剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
所以我有点迷惑了
So I'm torn.
我相信布里
Well, I'm siding with Bree.
你怎么这么肯定?
How can you be so sure?
安德鲁说这是肉体上的虐待
We have Andrew saying that it's systematic physical abuse.
布里说是安德鲁想脱离监护
And then we have Bree saying
这样他就能得到信托基金
it's Andrew wanting to be emancipated
然后去买♥♥辆车
so he can get at his trust fund so he can buy a car.
我们要怎样才能知道真♥相♥呢?
How are we supposed to know the real truth?
因为我记得我17岁的时候
Because I remember being 17.
我做了很多比在我眼睛上来一拳
And I would've done a hell of a lot more
更离谱的事就为了能得到一辆车
than punch myself in the eye to get a car.
卡尔
Karl!
卡尔 停车 停车
Karl, stop! Stop!
噢 有突发事件
Oh! It's an emergency.
冷静点 发生什么事了?
Just calm down. What's going on?
伊迪打算明天就和你结婚 -什么?
Edie is gonna marry you tomorrow. What?
她秘密计划了整个婚礼
She's planned this whole secret wedding.
是给你的一个惊喜
It's a surprise.
天啊 我讨厌惊喜
God, I hate surprises!
我知道 我告诉过她
I know. I told her that.
我说 "他一直 一直都不喜欢惊喜"
I said, "he always, always hates surprises."
好了没事 你别在这里激动了
All right, don't get yourself all worked up here.
只要我们齐心协力 一定能解决点什么
Put our heads together. We'll come up with something.
那么你对会知道我的
So the thing you gotta know about me
我总是未雨绸缪
is my style is proactive.
如果你想畅饮一番 我是不会插手的
I don't hold your hand if you go on a bender.
我更信奉自我约束
I believe in behavior modification.
想来些松饼吗?
Hmm. Some muffins?
噢 那不错 不过我不怎么吃点心
Oh. Oh, that's okay. I-I'm not big on snacks.
你应该也知道...
You should also know...
我不是个女同性恋
I'm not a lesbian.
噢
Oh!
那很好
Well, good for you.
看 如果我是 也不会安排和你一起
Well, see, if I was, the program wouldn't let me be your sponsor.
那对你的复原不好
Not great for your recovery
哪怕我们只有一点点的纠缠不清
if we get tangled up in a little somethin'.
因此无论你会变成怎样
So, um, whatever vibe you might be getting,
那都取决于你
that's all on you.
恩 堂娜...
Um, Donna...
我非常感谢你来这为我所作的一切
I-I really appreciate everything that you've been doing for me,
但是我觉得如果能让彼得来
but I think I was really making some progress
会更有效果
with Peter as my sponsor.
所以我在想...
And I was thinking...
好吧 别说了!
All right, stop right there!
你已经认定彼得了
You're fixating on Peter.
我真的觉得我的复原情况 不适合更换...
Well, I just really feel like I'm jeopardizing my recovery
你在找借口
by switching... You're making excuses.
看 我作为互助者的成功率是99%
See, I have a 99% success rate as a sponsor
因为我对那些总是欺骗自己的人
because I have 0% tolerance
是一点也不客气的
for people who lie to themselves.
现在走吧
Now come on.
走? 我们要去哪里?
Come on? Where are we going?
散步 这是让你忘记酒的好方法
Hiking. There's nothing like it to take your mind off booze.
我知道了
I got it!
所有的女人都会想要一个盛大的婚礼
I'll just be the woman. I'll say I want a big wedding.
你知道的 例如教堂 大的舞池
You know, the church, the big ballroom,
把蛋糕涂在她脸上... 那要准备好几个月
smushing cake in her face... It'll take months to plan.
好极了 当然我还得告诉她
That's great. And of course, I'll have to tell her
你就是那个破坏惊喜的人
you're the one who ruined the surprise.
你打算把这些都推到我身上?
You're gonna makemetake the hit?
是
Yeah.
嘿 伙计们 你们在外面干吗?
