啊 Gabrielle
Hello, Gabrielle.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我还不知道你们要领养孩子
I didn't know you were adopting.
普雷斯顿
Preston!
还有一个孩子叫Preston
The other one's name is Preston.
Helen 你在这工作?
Helen, you work here?
你们认识?
You all know each other?
世界真小啊 -是啊
What a small world. It sure is.
Solis夫人曾雇我儿子打点他们家草坪
Mrs. Solis hired my son to do her yard work.
她还差点要和我儿子上♥床♥
And also, she would rape him.
首先协议符合法律规定
Okay, first of all, it was statutory,
其次那是好久以前的事了
and it happened so long ago.
是嘛 我记得是大约1年前的事
Was it? I think it was only about a year ago.
不 是正好1年
No, it was a year,
就在你丈夫因怂恿他人做苦役的罪名 被收监坐牢之前
because it was right before your husband went to prison on slave labor charges.
Rhoda 你不介意的话
Rhoda, if you don't mind,
我想亲自过问Solis夫妇领养一事
I think I'll handle the Solis case myself.
我会当作重中之重来办的
I'd like to make it my top priority. Okay.
呃 Gabrielle 你也别费心联♥系♥
Oh, and, um, Gabrielle, don't bother trying to contact
其他领养机构了
any other adoption agencies in the area.
我会让他们都知道你的情况的
I'll make sure they know all about you.
我觉得我得和Ron医师分手了
I think I have to break up with Dr. Ron.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
因为他太好了
Because he's a gem.
而且他也爱我
And apparently he loves me.
不好意思 我没听明白
I'm sorry. I'm not following.
勒奈特 他就是
Lynette, he is everything
我心目中的完美男友
I could possibly want in a boyfriend,
我不知道我是否感觉到了那种...
and I just don't know if I feel that...
爱情火花
spark.
我很想有那种感觉
You know, and I really want to.
哦 甜心
Aw, sweetie.
他一直对我说我是多么的特别
And he keeps telling me how special I am
我对他十分重要...
and how much I mean to him...
他多想手托我的心
how he wants to hold my beating heart in his hand.
也许是因为我还没感觉到心灵的“雷电”震撼
Maybe it's because I just haven't felt that thunderbolt yet.
Mike就击中了我 Karl也是
You know, with Mike, it hit me. With Karl, it his me.
我无需担心自己的感受如何
I didn't have to worry about how I felt
因为那一击就说明了问题
because the thunderbolt told me.
是啊 就是喜欢这种感觉
Yeah, yeah. Gotta love the thunderbolt.
我呢?我也喜欢
Do I, though? I mean, I do
但是我不能信这种感觉
But I don't trust it anymore.
因为靠这种感觉带来的关系现在都成了灾难
You know, those relationships turned out to be disasters.
也许我应该继续和Ron医师交往
Maybe I should stick it out with Dr. Ron,
继续走在爱情的道路上
and I should try heading down a road that's growing and slower
也许慢慢地会持续50年之久 对吗?
into a sort of kind of love that would sustain itself for 50 years. Right?
稳定 安逸 持久 我应该拥有这些
Stability, comfort, endurance--I deserve that.
哦 是的 当然
Oh, yes! Of course you do.
不过的确很喜欢雷击的感觉
Still, you gotta love the thunderbolt.
别说那些没用的
That's not helpful.
对不起
Sorry.
这是个征兆
Ah, this is a sign.
你能不能闭嘴?
Will you shut up?
我们失去了一个孩子 又发现不能生孩子了
We lost a baby, found out we can't conceive another one,
结果又在领养所遇到了Helen Rowland
and ran into Helen Rowland at an adoption agency.
上帝似乎是在要告诉我们什么
God is obviously trying to tell us something.
Carlos 我们是天主教♥徒♥
Carlos, we're Catholics, okay?
上帝对于如何生育根本没什么好见解嘛! (指玛利亚圣灵怀胎一事)
God is pretty Johnny one note on the whole subject of procreation.
请你别一副垂头丧气的样子 好吗?
Hey, and will you stop with this defeatist attitude?
你到底还想不想要孩子了?
Okay, do you want a baby or not?
