剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》 前情提要
Previously on "Desperate Housewives,"
10年前 卡洛斯的母亲因车祸而死
Ten years ago, Carlos' mother died after being hit by a car
肇事者正是安德鲁
that Andrew was driving.
奥森收拾行囊准备离去
Orson packed his bags...
你已不是我心目中的那个布里
You are not the woman I thought you were.
他是我儿子 我没得选择
He's my son. I had no choice.
那我选择不再做你丈夫
And I no longer choose to be your husband.
布里决定公布真♥相♥
And Bree decided to come clean.
有件事我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you--
这事儿可能会终结我们的友谊
It's the kind of thing that could end our friendship.
一位奄奄一息的护士作出了忏悔
A dying nurse made a confession...
得让这家医院的老板 知道我做的事情
The people who run this hospital need to know what I did.
你将如何对孩子的父母说 他们抚养的孩子
How do you tell parents the child they've been raising
不是他们亲生的
isn't really theirs?
财务危机使苏珊做出了一个重大决定
Financial worries drove Susan to a big decision...
你不能把房♥子卖♥♥了
You can't sell your house.
不是卖♥♥ 只是出租
We're not selling. We're renting.
这致使一位久违的邻居 重回故里
Which led to the return of a long-lost neighbor.
事实上 我过去就住在这里
The truth is, I used to live here.
我猜大家看到你一定会感到惊喜的
Oh, I guess everyone will be surprised to see you again.
绝对会
They absolutely will.
我和我丈夫曾经非常幸福快乐
There was a time when my husband and I were very happy.
我还记得那些和煦的夏日午后
I remember warm summer afternoons
我们在后院里烤肉
and backyard barbecues
和朋友们说笑
and laughter with friends.
我们的生活就像田园梦境
Our life was like some kind of suburban dream.
不过终有一天 人们会醒来
But the day comes when we all must wake up.
对我来说
For me,
一封信打破了美梦
that day came when a letter arrived.
这是封恐吓信
As threats go,
信的内容简明扼要
It was concise and to the point.
为了保护家人 我无从选择
I did what I had to to protect my family.
我丈夫后来找到了写信的人
My husband found out who wrote the letter.
他让她知道这事儿使他有多恼火
He let her know how much this upset him.
而她妹妹猜到了我丈夫的所作所为
Her sister figured out what my husband had done.
于是她决定诬陷我丈夫谋杀
So she decided to frame him for murder...
确切地说 是苦肉计
Her murder, to be more specific.
这一切使保罗·杨的生活
And that's when the dream that was Paul Young's life
变成一场噩梦
became a nightmare.
多年以后
Years later,
有个女人因超速而被查照
A woman was pulled over for speeding.
这个女人没有任何身份证明
This woman had no identification,
于是她被逮捕了
So she was arrested.
人们这才发现菲丽莎·蒂尔曼
And that is how people learned that Felicia Tillman
活得好好的
was very much alive.
我看你穿上了我送来的西装 喜欢吗
I see you got the suit I sent over. You like it?
只要不是橙色的我都喜欢
I like anything that's not orange.
你可得准备好去添置家当了
Well, get ready to do all sorts of shopping.
你的结算支票给你拿来了
Your settlement check came in.
你等会儿要先去哪儿
So where you going first?
经过这么多年的铁窗生活
After all these years in prison,
你一定准备好去狂欢了吧
I bet you're ready to party.
我只想回家
All I want is to go home.
什么 去见你的那些老邻居
What? To your old neighborhood?
你很惊讶吧
You sound surprised.
你受审的时候可没有一个邻居来帮你
None of your neighbors supported you during the trial.
你坐牢的时候他们也没来看过你
They didn't visit while you were here.
你即使恨他们 也无可厚非
No one would blame you if you hated them a little.
我可不是恨他们
Oh, I don't hate them...
这么简单
A little.
于是我的丈夫回到了紫藤郡
And so my husband returned to Wisteria Lane.
邻居们看到他 非常惊讶
The neighbors were surprised to see him.
多年来 他们早已淡忘保罗·杨这个人
They hadn't thought about Paul Young in years.
