剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但我们教会在很多监狱
but our mission does a ton of Evangelical work
做忏悔工作
with several prisons.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
今天的罪恶是明天的皈依
Sort of like, today's convict is tomorrow's convert.
有点像那样但我做的更多的是慈善募款工作
Something like that, but mostly I do charity work.
你们有捐助过什么吗?
Are you two involved in any charities?
显然 没有
Currently? No.
但我们应该那么做 让我们面对现实加布丽尔
But we should be. I mean, let's face it, Gaby.
买♥♥东西并不能让我们更幸福
Buying more stuff isn't gonna make our lives any better.
是啊
Exactly.
钱买♥♥不到幸福
Money can't buy happiness.
当然可以买♥♥到
Well, sure it can. That's just a lie
这只是骗穷♥人♥的鬼话 让他们不暴♥动♥ 加布丽尔
we tell poor people to keep 'em from rioting. Gaby!
只是说笑的 轻松点
It's a joke. Lighten up.
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
我娶的女人那么自私
I'm married to a woman so selfish,
她拿整个慈善的观念 来开玩笑
she makes fun of the entire concept of charity.
你是个伪君子
You are a hypocrite.
你买♥♥跑车的钱够为每个
The money you spent to buy your sports car
厄瓜多尔的农民造一座泥棚屋
could buy a mud hut for every peasant in Ecuador.
你说得对
Okay, you're right.
你说得对 但我进步了 从现在开始
But I'm evolving, starting right now.
我愿意把我的车捐给你
Sister, I would like to donate my car to your mission.
什么?
What?
卡洛斯 你确定吗? 当然
Carlos, are you sure? Absolutely.
加布丽尔和我不需要两辆车 我们可以共用一辆
Gabrielle and I don't need two cars. We can share one.
共用?如果你在用车而我要去购物?
Share? What if you have the car, and I need to go shopping?
我们也要减少购物
We're gonna cut back on shopping, too.
好吧我们都应该冷静一点
Okay, I think we should all just calm down a little bit.
我现在就把车子的产权证明拿给你
I'm gonna get you that pink slip right now.
卡洛斯 我决定了
Carlos... We're doing this.
我要去...喝点酒
I have to... ahem. Uh, here have some of this.
没人会知道
No one needs to know.
别费力了 你说服不了我
Don't even bother. You're not talking me out of this.
我不想说服你做任何事
I'm not here to talk you out of anything.
到这个抽屉找找
Check in this drawer.
卡洛斯我为我刚才的行为道歉
Carlos, I wanna apologize for the way I've been acting.
我是说你在改变生活方式
I mean, here you are trying to turn your life around,
而我却毫无理由的吃醋嫉妒
and all I can think about are my stupid jealousy issues.
让我们下楼去
Yeah, well, let's just get back down there.
我是认真的 对不起
No, I mean it. I'm sorry.
我也想成为更好的人
I wanna be a better person, too.
我厌倦做坏人了
I'm sick of being bad.
原谅我
Forgive me?
你不是一个坏人
You're not a bad person.
真的?
Really? Mmm!
当然不是
No, of course not.
你真好
That's so sweet.
我觉得现在我们很亲密
I feel so close to you right now.
加比
Gaby.
对不起 我猜我是个坏人
I'm sorry. Guess iambad.
但楼下有一个修女
Look, we got a nun downstairs.
她只要等五分钟 你要给她一辆车
She can wait five minutes. We're giving her a car.
喔
Ohh!
帕特 出什么事了?
Hey, pat, what's going on?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
艾德不停叫人进他的办公室
Ed keeps calling people into his office.
我想有人要被开除了
I think people are getting fired.
勒奈特
Lynette.
好
Yeah.
勒奈特
Lynette...
妮娜被开除了 你接替她
Nina's out. You're in.
你是新的客户经理
You are our new V.P. Of accounts.
我?
I... am?
我刚开除她
I just gave her the ax,
还有其它很多人 为什么?出什么事了?
along with a bunch of other people. Why? What happened?
