剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
和她搞在一起
He got her hooked again.
她试图偷货 他杀死了你女儿
She tried to steal from him, and he killed her.
我又杀死了他
And I killed him.
我以为听到这个你会开心
I thought hearing that would make you happy.
我本来也这么想
I thought it would, too.
但事实不是
But it doesn't.
很抱歉
Ow! I'm sorry.
我想给你注射但你的血管不太好
I wanna start your I.V., but your veins are kinda bad.
来 让我帮你
Well, here, let me help you.
哦
Oh!
你在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
疯子
You're crazy!
你被解雇了 快滚
You're fired. Get out.
我想我们扯平了
So I guess we're done then?
是
Yeah.
你
You, uh...
会再来看我吗?
You gonna come see me again?
你订好棺材了吗?
You planning on having an open casket?
哦 停
Oh! Close.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys. Hey.
嗨 勒奈特 嗨 卡洛斯
Hi, Lynette. Hi, Carlos.
太好了 三明治?真周到
All right! A Reuben? How sweet is that?
高尔夫课程上的午饭
Lunch brought right to the golf course.
我听说你们的孩子病得很重
I hear you got some pretty sick kids in there.
不过是水痘
Oh, it's just chicken pox.
但这位勇士只在洗澡和睡觉时进屋子
But braveheart here will only come in to sleep and shower.
我不能怪他
I can't say I blame him.
换我也不想被感染上
I wouldn't want to be shooting blanks either.
保重 伙计 再见 勒奈特
Be well, my man, okay? Bye, Lynette.
再见
See you later.
他说被感染上是什么意思?
I'm sorry, what did he mean, "shooting blanks"?
没什么 有很小的几率会引起不育
Oh, it's nothing. There's just a small chance of sterility
成年人如果染上水痘
if a grown man gets chicken pox, so...
我们又不打算再要孩子了 那有什么关系?
We're not having any more kids. Why would it matter?
不知道 可能是生存本能
I don't know. You know, survival instinct?
所以如果你是核战争后幸存的唯一男性
So that if you're the last man to survive a nuclear holocaust,
你就要负起繁殖人类的重任?
you could repopulate the planet?
我可没那么说
No, all I'm saying is that,
上帝没有保证我们不会有意外
god forbid something were to happen to either one of us,
我只是希望你我都留有选择的余地
I'd want either one of us to have, you know, options.
你是说如果我死了
So you're saying that if I died...
你会再娶妻生子?
You would want a second wife and a family?
或许
Maybe.
真不敢相信连这个你都想过了
I can't believe you've actually thought about this!
你没有?
Haven't you?
想你死后我再结婚? 没
Thought about who I'd marry if you died? Hmm. No.
亲爱的 那是备用计划 我不会用的
Well, honey, it's a back-up plan. I'm not gonna use it.
那为什么还留着?
Then why have it?
我不知道 也许因为
Well, I don't know, because...
好比有一扇门
It's like, there's this door, right?
但我并不会走过去
And I'm not planning on actually going through it
因为在门里面我已经很快乐了
because I'm so happy in the room that I'm in.
但如果洪水或火灾
But in case of fire or flood,
知道门没有上锁会很安慰
it's comforting to know that the door is unlocked.
亲爱的我不会那样做的!
Honey, I'm not through with that!
是啊 让你的
Yeah, well, why don't you have
第二任妻子来给你做午餐吧
your second wife make you lunch, okay? Oops!
你
You...
布里 我得承认 我
Bree, uh, I have to say, I was, uh,
接到你的电♥话♥时我很高兴
I was very pleased to get your call.
我的意思是我很惊讶你会想见我
I mean, I'm surprised you'd want to have anything to do with me
考虑到最近发生过的那些事
given our recent history.
你指把我列为杀死我丈夫的嫌疑犯?
Oh, you mean your having suspected me of murdering my husband?
侦探 那些都是过去的事了
Detective, that is all water under the bridge now.
听你这么说我很高兴
I am very glad to hear you say that.
我得承认 约你出来另有目的
Although, I have to confess, I do have an ulterior motive.