但他对大家念念不忘
But he had thought about them.
而且他要让大家
And he was going to make sure
对他永远无法忘怀
they'd never forget him again.
电♥话♥在半夜响起
The phone call that comes in the middle of the night...
信是由特快专递寄送
The letter that arrives by special courier...
电子邮件标题将会注明紧急
The e-mail marked "Urgent!"...
是的 坏消息传来的方式
Yes, there are all sorts of ways
多种多样
bad news can be delivered.
然而有的坏消息这般重大
But some news is so bad...
必须亲自当面告知
It must be delivered in person.
为什么得由我去告诉他们
Why do I have to tell them?
你说过 这对夫妇是你的邻居
You said this couple lives in your neighborhood.
医院理事认为
Trustees of the hospital feel
由你来说最合适不过
that makes you uniquely qualified.
我怎么开口呢
And just what am I supposed to say?
"派对暂停 有重大消息****
"Great block party.
"顺便一提 我们有个护士
"by the way, one of our nurses
可能在你们孩子出生时把孩子弄混了 试试看
may have switched your baby at birth. Try the dip."
我们越拖延
Every minute we wait,
医院的责任就越大
this hospital takes on more liability.
现在就动身 去紫藤郡吧
Now get on over to...Wisteria lane
告诉他们发生了什么
and tell those people what's going on.
我真不知道该怎么办
I don't know how I'm gonna do this.
说这种事只有一个方式
There's only one way to deliver news like this:
尽量冷静
Remain as calm as possible.
布里 出来啊
Bree! Get out here!
该死 怎么没人在家
Damn it! Why is nobody home?
-朗拉 格温 -谢天谢地
- Lorna, Gwen... - Oh, thank God.
怎么啦 凯伦 出什么事啦
Why, Karen. What's wrong?
保罗·杨回来了
Paul Young--he's back.
什么
What?
都听到了吧 别傻站在这儿
You heard me. Now don't just stand there.
我们得提醒大家去 走吧
We gotta warn people. Come on.
布里 我从没见过你这个样子
Bree, I've never seen you like this.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我要告诉你一件很可怕的事
I have something horrible to tell you,
我不知道怎么开口
And I don't know how to say it.
最好别是什么事吧
Well, you better think of somethin'.
你有点吓到我了哦
You're starting to freak me out.
还记得那天晚上
Remember that night
卡洛斯母亲被车撞倒吗
when Carlos' mother was run over by a car?
我知道是谁干的
Well, I know who did it.
你什么
You what?
是安德鲁
It was andrew.
天哪
Oh, God!
他才16岁 我怕他会坐牢
He was only 16. I was afraid he was gonna go to jail...
所以雷克斯和我就决定把事情瞒下来
so Rex and I just decided to cover it up.
真够糟的 太糟糕了
Oh, this is--this is bad. This is really bad.
我要吐了
I need to go throw up a little.
真抱歉 我应该早点告诉你
I am so sorry. And I realize I should've told you sooner.
不 不 不 你压根就不该告诉我
No! No, no, no, you shouldn't have told me at all!
-什么 -现在我得告诉卡洛斯
- What? - Now I have to tell Carlos,
接着他会去要安德鲁的命
and he's going to kill Andrew,
结果他会落得进监狱
and then he's going to have to go to prison,
所以多亏了你 把我老公送进监狱
So thank you for sending my husband to prison, Bree.
干得不错啊
Nice work!
我再也不能瞒下去了
I just couldn't live with the secret any longer,
奥森知道的时候
and when Orson found out,
他说我这人真可怕
he told me I was a horrible person.
所以你才告诉我
That's why you told me?
算了吧 我们都不是什么好鸟
Oh, please, we're all horrible people!
看到这个没 这是你的
You see this? It's yours.
邮差送到这儿来 我给扣下了 我也很可怕
They delivered it here. I kept it. Horrible!
你知道吗 奥森为此有多讨厌我
Just so you know, Orson was so disgusted,
他要跟我离婚
he's divorcing me.
正常情况下 我该拥抱拥抱你
Normally, I'd give you a hug,
不过这会儿我真做不到
but right now I sorta don't give a crap!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表