斯图以性骚扰起诉了公♥司♥
Our old pal stu just filed a sexual harassment suit against the company.
他做了什么?
He did what?
他雇的好律师威胁说要在法庭见分晓
He fired a fancy lawyer who threatened to go to the press.
我没有选择只能给他钱
I had no choice but to pay him off.
他有一段和妮娜在一起的录像
He had a video of him and Nina together.
我知道为什么开除妮娜
Okay. I... get Nina,
但为什么解雇其它人?
but why are you firing everybody else?
斯图把公♥司♥榨干了
Stu's taking us to the cleaners.
如果不紧缩人员
If I don't cut back on staff,
下个月就发不出薪水了
the next round of paychecks are gonna bounce.
哦 天啊 我很难过
Oh, god, ed. I am so sorry.
这不是你的错 我们能渡过难关
Well, it's not your fault. We'll get through this.
你和我 一起
You and me together.
你能去一下设计部吗?
Oh, can you run down to the art department?
杰夫和伊丽莎白被开除了
Someone's gotta can Jeff and Elizabeth.
当然 我去处理一下
Yeah. Sure. I'm gonna go and take care of that.
嘿 祝贺你
Hey. Congratulations.
这个 不是我想要的结果
This... Is not what I wanted.
我只是希望你能宽容一些
I just wanted you to be nicer.
知道吗 我曾经很宽容
You know what? I used to be nice.
我们的老板 不 你的老板
But our boss... I'm sorry.Yourboss...
既无能又自私
Is incompetent and selfish
而且目光短浅
and has the attention span of a poodle.
一开始这里只有我一个人努力让这个地方
I mean, from day one, I have been the only one around here
正常运转不被他弄垮
keeping this place from crumbling down around his stupid ears.
妮娜 算了吧
Oh, Nina, come on.
我说的是实话
This is the truth here.
宽容是我早就放弃的一种奢侈
Nice is a luxury that I gave up
还有假期 感情
along with vacations and relationships
和在家用餐
and eating at home.
这份工作会把你吸干
This job sucks you dry.
你可以跟你的四个孩子吻别了
So you better kiss those four little kiddies of yours good-bye
因为你要开始适应
because you have just adopted
没有孩子的生活
the neediest little child in the world.
给
Here.
你比我更需要
You're gonna need this more than I do.
嗨
Hi.
卡洛斯一会就下来
Carlos will be down in a little while.
我们有一次很激烈的谈话
We had an intense talk.
他在休息
He's resting.
我听说过你们的那种谈话
Yeah, I overheard some of your... talk.
抱歉 他像动物一样
Sorry. He's such an animal.
既然还有一些时间
But since we have a couple of minutes,
我们为什么不谈谈
why don't we, uh, chat?
我没有不尊重你的意思
Look, I don't mean any disrespect.
只是卡洛斯现在回来了
It's just, now that Carlos is home,
我们可以过以前的生活
we need to get back on our routine,
但如果他经常去教堂或义卖♥♥
and we can't do that if he keeps running off to church
我们就做不到了
and charity bake sales.
我们需要自己的时间 明白我意思吗
We need "us" time. Do you know what I mean?
我明白
I do.
哦 真好 真好
Oh, good. Good.
那样对我们的婚姻真的会有帮助
So it would really help our marriage
只要你能离卡洛斯远一点 好吗
if you just backed off for awhile, okay?
不
No.
啊?
Huh?
我说没门
I said no.
我知道你说了什么 我奇怪你为什么这么说
I know what you said. I'm wondering why you said it.
卡洛斯就像是未经加工的钻石
Carlos is a diamond in the rough,
虽然有缺点
a flawed man to be sure,
但他在绝望地寻找信仰
but someone who is desperately searching for something to believe in.
为了满足你无穷的欲望 他触犯了法律
To satisfy your materialism, he ended up breaking the law.
因为你的外遇 他被控故意伤害
To deal with your adultery, he resorted to assault.
只要他和你在一起
As long as he's with you,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表