剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I am tired of you judging me.
怎么才能摆脱你?
What is it gonna take to get rid of you, hmm?
你姓什么?
What's your last name?
拉莫斯
Ramos.
拉莫斯 这里是1000块
Ramos. Here is $1,000.
我不会告诉卡洛斯你走开了
I won't tell Carlos you didn't stick around.
这是我们的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
我才出狱
I just got out of prison.
还没有在银行开户头
I'm not exactly set up with a bank account.
能去你的银行取现金吗?
Can we go to your bank and cash this?
然后你会离开?
And then you'll leave?
嘿 那是一千块钱
Hey, it's a grand.
寄上安全带
Buckle up.
你没有窗把手
You don't have a-a window thingy.
没
Nope.
也没有门把手
You don't have a door handle either.
没
Nope.
但我有事坦白
But I do have a confession to make.
卡洛斯没有派我来保护你
Carlos didn't really send me to protect you.
看看
Go figure.
公园里没有别人
No one else in the park.
只有我们
We got it all to ourselves.
太好了
Perfect.
你去挑个好点的地方吧
Why don't you go find us a good spot?
我要从后备箱拿点东西
I gotta get something out of the trunk.
嘿 你要去哪里?
Hey, where the hell you goin'?
你不是要杀我?
You're not gonna kill me?
我没打算
I hadn't planned on it.
而且如果要杀你
Besides, if I was gonna kill you,
我也不会用气球
I wouldn't use a balloon.
太费事了
It would take too long.
那我能怎么想?你谎称是来保护我
What am I supposed to think? You lie about protecting me
然后把我锁进一辆不能开门的车里
and then you lock me in that heap without door handles
我出不来
so I can't get out.
卡洛斯要我来帮你处理悲伤
Carlos sent me to help you with your grief.
你在开玩笑 是吧?
You're kidding, right?
不
No.
听着 我知道怎么对付这种打击
Look, I know a little somethin' about loss.
他会让你的生活陷入黑暗
It can take you to some real dark places,
如果不昂首面对你就过不下去
especially if you don't face it head-on,
像在6×10的牢房♥里呆17年
like 17 years in a 6x10 prison cell.
黑暗
Dark.
这是干嘛的?
What's this for?
气球代表你遭遇的打击
The balloon represents the spirit of the life lost.
释放它
By lettin' it go,
你就能正视你的痛苦
you're acknowledging the pain you feel
同时让痛苦远去
and releasin' it at the same time.
这很荒唐
Okay, that's ridiculous.
而且 我没有感觉到你说的感受
Besides, I don't feel what you think I'm feeling.
那样就更简单了
Then it should be real easy.
好吧 如果我这么做了你会走吗
Fine, if I do this, will you go?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我该说些什么吗?
Okay... Should I say something?
如果你想
If you want to.
不想 不
Not really, no.
很好
It's cool.
随时可以
Anytime.
这很愚蠢
This is stupid.
本来根本不想要这个孩子
I didn't even want this baby.
是啊
Yeah.
我可能会是个糟糕的母亲
And I would've been a terrible mother.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
如果是男孩 我会叫他查理
If it was a boy, I was gonna name it Charlie.
是吗
Yeah?
如果女孩叫欧若拉
And a girl, Aurora.
都是好名字
Those are nice names.
是
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了?
What is it, boy?
啊
Aah! Ugh!
出什么事了?
What's goin' on out here?
叫警♥察♥ 要我电晕他吗?
Call the police. You need me to zap him?
叫警♥察♥就可以了
Just call the police.
是闯入你家的那个人吗?
Is that the guy who broke into your house?
不知道 看不到他的脸
Uh, I don't know. I can't see him.
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
在这个充满黑暗的世界
In a world filled with darkness,
我们都需要某种光明
we all need some kind of light.
无论是巨大的火焰告诉
Whether it's a great flame that shows us
我们如何赢回失去的东西
how to win back what we've lost,
还是吓走潜伏妖魔的探照灯
or a powerful beacon intended to scare away potential monsters...
二 四 六 八
Two, four, six, eight...
或是几盏灯光向我们揭示
Or a few glowing bulbs that reveal to us
隐藏在过去的秘密
the hidden truth of our past...
我们都需要光亮
We all need something
帮我们渡过黑暗
to help us get through the night...
即使是一点点希望的火花
Even if it's just the tiniest glimmer of hope.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表