剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
等等
Hang on a second.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我得说出来
I need to say this.
哦...
Ah, yeah...
对你当我的老板 我最近一直很不满
I have been giving you a lot of grief lately about being the boss.
但是你要知道 对于一个男人来说
But it's just hard for a guy to feel like
发现他不再万事为首是多么痛苦的一件事啊
he's not in charge of any part of his life.
但是 亲爱的 这种事是时有时无啊
But, honey, it goes back and forth.
我知道 但最近偏向的厉害啊
I know. But it just feels a little one-sided lately,
有时候我需要去驾驭
and sometimes I need to drive the train.
我也知道是我的问题
But, look, I know it is my issue.
我的问题
It's my issue,
我会站出来面对的
and I will step up and deal with it.
嗯
Mmm.
哦
Whoa. Hello.
你在干吗?
What's going on, huh?
继续昨晚
I'm picking up where we left off.
未尽的事务
Last night.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I get it. I get it.
哦 这就是你所谓的驾驭啊!
Ooh! This is your idea of driving the train.
的确男人味十足 让人惊叹
And it's very manly and really impressive,
不过现在可不是亲热的时候啊
but it's really, really bad timing.
你真会搞笑
You can't be serious.
我们 我们可要迟到了
Mmm. We're gonna--we're gonna be late.
我们可要迟到了
Yeah, we are going to be late.
好吧
Okay.
没什么比家庭更重要的了
There is nothing more important than family.
而且我觉得就因为过去的一些风流韵事
And I think it's so unfair some are denied their god-given right to parent
就不让你们做父母 实在是有失公允
just because of a few sordid incidents in their past.
现在
Now
我可能会用一些非常手段 来帮你们找到收养的孩子
I may have to explore some unconventional paths to find your child.
有些行为可能会令人不快
I might even have to take action some might view as unsavory.
所以在我开始之前...
But before I do...
我得需要你们能证明自己
I need proof that the two of you are prepared
能面对未来的挑战
to face the challenges ahead.
2万美元
$20, 000.
够了吗?
Is that proof enough for you?
哦 够了
Yes, it is.
很高兴见到你 年轻人
Nice to meet you, young man.
我可不会去抱你
I'm not gonna hug you.
我才不在乎你是不是我的外公
I don't care if you are my grandfather.
没关系 反正我也不喜欢抱来抱去的
Ah. That's okay. Hugging's not really my thing.
Mike 出去等一下 好吗
Mike, could you wait outside?
我想单独和Zachary聊一回
I'd like to be alone with Zachary.
想都别想
Not a chance.
我只是想问一下
Just curious...
你为什么这么急着要见我?
why was it so important you see me?
因为你是我外孙啊
You're my grandson.
我的骨肉啊
My flesh and blood.
我想见你不是天经地义嘛?
Isn't it only natural I'd want a relationship with you?
你想杀我爸爸 这也是天经地义吗?
What kind of relationship can we have when I know you tried to kill my dad?
你应该能理解我为什么如此怨恨你的父亲
Surely, you can understand the rage I must feel towards your father.
好啊 你尽管怨恨好了
Go ahead. Feel all the rage you wanna feel.
但是如果他出了什么事
But if anything happens to him,
我发誓你再也不会见到我
I swear to god you are never gonna see me again.
你才见到我两分钟
You only met me two minutes ago,
没想到
and here you are,
就开始恐吓我了
already blackmailing me.
我真是感到无比自豪啊
I couldn't be prouder.
我可是说真的
I'm serious.
我要你发誓不得伤害我的父亲
I want you to swear you're not gonna do anything to my dad.
哪位父亲啊?
Which dad?
你有两个呢
You have two of 'em.
你知道我说的是谁
You know who I'm talking about--
养我的那位
my dad, the man who raised me,
我唯一在意的那一位
the only man I'm ever gonna care about.
发誓吧
So swear.
我发誓
I swear.
既然规矩也订好了
Well, now that the ground rules have been set,
谁愿意和我闲聊几句啊?
who's up for some meaningless small talk?
哦 这不是那位水管工嘛
well, if it isn't the plumber.
你是来看Susan的?
You here to see Susan?
我想在她动手术前和她说几句话
Uh, yeah, I just wanted to talk to her before her operation.
哦 那你来得可真巧啊
Oh? You're cutting it kinda close.
她马上就要进手术室了
She's just about to be wheeled into surgery.
你知道吗 她在和她的那位外科医生约会
You know, she's dating her surgeon.
知道她告诉我了
Yeah, she told me.
你见过他了?
You met him?
是的
Yeah.
他就像个三岁小孩似的
He's, like, 6 years old.
这些是给她的?
those for her?
是的 花店正好特♥价♥销♥售♥丁香
Yeah. The florist was having a sale on lilacs.
Ron医师刚刚送给她一簇玫瑰花
Dr. Ron just bought her the biggest bouquet of roses you've ever seen.
真恶心
It was disgusting.
还有那留言条 写的都酸死了 我牙都倒了
And the note that went with it made my teeth hurt, it was so saccharin.
说什么“心心相印的伴侣” 什么“永恒”
He used words like "soul mate" and "eternity. "
我差点吐出来
I almost puked in the vase.
那么Susan怎么想的?
What'd Susan think about that?
她似乎很喜欢
Well, she seemed to be really into it.
麦克!
Mike!
等一下 回去!
Oh, wait, stop! Go back!
停下来 等一下
Stop! Stop a second.
你来干吗?
Hey!What are you doing here?
就是来祝你手术成功
I just, uh, wanted to wish you luck before your surgery.
谢谢
Aw, that's so sweet.
你还专程来看我
You came all the way down here just for me.
是的 我来就是为了这个
Yep. That's why I came.
你能来我很高兴
Oh, it means a lot to me that you came.
你多保重 Susan
Well, you take care, Susan.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
你忘了给她花了
You forgot to give her your flowers.
没关系
Ah, it's no big deal.
你好 Susan
Hi, Susan.
麻♥醉♥药♥起作用了吗?你觉得如何?
How are those drugs working for you? You feeling good?
好的不能再好了 你呢?
Super-duper. How you feeling?
我想让你知道
Well, um, you know I want you to know,
那天我说的那些话--
what I said the other day--
说什么我要抓住你的心这类的酸话--
that corny stuff about me holding your heart in my hands--
我想说的是
well, what I meant to say was,
我对你感情 日益见深
my feelings for you--they keep growing,
我觉得--
and, uh, I think--
呃 我希望你对我的感觉也是如此
well, I hope that you feel the same way about me. Mm.
啊 Susan
Ah, hell, Susan.
我爱你
I love you.
哦 谢谢
Aw, thank you.
我爱麦克
I love Mike.
麦克?
Mike?
Susan 谁是麦克?
Susan, who's Mike?
Mike是我的真爱
Mike is love. Mmm.
谁是Mike?
Who the hell is Mike?
我不知道 不过她嫁给了一个叫Karl的男人
I don't know, but she's married to a guy named Karl.
我很抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 Ron医师
I'm so, so sorry. I should've told you, Dr. Ron.
嗯 麦克 麦克...
Mmm, Mike, Mike, Mike...
哦 你为何总爱上那些水性杨花的女人?
oh, why are you always falling in love with skanks?
你是个多出色英俊的男人啊
You beautiful, beautiful man!
哦!
Oh!
准备好了吗?
okay, we ready to go here?
是的
Yeah. Sure.
就让我们开了这个婊♥子♥吧
Let's cut this bitch open.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表