剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
But Henry and I feel it's the right thing to do.
一点也不好
Absolutely not.
如果把他留在这
If we leave him here,
你们俩又会闹上法♥院♥
the two of you will wind up in court,
我们可不想那样
and I'm not going to allow that.
你以为我喜欢把家丑外扬吗?
Do you really think that I am enjoying airing my dirty laundry in public?
这一切都已经难以掌控了
This whole situation is mortifying.
但我不能因为他是我儿子就让步
But I can't back down because he is my son,
我需要更多时间来和他沟通
and I need more time to get through to him.
你总是坚持己见
You never give up.
我为此一直很佩服你
I've always admired that about you.
当你还是个孩子的时候
When you were a kid,
你就在做那些难吃的花生黄油饼
you used to make these peanut butter cookies that were god-awful.
你一直都在做
But you kept baking them,
还强迫所有人都吃
and you kept forcing everyone to eat them.
你是那么的坚持 好像那很美味
You were so determined to get them right.
我母亲不觉得难吃
My mother didn't think they were awful.
我做同样的饼干给她吃的时候 她很喜欢
When I made those same cookies for her, she loved them.
某些人总是没原则的就表扬孩子
Well, some people praise children even when they don't deserve it.
噢 不是你
Oh, but not you.
和你在一起 我总是要斟字酌句
With you, I had to work for every kind word I ever got.
你一直都怨恨我的高品位
Well, you always resented me because of my high standards.
不
No.
我怨恨你是因为 那些是美味的花生黄油饼
I resented you because those were kick-ass peanut butter cookies.
我们在谈论安德鲁
We're taking Andrew.
埃莉诺 拜托...
Eleanor, please...
他讨厌你 布里
He hates you, Bree.
你自己的儿子
Your own son.
你知道的 作为一个成年人就得接受的现实
You know, part of being an adult
你失败了
is admitting that you've failed,
就要继续下去...
and then moving on...
有修养的
With grace.
你真的认为我是一个失败的家长吗?
Do you really think that I am a failure as a parent?
我很乐意撒谎 并说点什么来安慰你
Well, I'd love to lie and say something supportive,
不过既然你问了
but as you pointed out,
你这个母亲做得还不到家
that was more your mother's thing.
萧梅?
Xiao-Mei?
很抱歉 我只是休息一下
So sorry. I just take break.
噢 萧梅 那没什么
Oh, no, xiao-Mei, that's okay. That's okay.
没关系 我知道你一整晚都在照看孩子
I know you were up all night with the baby, and I really appreciate it.
我真得很感激
You know, I'm very grateful
感激你为莉莉所作的一切
for everything you've been doing for Lily.
为了表示感谢 我买♥♥了张SPA卡给你当作礼物
So to thank you, I bought you a gift certificate to my spa.
你可以用上一整天的时间 来放松你自己
And you can take a whole day off and just really pamper yourself.
真的吗?
Really? Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
噢 你太客气了
Oh, you're welcome.
好了 莉莉洗完澡后就该睡觉了
All right, Lily needs to be bathed and put to bed.
我不想错过我的瑜伽课
I don't wanna miss my yoga class. Hi.
嗨 美丽的小姑娘 噢 对 妈妈要走了
Hi, pretty girl. Oh, yes, mommy has to go.
妈妈要走了
Mommy has to go,
那样她就能保持美丽苗条 而你也会为她骄傲的
so she can stay pretty and thin and you can be proud of her.
做母亲是种福气
Motherhood is such a blessing.
希望你某天也能体验到
I hope you get to experience it one day.
因为这也没什么大不了的
Because it'snota big deal!
"没什么大不了"? 好吧
"It's not a big deal"? Okay!
这不算太远 -对 这还不算远?
It's not that far away. Right. Oh, it's not that far away?
哥们 这--随便吧?
Dude, it... whatever, okay?
你之前怎么不告诉我? -再见
You didn't even care to tell me before? Bye.
贾斯丁 怎么了?
Justin, what happened?
安德鲁刚才告诉我 他要和他的外公外婆一起搬走
Andrew just told me he's moving in with his grandparents.
他们住那么远
They live so far away,
我可能再也见不到他了
I'm never gonna see him anymore.
抱歉 我知道你们是好朋友
I'msosorry. I know that you're good friends.
我们不仅仅是朋友 范-德-坎普太太
We're more than friends, Mrs. Van De Kamp.
我爱他
I love him.