我觉得我们应该面对现实--
I think it's time that we faced reality--
我们根本就是坏人 不配为人父母
we're bad people, and we probably don't even deserve to be parents.
那谁配啊?
Well, then who the hell does?
你看看现在的年轻人
I mean, look at all the idiotspopping kids.
比起我们来 他们也好不到哪去
Okay, they're not any more qualified than we are.
我也不知道
I don't know.
卡洛斯...
Look, carlos...
我们过去的所作所为并不重要
it doesn't matter what we've done in our past.
为人父母就是要随时面临并解决难题
Being a parent means rising to the occasion,
我们有了孩子后更要如此
and that's exactly what we're gonna do when we bring our baby home.
这是我第一次觉得你很想要孩子
This is the first time I really felt like you wanted to have a baby.
这是我第一次听人告诉我 我不能有自己的孩子
(Sighs)well, this is the first time someone told me I couldn't have one.
好吧 我们该怎么办?
Okay, so whatare we gonna do?
现在没有哪个收养机构愿意给我们联♥系♥了
I mean, no adoption agency is gonna touch us now.
想要孩子还是有其他办法的 carlos
There are ways to get babies, carlos.
不过花费会不小
It just might cost us.
我在警局有熟人
I have some contacts in the police department.
我也打了电♥话♥问了 不过他们似乎都说不清你♥爸♥爸究竟怎么了
I've been making calls, but I can't seem to get a straight answer about your dad.
我不太明白 怎么可能会不知道
I don't understand. How do they just lose somebody?
他们偏偏就不知道了
They don't, not by accident.
但是我觉得你♥爸♥爸的事绝非偶然
But I don't think what happened to your dad was an accident.
你什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
扎克
Zach!
Tillman夫人
Mrs. Tillman.
你好 Zachary 你脸色不好啊!
Hello, Zachary. You look terrible.
哦 Delfino先生
Oh, Mr. Delfino.
还真像啊
Isn't this just a picture?
Felicia 你来干吗?
Felicia, why are you here?
Zachary和我的关系也不是完全决裂了
Young Zachary and I didn't exactly part on the best of terms.
其实 每当天阴的时候
In fact, when the weather's damp,
我就想起我们最后一次的道别
I'm still reminded of our last good-bye.
不过不计前嫌 心无芥蒂 一向是我做人的原则
But forgive and forget. That's my motto.
来点杏仁饼干吗?
Macaroon?
爸爸!
dad!
你没事吧?
You all right?
你怎么知道我喜欢杏仁饼干?
now how did you know I love macaroons?
事情不会就这么结束的 Noah taylor不会这么轻易地放弃
it won't end here, you know. Noah taylor doesn't give up.
不用你担心 我们明早就远走高飞了
Look, don't worry about us. We'll be gone by morning.
不 太晚了
No, it's too late for that now.
我敢打赌 他一定派人在监视你们
I guarantee he's got people watching you.
你这么费心图什么?
What is it with you anyway?
你先是让我逃命
First, you want me to run.
现在你又让我们跟傻子似得等死
Now you want us to stick around like sitting ducks for this maniac.
好啊 那你逃吧 Noah收买♥♥了警♥察♥
Go ahead, run. Noah's got the cops in his pocket.
你要是用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥汽油 或者 开新户头的话
What do you think's gonna happen the first time you try to buy gas
你知道会发生什么事吗?
with a credit card or open a new bank account?
照你这么说 我死定了
So I'm a dead man.
也不一定
Maybe not.
只要我们利用一下zack
Not if we use what leverage we have.
没门
No way.
老家伙还有不到几个月的寿辰
The old man's gonna be dead in a couple of months, maybe less.
让他见见Zach
Let him meet Zach,
做一回慈爱的祖父 -我说了没门
play the doting grandfather---I said forget it.
我愿意
I'll do it.
如果他可以放过我们
If it means he'll leave us alone,
我愿意被利用
I'm ready to be leveraged.
Nicholson15分钟内就会带着广♥告♥创意来这里
Nicholson will be coming in in about 15 minutes with a pitch,
所以大家最好碰个头了解一下情况
so let's grab everybody and make sure we're all on the same page.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表