我想请你帮个忙
I need to ask you a favor.
当然 只要我能办到
Oh, well, shoot, whatever I can do.
我们的新邻居 艾波怀特家
We have these, um, new neighbors... the applewhites.
母亲和儿子 从芝加哥搬来
It's a mother and her son. They just moved here from Chicago.
他们看上去很友善
And they seem very nice.
但是他们
But there's...
周围有些事 可疑
There's something about them that's... off.
他们也 古怪
They're... odd.
古怪? 是啊 他们看上去鬼鬼祟祟的
Odd? Yeah, they're secretive and watchful.
最近他家前面又发现了一具尸体
And there was a dead body found in front of their house.
我不能因为你的邻居古怪就查他们的背景
I can't run a background check on your neighbors for being odd.
哦
Oh.
就因为这个你想见我?
Is that why you wanted to see me?
就问我这些?
To... to ask me that?
是啊 怎么?
Yeah, why?
在调查你丈夫案子的时候
Well, I just... During the investigation,
我曾经觉得你我间
I just thought there was a kind of a, um...
有些火花
Spark between us.
我本以为这是次约会
You know, I thought this might be a date.
哦 不 我只是想你帮个忙
Uh, no. I just wanted to ask you a favor.
哦 那没什么
Fine, no harm done.
我从没和那么美丽的女士共进午餐过
When do I ever get to have lunch with such a lovely lady anyway?
约会 或者不是
Date or... no date.
你肯定不能去查艾波怀特吗?
Are you sure that you can't check on the applewhites?
我就是知道有些地方不对劲
I mean, I just know that there's something there.
我对人有第六感
And, you know, I have a sixth sense about people.
是啊 你和杀死你丈夫的凶手定了婚
And yet, you got engaged to the man who murdered your husband.
血压很正常
Well, your blood pressure looks fine.
你可以走了 梅尔夫人
You're free to go, Mrs. Mayer.
我见不到罗恩医生吗?
You mean, I'm not gonna see Dr. Ron?
复诊的检查我负责
Well, I do the follow-up exams.
有问题罗恩医生才会来
Dr. Ron only comes in if there's a problem.
也许我还是得见他一下
Oh, well, maybe I should go ahead and see him anyway,
安全起见
just to be safe.
抱歉 罗恩医生今天的日程很满
I'm sorry. Dr. Ron's schedule is very tight today.
除非你有严重的问题
So unless you're having a serious problem...
你感觉恶心 发冷 麻木?
You're experiencing nausea, chills and tingling, huh?
是啊 但现在我想
Yeah, but now that I think about it,
可能只是那天喝多了咖啡
I bet it's just all the coffee I drink.
我喝了太多咖啡
I drink way too much coffee.
喜欢喝咖啡吗?
Do you like to drink coffee?
恩 不
Uh, no.
不
No.
你手指和脚趾感觉疼痛?
So the tingling is in your fingers and your toes?
我该改喝果汁 我知道一个喝果汁的好地方
I should switch to juice. I know the best juice place.
你一定会喜欢 你喝果汁吗?
You would love it. Do you drink juice?
苏姗 你肌肉痉挛的症状
Wow. Susan, how often have you been having
多久发生一次?
these involuntary muscle spasms?
哦 次数不多
Oh, oh, not that often.
也许我该去做下按♥摩♥
I probably just need a good massage.
苏姗?
Susan?
恩?
Yeah?
我要你做下磁共振
I wanna get you in for an m.R.I.
不 我想不需要
Oh. Oh, oh, no, I don't think that's necessary.
谁是医生?
Are you a doctor?
我数学和自然的分数很高
I got high marks in math and science.
我要你去做磁共振
I wanna get you in for an m.R.I.
嗯
Mnh-mnh-mnh.
不不 是我让你误解的
No, no, no, I think given the misunderstanding
所以我付帐单
that I should get the bill.
不行
I won't hear of it.
好吧 我们各自付
All right, we'll split it.
很公平
Fair enough.
知道吗
You know what?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表