噢
Oh.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
是的 我很想知道你是怎么看他的
Yes. I'd be curious to know just what it is you see in him.
当我父母知道我是同性恋时
Well, when my parents first heard I was gay,
就把我赶出了家门
they kicked me out.
他们说我有辱整个家门
They said I had debased the entire family
直到我改以前他们都不会再爱我了
and that they couldn't love me anymore until I changed.
但是安德鲁--他说我应该为他们感到羞愧
But Andrew... he said that ishould be ashamed of them,
因为他们愚蠢的看不出我有多好
'cause they were too stupid to know how great I was.
安德鲁就是这样的人
That's the thing about Andrew.
他从来都不在乎别人的感受
He doesn't take crap from anyone.
你怎么会爱上他那样的人?
How can you not love someone like that?
我一直都感到很惊奇
You know, it never ceases to amaze me
怎么会有家人把自己的儿子赶出家门
how people can turn their backs on their own family.
但这种事每天都在发生 不是吗?
I mean... but it happens every day, doesn't it?
也许吧
I guess.
知道吗 贾斯丁 如果你愿意帮忙的话
You know, Justin, if you would be willing to help,
我一定能有办法阻止安德鲁离开
I'm pretty sure that I could find a way to keep Andrew from moving.
你怎么想?
What do you say?
我回来了
I'm home.
噢 你好
Oh, hi.
嘿 麦克卢斯基太太
Hey, Mrs. McCluskey.
一切都还好吗?
So how did everything go?
还好 潘妮有点焦躁
Fine. Penny fussed a bit.
我想她又在长牙了 噢
I think her molars are coming in. Oh.
还有双胞胎在远处打闹
And the twins fought over the remote.
其他就没什么新闻了 不是吧
There's nothing new there. No.
还有个大新闻
Here's the big news...
帕克给我冰激淋让我给他看我的私处
Parker offered me a fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.
噢 老天 勒奈特 放松点 我没那么做
Oh, good god, Lynette, relax. I didn't do it.
这是我刚从冰箱里面拿出来的
I just got this out of the freezer a second ago.
是么 当然 很抱歉
Uh, yeah. Of course. No, sorry.
另外 帕克还打算 把向日葵种子放到我身体里
Apparently, Parker wanted to put a sunflower seed inside me
看看能否长出小宝宝 孩子们从哪听来的?
and see if a baby would grow. Where do kids get this stuff?
噢... 是我
Oh... that was me.
他问我一些两性之间的事
He was asking about the birds and the bees,
然后我就编了点故事
and I fudged a few of the details.
他才7岁
Well, he's only 7 years old.
我想他还没必要知道一切
I don't think he needs to know everything yet.
他应该保持天真烂漫
I don't wanna Rob him of his innocence.
你看 这就是你不对了
Well, now, that's where you're wrong.
他们还小的时候你就这么说
You get 'em when they're young.
好像那是血淋淋 很露骨的事情
Give them all the gory details.
等他们长大了感到厌烦了 你就会为他们感到惭愧
And then when they're good and disgusted, you shame 'em.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你告诉他们 性是肮脏而又可耻的
You tell them sex is dirty and wrong
他不应该谈论
and he shouldn't talk about it,
一旦他说了 就要下地狱
and if he does, he's going straight to hell.
那太可笑了
That is ridiculous.
说起来真像是自♥由♥主义的白♥痴♥
Spoken like a true liberal idiot.
不 我不会为我的儿子羞愧的
No, I'm not gonna shame my son.
我跟你说 它总是这样
Mm, I'm telling ya, it works.
它让人们固执己见
It keeps people in their place,
使父母们远离羞辱
it keeps parents from being humiliated,
还让我一下午都在谈论我的私处
and it keeps me from having to spend the afternoon talking about my woo-woo.
你匆忙的为了不丢面子 你...
In your haste to duck out before the credits rolled, you...
噢 老天 太谢谢你了
Oh, my god! Oh, thank you so much.
我把名片放里面了 以防万一你又需要
I stuck a card in there, just in case you ever wanted
有人陪你吃饭 看电影 所以...
to purposely sit next to me at a movie, so...
奥森 我太荣幸了 噢 真的
Orson, I'm flattered. Uh, really.
你 你不会和我约会的
You... You don't wanna date me.
我 我的意思是 我现在的感情生活真的很乱
I-I mean, my love life is just so complicated right now.
噢... 不 我不想说那些令你厌烦的细节
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表