剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
妈妈 你用你的叉子喂他鸡蛋
Mom, you fed him eggs with your fork.
好 是的
Okay, yes,
我和你父亲是比以前走的近了
I am closer to your father than I have been in the past.
强烈的敌意变成了有礼的厌恶
The bitter hatred's now settled into a respectful disgust.
那是很多生活在离婚家庭的孩子
That's the kind of thing
所梦寐以求的
most children of divorce dream about.
嘿 伊迪 这些是用来干吗的?
Hey, Edie. What's all this stuff for?
噢 嗨 别告诉任何人
Oh, hi! Don't tell anyone,
我打算给卡尔一个大惊喜
but I'm planning a huge surprise for Karl.
惊喜?
A surprise?
是 我想要开一个订婚派对
Yeah, I'm putting together an engagement party
在明天下午
tomorrow afternoon.
噢 酷
Oh, cool.
不过那不是惊喜
But that's not the surprise.
实际上 会是个让人吃惊的婚礼
Actually, it's gonna be a surprise wedding.
我知道了
I know!
我已经在网上任命好了牧师
My pilates teacher got ordained over the Internet.
神圣的教堂或者别的什么
The, uh, church of the divine something or other.
我不知道 反正那都是合法的
I'm not sure. Anyway, it's all legal.
就在一天前
And, well, just one more day
我答应了你父亲的求婚
before I make an honest man out of your daddy.
噢 你真好
Oh! You're so sweet.
非常感谢你美好的祝福
Thank you so much for your good wishes.
噢 不 等等 伊迪 恩 不 只是...
Oh. No, Edie, wait. Um, no, it's just that...
你知道 我担心卡尔
You know, I was married to Karl,
我以前... 也想给他惊喜
and I used to... Try to surprise him,
而他总是 总是 总是说
and he would always, always, alwayssay...
"不 苏珊 别使我惊奇 我不喜欢"
"No, Susan. Don't surprise me. I don't like it."
不管怎样 我都要做 所以收起你那一套
Whatever. I'm doing it, so keep your trap shut.
现在如果你不介意的话
Now if you'll excuse me,
我还要去买♥♥件婚纱
I've gotta go and buy a wedding dress.
噢 顺便说一下 我打算穿白色的
Oh, and by the way, I'll be wearing white,
那样所有人都会感到惊喜的
so that'll be a surprise for everybody.
我不知道为什么我也要被卷进来
I don't know why I have to get dragged into this.
发生在我孩子身上的事
What happened with my kids
和布里与安德鲁的情况没关系
has nothing to do with Bree's situation with Andrew.
坐吧
Sit.
依我看来
Well, it's my understanding
你朋友的行为 可能会给你的孩子带来伤害
that real harm could have come to your children as a direct result of your friend's behavior.
抱歉 伯曼斯先生 我不会作证的
I'm sorry, Mr. Bormanis, but I'm not gonna testify.
那会让我感觉不舒服
It just doesn't feel right to me.
这不是第一次有人感觉像你这样
Well, this isn't the first time someone's felt the way you do.
所以这也不是我第一次不得不说
So this isn't the first time I've had to say that
如果你拒绝自愿出来作证
if you refuse to give a deposition of your own accord,
那么我会说服你作证
I'll compel you to give one.
不过我想我不用
But I'm sure I won't have to.
你是说这是布里做的?
You're saying Bree did this?
喝醉酒的时候
While under the influence.
我知道你为了朋友而感到为难
I understand your reluctance to turn on a friend,
但这不是为了你
but this isn't about you.
是为了安德鲁
It's about Andrew.
你觉得他受的苦还不够吗?
Don't you think he's suffered enough?
你打算给他多少?
How much are you gonna give him?
我估计要给他4万
I figured we could start with forty.
4万?
Thousand?
他不过是脱衣舞酒吧的一个保镖 给他8千
He's a bouncer in a strip club. Offer him eight.
只给他8千 他是不会把孩子卖♥♥给我们的
He's not going to sell his baby for $8,000.
我们说的是同一个白♥痴♥吗?
Are we talking about the same idiot?
我觉得给8千都已经算大方了
I think for $8,000, you throw in a kidney.
我不打算在这件事上讨价还价
I'm not gonna blow this by bargain hunting.
那是你的事 卡洛斯
You know, that's your problem, Carlos.
还记得你买♥♥车的时候吗? 你买♥♥的滞销货 没人买♥♥滞销货
Remember when you bought your car? You paid sticker.
好 那一个没人要的孩子是多少钱 恩? 告诉我
Nobody pays sticker! Okay, and what's the sticker price on a child, huh?