Hey, guys. What you doing out here?
随便聊聊
Uh, just talking.
噢 好吧 进来 我有些东西给你们看
Oh, well, come on in. I've got something to show you.
不 不用了
Oh, no, that's okay.
来吧 你们会喜欢的
Come on! You'll love this.
等我走了以后再告诉她 要不然她会杀了我的
Wait until I leave to tell her, 'cause she's gonna kill me.
好 我该走了
Well, I should go.
我不会又哭又闹
I'm not gonna scream or cry
或者用棒子打你们的脸
or pound your faces in with a mallet,
上帝知道 我有权这样做
which, lord knows, is my right.
但我要说的是
But what I will say is that you two
你们两个是我曾遇见的
are the most reprehensible excuses for human beings
这世界上最不可饶恕的人
that I have ever met!
你们还有什么要说的吗?
Do you have anything to add?
对 见鬼去吧
Right. What the hell.
噢 走吧 走...
Oh! Get out! Get...
嘿 斯加沃太太
Hey, Mrs. Scavo.
这是一辆...这车真棒
That's a... That's a sweet ride.
是吗 你这么认为?
Yeah, you think so?
你干么不过来呢?
Why don't you come over here for a second?
让我看看你怎么想的
I'd like to pick your brain.
你就属于我的客户所感兴趣的群体
You're the demographic that my client is interested in,
所以希望你能帮我个忙
so you'd actually be doing me a favor
花两个小时开着它在这周围转转
if you drove it around for a couple hours,
然后告诉我你的感受 怎么样?
and tell me what you thought. Do you mind?
你不是在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
不知不觉你都已经 到了能开车的年龄了
I can't believe you are old enough to drive.
我还记得你10岁的时候
I still remember when you were 10 years old.
我给你一美元来清理我家的落叶
I paid you a dollar to rake our leaves.
是啊
Yeah.
你们给的真少
Yeah, you were pretty cheap.
这能放mp3吗?
Is this set up for mp3?
噢 那都是铃♥声♥和喇叭
Uh, all the bells and whistles,
听我说...
but listen...
我真的对你感到很抱歉
I really wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
恩?
Hmm?
你的律师来找过我了
Your lawyer came to see me.
我会去做证
I'm going to be deposed.
这让我有点为难...
It's going to be hard for me...
是 是的 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
你要知道她一旦喝醉了
You just have to remember
就会性情大变
she's a different person when she drinks.
大概是
She must be.
我很难想象我所认识的布里
It's hard for me to imagine the Bree I know
会忍♥心伤害你
capable of hurting you.
是啊
Yeah.
你有钥匙吗?
Do you have the keys?
噢 当然
Oh. Sure.
总之 我...
Anyway, I just...
对于发生在你家的事 我感到很过意不去
I feel so guilty that this all went on in your house,
就发生在我们的眼皮底下
right under our nose.
所以如果有什么我能帮你的...
So if there is anything I can do to help you...
这车能打折吗?
Well, can you get a discount on these?
嗯...
Um...
可以 如果那能让你振作一点的话
Actually, yeah. One of the perks.
不过 这好像超出了一个高中生
Even so, it's a little out of the price range
能够承担的范围
of a high school student.
只要你和我的律师说出事实
Well, if you tell my lawyer the truth,
我想钱不是问题
I don't think money's gonna be a problem.
嗨 发生什么事了?
Hi. What's going on?
伊迪想要谈谈我们的...小伎俩
Edie wants to discuss our little... deception.
事情到底变得有多糟?
Exactly how ugly is this gonna get?
关个门很难吗?
How long does it take to shut a door?
我能原谅你们的欺骗
I can forgive your trickery.
还有羞辱
I can forgive the humiliation.
但我最不能原谅的是
But what I can't forgive
对我全然绝对的不信任
is the complete and utter lack of faith in me!
让苏珊为保险结婚是我的主意
I mean, having Susan get married for insurance was my idea!
如果我知道事情会变成这样
Okay, so if I'd known that everything
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表