剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他可能强♥奸♥她...或者更糟
he could've raped her... Or worse.
已经把他锁到房♥间去了...
He's locked in his room now, so...
多说无意 我们的约定无效了
Needless to say, the agreement between us is off.
卡博太危险了 我希望他能离开
Caleb is dangerous, and I want him put away.
如果明天他不走 我就报♥警♥
If he is not gone by tomorrow, I am calling the police.
他会走的 我保证
He will be. I promise you.
我可以去看看丹妮尔吗?
Can I go check on Danielle?
可以
Yes.
贝蒂我是认真的
Betty, I am serious.
如果你不采取行动 我来做
Either you do something, or I will.
布里不用担心
Bree, stop worrying.
我知道现在该怎么做了
I understand what needs to happen now.
丹妮尔?
Danielle?
行得通吗?
Did it work?
非常好
Perfectly.
你做得很好
You did great.
我找了一些附近精神病院的排名
Um, so I got some rates on some mental hospitals around here,
有一家叫西佛克瑞斯特
and there's one called silvercrest
看上去很不错
which actually seems okay.
把火腿放进冰箱里好吗?
Put this ham in the fridge, will you?
我要用它来做晚饭
I think I'll make it for dinner.
妈 我知道你不想谈这个 但是我们必须...
Uh, mom, I know you don't wanna talk about this, but we have to.
范 德 坎普太太会报♥警♥的
Mrs. Van De Kamp is gonna call the police.
我发过誓决不会把你哥哥送到精神病院
I promised myself I would never institutionalize your brother.
妈...你认为他过多久会再发作呢
Mom... How long do you think it'd be before he'd act out,
他可能会伤到其他人
maybe even hurt somebody?
几天?一星期?
A couple of days? A week?
然后他们会把他套上疯人院的紧身衣
Then they'd throw him in a straitjacket
夺走他仅有的一点理智
and drug away what's left of his mind.
他的下半辈子得听陌生人的摆布
He'd spend the rest of his life at the mercy of strangers.
但是如果我们不送他去医院
But if we don't send him to a hospital,
他就得在监狱过一辈子
he's gonna end up in prison,
难道你不觉得这更糟? 是的 当然
and don't you think that's worse? Yes, of course I do.
那我们应该怎么办呢?
So what the hell are we gonna do?
苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥(镇静安♥眠♥药♥)
Phenobarbital?
很简单
It's easy.
没有痛苦
It's painless.
只要多滴几滴 他就会很快睡着了
It's just a few extra drops. He simply falls asleep.
卡博应该去一个更好的世界 马修
Caleb was meant for a better world than this, Matthew.
是时候给你哥哥他应得的安宁了
It's time to give your brother the peace he deserves.
这么漂亮的女孩是谁啊?
Who's the pretty girl?
看来该让爸爸抱了
Oh, looks like it's daddy's turn.
我抱她 好
I got her. Yes.
好了
Oh, yes.
索利斯夫人? 什么事?
Mrs. Solis? Yes?
我们有法♥院♥的指令 让我们监护柯林斯夫妇的孩子
We have a court order to take the Collins baby into custody.
不 不 不可能 这一定弄错了
No, no, no, that's a mistake.
不 我们有文件
No, we... we have the paperwork.
她的亲生父亲放弃了抚养权
The birth father signed away his rights.
她的亲生母亲提出了上诉
It's the birth mother who's protesting.
什么?
What?
在收养手续最终合法化之前
Until the adoption is legally finalized,
亲生母亲都可以改变主意
the birth mother can still change her mind,
她变卦了
and... she has.
不 不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
加布等等
Gaby, wait.
你?你根本不想做母亲!
You? You don't even wanna be a mother!
好吧 弗兰克戒毒了 而且...
Well, look, frank quit usin', and, uh, he got
他在工厂找了份好工作 他真的改了很多
a good job down at the plant. He's really stepped up.
就这样?!
So?!
所以我们想要一家人团聚
Well, so we're gonna give the whole family thing a shot.
好吧 我会把所有的钱全还给你
Well, I'll totally give you all your money back.
我不想要回钱 我想要我的孩子!
I don'twantmy money back. I want my baby!
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
不!卡洛斯怎么回事?
No! Carlos, what's happening?
不 不 不要 你们不了解情况
No, no, no, ma'am, you don't understand.
你们不了解情况 这是我们的孩子!
You don't understand, this isourbaby!
不 我们给她喂奶 还有...
No, we've been... we've been feeding her, and we...
我们给她洗澡
We've been bathing her,
我们在半夜起床哄她睡觉
and we wake up in the middle of the night and we rock her,
这样很疯狂
which is crazy,
如果你们认识我 就知道我向来不会做这些事
'cause if you knew me, I don't do that.
我向来不那么做的
I don't do that.
还有...还有我的丈夫 他给她唱歌♥
And... and my husband... My husband, he sings to her.
他唱歌♥ 你不能带走她
He sings, so you can't take her away.
太晚了 我们已经爱上她了!
It's too late. We've already fallen in love with her!
卡洛斯 做点什么!
Carlos, do something!
不 你们不能走!你们不能...不能带走她!
No, you can't go! You can't... you can't take her!
你们不能带走她!
You can't take her!
不!
No!
她是我们的孩子!
She's our baby!
她是我们的...
She's our...
不!
No!
求你了!
Please!
祈祷给人力量
There is a prayer intended to give strength to people
当人们面对他们无法接受的事实时
faced with circumstances they don't want to accept.
祈祷的力量
The power of the prayer
来自于人类本身的洞察力...
comes from its insight into human nature...
我们祈求上帝赐予宁静
We ask god to Grant us the Serenity
来接受我们无法改变的事情...
to accept the things we cannot change...
因为我们之中很多人
Because so many of us
愤然以对生活对我们的不公
rage against the hand that life has dealt us...
赐予我勇气 来改变我们能够改变的事情...
The courage to change the things we can...
因为我们之中很多人是懦夫
Because so many of us are cowardly
没有勇气为争议去抗争...
and afraid to stand up for what is right...
赐予我们智慧 来分辨两者的差别...
And the wisdom to know the difference.
因为我们之中很多人对绝望妥协了...
Because so many of us give in to despair...
当我们无法抉择时
When faced with an impossible choice.
好消息是 对那些想要什么就祈祷的人们
The good news for those who utter these words
上帝会听到你的祈祷并给你答复
is that god will hear you and answer your prayer.
坏消息就是有时候答案是不
The bad news is that sometimes the answer is no.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表