剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
嘿嘿嘿! 又怎么了
Hey, hey, hey! What's going on?
爸爸就会让我去游泳
Dad would let me swim.
但是 爸爸不在这里
Well, dad's not here,
所以我说不行
so I decide, and I decide no.
哦波特 你要干吗?
Oh, Porter, what are you doing?
嘿
Hey!
从那里下来 马上 下来
Hey, get down off that right now. I mean it!
好 好 好,波特,别玩了
Okay! Okay, okay, Porter, just stop, all right?
进来 我们不说这事了
Just come on inside, and we'll forget the whole thing.
嗨 嗨 不
Aah! Aah! No!
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
嘿 伙计们 天哪 我真想你们
Hey, guys. God! Ooh, god, I've missed you so much.
还有你 马克新.
Oh, you, too, munchkin.
波特呢? 他还好吗?
Where's Porter? Is he okay?
他把手摔断了 他们刚带他去照X光了
He broke his arm. They took him up to X-ray.
嘿 孩子们 去照顾你们的妹妹
Hey, guys, why don't you look after your sister for me, okay?
妈妈和爸爸要谈一谈
Mommy and daddy need to talk.
我和你没什么好说的
I've got nothing to say to you.
我给你打电♥话♥是不得已的
I just called because I had to.
亲爱的 不论你看到了什么我都可以解释的
Honey, whatever you saw, I can explain it.
我并不想听
I am not interested,
放开你的手
and if you wanna keep those fingers,
不然我就废了它们
I would move 'em away from my body. Thank you.
勒奈特,我并没有欺骗你
Lynette, I am not cheating on you.
我从没有过 也不会去做
I never have, and I never will.
我看到你和那个女人
I saw you with that woman.
她叫诺拉. 我12年前就认识她了 她叫什么都不关我的事
Her name is Nora. I met her 12 years ago. I don't care what her name is.
我遇到她在你之前 她是游艇上的舞♥女♥
I met her before you. She was a dancer on a cruise ship.
我们有过一♥夜♥情♥
We had a one night stand.
这些年来 我从没有想过她 那你为什么每两个星期就去亚特兰大看她
I haven't thought about her in years. Then why are you going to Atlantic city every other weekend to visit her?
我和她还有个孩子 勒奈特.
I have another child, Lynette.
什么
What?
那个晚上后 她怀孕了
She got pregnant from the one night stand.
诺拉她独自抚养了那个孩子 并没有告诉我
Nora raised the kid without ever telling me.
我也是现在才知道的
I only just found out about it.
这就是我为什么来回奔波的原因
That is why I have been going back and forth.
我并没有外遇
I am not having an affair.
嗯
Uhh!
那个女孩的名字是凯拉
The little girl's name is Kayla.
她已经十一岁了
She's 11 years old.
我知道我应该尽早告诉你这些的
I know I should've told you about this sooner.
但是我想等亲子鉴定结果出来再说
It's just that I wanted to take a paternity test to be sure,
结果我的确是那个孩子的父亲
and I'm definitely the dad.
她为什么这么久才联♥系♥你
Why did she wait so long to contact you?
她说她想独自抚养这个孩子
She said she wanted to raise the kid alone,
现在 我想她改变主意了
and I... I guess she's changed her mind, honey.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Baby, I am so sorry.
我还没有准备好
Not ready for that yet.
好吧
Okay.
你完全不能想象这对我的伤害有多大
You have no idea how badly you scared me.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我已经打算放手了
I had already let you go.
爸爸 我有个蓝色的绑带
Dad! I got a blue cast.
嘿 伙计 你的确有 这很棒
Hey, buddy. You sure did. That's pretty cool.
嘿
Hey.
这有些痒 现在我们能回家了吗?
It itches. Can we go home now?
是的 我们回家
Yeah. We're going home.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表