剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
荒唐
Laughing that's ridiculous.
我没那么说过 我只说过
I never saidthat. What I said was
那个吻让我觉得 很不自在
that it made me uncomfortable when you kissed him.
我当然很在意
It's obviously an issue for me.
然后今天你和我丈夫单独在一起
And yet, here you are, alone in my kitchen with my husband.
实话实说 你是喜欢上他了吗? 勒奈特
So you tell me, are you hitting on him? Lynette.
简直不敢相信 我什么都没有做
I can't believe you. I have done nothing
居然被你这样猜忌
to deserve this kind of mistrust.
那并不是实情
Well, that's not entirely true.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
算了吧 加布 这是个小镇 流言传得很快
Come on, Gaby. It's a small town. People talk.
到底怎么了?
Okay, what's going on here?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
你妻子不希望我出现在你附近
Your wife doesn't trust me around you
因为我曾经和我的园丁有染
because I had an affair with my teenage gardener.
哦
Oh.
我知道苏姗.梅尔会保守秘密
So I know Susan Mayer would never tell.
那一定是海伦.罗兰德
It must've been Helen rowland.
她大概和沙龙里的每个女生都说过了
She probably blabbed to all the girls at the salon.
而且艾德.格林博格去那个沙龙
And ida Greenberg goes to that salon.
所以如果艾德知道了 全镇都知道了
So if ida knows, the whole town knows.
我们不得不搬家 就是这么一回事
And we're just gonna have to move. That's all there is to it.
卡洛斯 你能停两分钟
Carlos, can you stop putting for two seconds
给我点支持吗?
and show me some support?
你希望我做什么?你自作自受
What do you expect me to do? You brought this on yourself.
那只是一个普通的吻!
It was a harmless little kiss!
那为什么其它人都在意?
Why is everybody making a big deal about this?
因为你曾和年轻园丁有染
Because you had an affair with an underage gardener.
人们不觉得你的吻很普通
People don't think you're harmless.
他们认为你是个威胁
They see you as a predator.
你很开心是吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
惩罚我把出轨的帽子戴在我头上
Punishing me, dangling the affair over my head?
我咽不下这口气
Well, I won't tolerate it.
是吗?
Really?
那么你打算怎么做?
So just what are you gonna do about it?
我希望能公平
I'm gonna let you even the score.
卡洛斯 去搞段外遇 什么?
Carlos, go have an affair. What?
我犯过小错误
I had my little indiscretion.
你也去犯一次 然后就扯平了
So you go have yours. Get it out of your system.
我知道你想 我不想
I know you want to. I do not.
你当然想 释放自己
Sure you do. Knock yourself out.
找大学里的女朋友 招♥妓♥
Call up an old college flame. Rent a call girl.
去非洲
Fly to Africa
搞定那个小修女 你想了很久了
and nail that little nun you've been drooling over.
我不在乎
I don't care!
疯子
You're crazy.
不 是实际
No, I'm pragmatic.
一旦你完成这件事
Because once you finish your fling,
我们又平等了
we'll be equals again.
你无权再指责我
And then you won't be able to judge me.
我们就能回到
And we can go back to being
那无聊平庸的婚姻生活中
a boring, average married couple.
哦 帮我个忙 别带什么病回来就行
Oh, just do me a favor. Don't bring back any diseases.
对这整件事
Are you sure you're not overreacting
你就不觉得反应过度了吗?
to this whole Gabrielle thing?
或许
Maybe.
是的
Yes.
但加布没觉得自己有一点错
But Gaby doesn't think she did anything wrong.
那也是不对的
That's not right, either.
是吧
I guess.
你很有魅力
You're an attractive man.
女人本能地保护属于自己的东西
There is a primal need for a woman to protect what is hers.
我最初的反应是正常的
My initial impulse was justified.
你真的觉得她在勾引我?
So you really think she's into me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说得对 我很有魅力
Because you're right. Iaman attractive man.
知道吗?我从来没有告诉过你
You know what? I've never told you this,
有时早上我去拿报纸时
but sometimes when I bend down to pick up the morning paper,
我发现布里.范-德-坎普在看我
I catch Bree Van De Kamp checking me out.
你开玩笑
You're kidding.
不 是真的
No, scout's honor. I've always exuded
我对异性总是很有吸引力 随着年龄增长
a certain sexual magnetism, and as I get older,
这种力量更强烈了
I think it's only becoming more intense.
你醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
我是个男人
Oh, I'm a hot guy living in a neighborhood
住在布满孤独女人的社区里
filled with nothing but lonely ladies.
哦
Oh.
他们情不自禁 我就像是猫薄荷
They can't help themselves. I'm like... catnip.
过来
Come here.
干嘛亲我?
What was that for?
谢谢你 谢谢你提醒我
Thank you. Thank you for reminding me
在世界上那么多女人里
that I am the only woman in the whole world
我能爱上你这个傻瓜真幸运
who could love anidiotlike you.
我会去和加布谈谈 我一直在说
I'll talk to Gaby. I'm telling you,
那些女人要我 是啊
these women want me. Oh, yeah.
他们能看见衣服下那连绵的肌肉
They see the rippling muscles underneath this t-shirt...
晚安汤姆 无法抗拒
Good night, Tom. They cannot resist me.
闭嘴 睡觉
Shut up and go to sleep.
啊
Aah!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
不是开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
哇
Whoa, whoa.
我是来帮助你的
I'm here to help you, Caleb.
别怕
All right?
妈妈会生气的
Mama's gon' be mad.
不用担心
Don't you worry about that.
妈妈们都喜欢我
Moms love me.
我们走
All right, let's go.
不
No!
好吧 对不起 我不该那么和你说话
Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you like that.
再试一次
Let's start over.
啊
Aah!
我们走
Let's go.
我紧告你刺头
I'm warning you, pinhead,
别让我下来逼你走
don't you make me come down there after you.
上来
Come on.
上来!
Come on!
好吧 你自找的
All right, you asked for it.
看我怎么对付你
I'm gonna beat the stupid right out of you.
啊
Aah!
喔
Oh!
主意不错
This hit the spot.
卡博?
Caleb?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
天啊
Oh, dear.
嘿 你好
Well, hey there.
嗨 卡尔
Hi, Karl. Oh!
有个小问题
Oh, um, quick question...
当客户和律师讨论敏感的信息
When someone discusses a sensitive situation
比如说和你
with a lawyer such as yourself,
委托关系是从什么时候开始生效的? (律师不能把客户的违法信息泻露出去)
when does attorney/client confidentiality kick in?
从律师被雇佣那一刻起 怎么?
From the moment the lawyer's been hired. Why?
这是100元的支票
Here's a check for $100.
作为雇临时保镖够了吧?
That's enough for a retainer, right?
我想是的 怎么了布里?
Well, I guess. What's going on, Bree?
我儿子试图要挟我
My son is trying to blackmail me.
我希望你能治治那小畜牲
And I want you to stop the little s.O.B.
你能做到吗?
Do you think you could do that?
他有依利诺州的驾照
He has an Illinois license.
他的名字是马洛
It says here his name is munroe.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表