我想大概1万2
Tell me that. I'm thinking $12,000.
弗兰克 你得在合同上签字 我在和这些人做交易
Frank, you have to sign the paper.
交易?
I made a deal with these people. A deal?
我们现在说的不是一辆旧车 是我们孩子
This isn't a used car we're talking about. It's our baby.
在你发作前
Before you screw this up,
你要知道我能去把警♥察♥叫来
just remember that I can go to the cops and tell them
告诉他们你在地下室里种大♥麻♥
about the pot farm you have going on in our basement.
那只是些植物
It's just a couple plants.
我不靠那赚钱
Yeah, I don't do it for profits.
是爱好 基本上
Hobby, mostly.
噢 拜托 弗兰克 你明白你会是个失败的父亲
Oh, come on, frank. You know you would be a lousy father.
这是我的孩子 只要我愿意我有权让它不好过
It's my kid! And I have a right to mess her up if I want.
如果你去叫警♥察♥ 我就告诉他们
And if you go near the police, I'll tell 'em how
你是怎么偷希拉的小费的
you've been stealing all those tips from Sheila.
好吧 我们没什么好说的了
Okay, we're done.
加布 加布 别 只是...冷静点
Gaby, Gaby, no, just... Hold on.
现在我们或许 能有个两全其美的办法
Now maybe there's a way that wecan work this out together.
这根本没办法
There is nothing to work out.
如果弗兰克不合作的话 就都完了
If frank is not on board with this, it's over.
等等 恩...他想怎样都无所谓
Wait! Uh... It doesn't matter what he wants.
为什么?
Why not?
因为这不是你的孩子
Because it's not your baby.
你撒谎
That's a lie.
要不我去做个亲子鉴定怎么样? 那样你就会闭嘴了吗?
What if I took a paternity test? Will that shut you up?
等下 如果不是弗兰克的孩子 那是谁的孩子?
Wait, if it's not frank's, then whose is it?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
我所知道的是
All's I know is,
我是在卡格里马场工作以后怀孕的
I got pregnant right after I worked at the calgary rodeo,
还有我在那很受欢迎
and I was very popular there.
那么你的意思是 你和一伙牛仔混在一起?
So what are you saying, you screwed a bunch of cowboys?
你有你的嗜好...
You have your hobbies...
我有我的
And I have mine.
你觉得这很好笑?
You think this is funny?
噢 你还不明白吗?
Oh, don't you get it?
我们的孩子回来了
We just got our baby back.
恩...
Um...
你好好保重
Well, you take care now.
啊 好
Ahem. Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
我收到...你的消息了
I got, uh, your message
你想在开会前见我
that you wanted to see me before the meeting started.
是 是的 恩 我想给你介绍个人
Yeah, I did. Um, there's someone I'd like to introduce you to.
布里 这是堂娜
Bree, this is Donna.
堂娜 这是布里 有什么事?
Donna, this is Bree. What's up?
嗨
Hi.
堂娜是你的新伙伴
Donna is gonna be your new sponsor.
我 恩 我不需要新的
I, um, I don't want a new sponsor.
我... 和你在一起我感到很合适
I'm... I'm very comfortable working with you.
听着 总是会有些临时安排
Look, this was always just a temporary arrangement.
而且考虑到那天晚上发生的事
And given what happened the other night,
我想我们还是到此为止的好
I think it's best if we just end this now.
彼得 我们只不过吻了一下
Peter, all we did was kiss.
如果以为不管我们之间发生什么
We'd be kidding ourselves if we didn't think that
都不会影响复原 那只是在自欺欺人
whatever's between us isn't going to affect our recovery.
现在不是改变我生活的时候 彼得
It's not a good time for change in my life, Peter.
我遇到了麻烦 我要上法庭
Terrible things are happening. I'm headed to court.
我比任何时候都需要你的支持
I need your support now more than ever.
你会得到支持的 布里
You'll have support, Bree.
只不过不是我的
It just won't be mine.
但是 彼得...
But, Peter...
噢 布里不可能那么做!
Oh, Bree could never have done that!
我只是把律师说的告诉你
I'm just telling you what the lawyer said.
那么你觉得布里打了安德鲁的脸?
So you think Bree punched Andrew in the face?
我可不那么想
'Cause I don't.
我也不信 不过说起来
I don't either, but on the other hand,
她打了我的孩子 隐瞒酗酒的事
she spanked my kids, she lied about her drinking
我还看见过她教训她婆婆
and I once saw her bitch slap her mother-in-law.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表