剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
布里
Bree?
你醒啦
Hey there
现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还好
O...K
你一直坐到现在吗
Have you been sitting there all this time?
我要看到你没事才能放心啊
I wanted to make sure you were OK.
所以我留下来守着你入睡
So I stayed and watched you sleep
我没干什么丢脸的事吧
Did I do anything embarrassing?
有的时候我会打呼噜
Sometimes I snore.
没有 你睡得就像个天使
No You slept like an angel.
说实话 你睡得那么美丽动人
In fact, you were so beautiful
宁静安详 害得我都开始内疚了
and peaceful I actually started to feel guilty
内疚
Guilty?
对呀 因为是我让你吃那些药的
Well, you know, 'cause I told you to take those pills.
那张椅子坐着很不舒服吧
That chair looks so uncomfortable.
要不你过来挨着我睡吧
Why didn't you sleep next to me?
不用了 你已经明确表示了
No You made it pretty clear that
你不愿意与我同床共枕
you don't want me in your bed.
乔治
George.
我很清楚你想要的是什么
I know what you want from me,
我一开始以为 我想要的和你一样
and I... thought I wanted the same thing,
可我一直不争气地起皮疹 因为
but I keep getting those rashes, because...
我依然感到自己还是别人的妻子
I still feel married.
我想这也合情合理吧
That makes sense, I guess
你可以再耐心一点吗
Can't you just be patient?
只要再等上一小阵子
Can't you wait just a little bit longer?
我这一辈子等的就是你啊
I've already waited my whole life for you
不在乎再多等一会儿
And I can wait a little more.
但是说句心里话
But let's be honest:
谁也不能保证你什么时候能准备好
There's no guarantee that you'll ever be ready.
我总不能一直都被拒绝吧
There's only so much rejection I can take So...
虽然我会尽力而为
I'll do my best, but...
但是你到时也不要太惊讶
don't be surprised if one of these days,
如果有一天 我突然离开了你
you wake up and I'm not here.
好了 我该回自己房♥间了
Now I should get back to my room,
争取还能睡上一觉
try to get a little sleep.
那些古董店十点就开门了
The antique stores open at 10.
等等 乔治
George, wait!
请不要走
Please don't go
留下来陪我吧
Stay here with me.
那如果你再起疹子怎么办呢
But what if you get another rash?
那我就咬咬牙挺过去对吧
Well, I'll just have to get over it, won't I?
加布丽尔
Gabrielle?
我接到你的电♥话♥了
I got your call.
不知道我有没误会你的意思
Does this mean what I think it means?
但是我还有些前提条件
There are some ground rules first:
我是不会离开我丈夫的
I'm not leaving my husband.
卡洛斯可能要过上八年的牢狱生涯
Carlos is looking at spending 8 years in jail,
就因为我一失足招惹了那个园丁
because of my lapse of judgment with the gardener.
我不能让他为我遭这个罪
I can't let him rot in there.
这样我会羞愧万分无地自容的
I'd be filled with guilt.
你可以把他弄出来后再跟他离婚啊
You could get him out and then divorce him.
恕难从命 我可是天主教♥徒♥
Not an option. I'm catholic.
这么做有罪
Hence the guilt.
那 我们还有别的选择吗
So, what are our options?
就是像现在这样偷♥情♥啊
This; us; stolen moments;
抓住每个可能在一起的机会
seeing each other whenever we can:
卡洛斯永远都不会知道
Carlos never needs to know
不行
No
我以为这不就是你想要的吗
I thought this is what you wanted
我要的是一个完整的你
I want all of you
宁为玉碎 不为瓦全
All or nothing
那你就什么都别想了
Then it's nothing.
这么说 你不打算离婚
So you won't get a divorce,
但又想红杏出墙
but you'll have an affair
我说过我信天主教
I said I was catholic,
可没说我有那么狂热啊
not a fanatic.
大卫 你知道的 你随时可以叫停
You know, David, you could tell me to stop
只要你喊停 我马上就停
Just tell me to stop, and I will
或者你现在就能占有我
Or you can have me right now...
按照我的条件
on my terms
好吧
All right.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
证明我的观点
Making my point:
你根本就不爱我
You don't love me!
我爱你啊
Yes. I do
不 你刚刚才答应要和我偷♥情♥
No! You just agreed to an affair.
你怎么会和一个你爱的女人
A cheap illicit affair
搞这样廉价又见不得人的勾当
with the woman you love?
卡洛斯就是死也不会容忍♥有第三者
Carlos would never share me!
他现在正面临着八年的牢狱之灾
He's looking at 8 years in prison
因为他光是想到我有外遇
because the mere thought of it
就大发雷霆 怒不可遏了
sent him into a violent rage
这才是爱情
That is love!
你那不过是单纯的肉♥欲♥
This is just lust,
外加创伤后压力综合症
mixed with post-traumatic stress
明天上午十点法庭上见
I will see you in court tomorrow 10 AM
记得不要迟到
And don't be late
否则我会以性骚扰的罪名
Or else, I'll have you disbarred
告你个身败名裂
for sexual harassment.
要是我就悠着点用这杀虫剂
I'd take it easy with that snail poison.
它对你的这些非洲花可是致命的
It's hell on your agapanthus.
谢啦 我记住了
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
你过来不会就为这个吧
Is that why you stopped by,
就为了和我分享你的园艺心得
to share a few gardening tips?
这里没有人欢迎你 保罗
Nobody wants you here, Paul
尤其是我
Especially me.
我只是一个在寻找儿子下落的父亲
I'm just a father looking for his son
我知道你是什么人
Oh, I know what you are
先是你女朋友企图把我赶走
First your girlfriend tries to run me off,
还编了个荒唐的故事
with some crazy story
说是她已经把扎克送到了犹他
about sending Zach to Utah.
现在又轮到你来恐吓我
Now you're here trying to scare me away.
这就是所谓的“睦邻友好”吗
So much for "Love Thy Neighbor".
总之 谢谢你的忠告
Anyway, thanks for the advice.
我指的是种花方面的
About my agapanthus, I mean
我一定会送你几朵的
I'll make sure I'll send you some.
苏珊跟你说什么了
What did Susan tell you?
你真是美极了
You look beautiful!
你真应该考虑看看
You should really consider
和麦克结婚时就穿这身婚纱
wearing this when you marry Mike
就当作是一个家族传统沿袭下去
We can make it a family tradition
那还不如我们一同摆脱离婚的噩运
Why don't we both stop getting divorced?
那才算得上是好的家族传统
That would be a nice family tradition
你好啊
Hey!
我想问你一些很重要的事情
I need to ask you something important.
我的天哪
My God!
终于等到这一了
Oh! This is it!
我得赶快去拿相机
Let me get my camera!
别走 妈妈 先等等
No, Mom! Stop!
什么事啊
What is it?
是你给扎克钱 让他去犹他的吗
Did you give Zach money to go to Utah?
什么
What?
是 或者不是
Yes or no?
他对朱莉一直念念不忘
He was talking so much about Julie.
我试过劝他跟我回家
I tried to get him to come home with me,
我是说回到你身边
I mean, to you...
但是他却滔滔不绝地说着朱莉的事
but he just kept going on and on about her,
于是我害怕了
and I got scared
到底是不是
Yes or no?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表