剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh, hi, Edie.
是 他在这
Uh... yeah, he's here.
等等
Hold on.
她怎么知道你在这?
How does she know you're here?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗨
Hi. Ahem.
是啊 我只是过来辅♥导♥朱莉的市政功课
Yeah, I just came by to help Julie with her civics homework.
好 我会处理的 你想要哪种果汁?
Uh-huh. Okay, I'll take care of it. What kind of juice do you want?
好 再见
Right. Bye, bye.
你要给她带果汁吗?
Are you getting juice for her?
是 就一箱
Yeah, just one carton.
你伤透了那个女人的心
You ripped the woman's heart out.
她干嘛还要你带果汁?
Why would she want juice fromyou?
好 现在先别抓狂
Okay. Now don't freak out,
不过分手是正在进行中的事情
but this breakup is sort of a work in progress.
她还不知道? 你能冷静点吗? 我可以解释
She doesn't know? Will you calm down? I can explain.
那如果伊迪还不知道的话 也就是说
So if Edie doesn't know, then that means
你刚背叛了她... 和我在一起
that you just cheated on her... with me!
你让我变成了第三者 拜托别发火 我试过和她分手
You mademethe other woman! Please don't be angry. I tried to break up with her,
不过因为 还不确定你是否想我回来
but because I wasn't sure you wanted me back,
所以我总是没有说出口
the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth.
而现在我知道你要我 还爱着我
Now that I know that you want me and love me again,
那就不是问题了
it's a done deal.
从我的房♥子里滚出去 你这个混♥蛋♥狗♥杂♥种♥
Get out of my house, you miserable son of a bitch!
我们就不能谈谈吗?
Can't we talk about this?
不 滚出去 滚蛋
No, just get out! Get out!
苏茜 苏茜 我们的婚姻简直就是垃圾
Susie, susie! Our marriage was garbage!
一大堆愚蠢的 令人恶心的垃圾 -不 不 别那样说
Stupid, disgusting pile of garbage! No, no, don't say that.
我真后悔发生的这一切 -现在别这样
And I regret everything that came of it! Don't do this right now.
除了你 亲爱的 你是我的心肝
Ugh! Except you, honey. You're my rock.
出去 滚出去
Ooh, out! Get out!
我...啊!
I... Ugh!
我想你保证我会摆平一切和伊迪分手
I promise you I'm gonna break up with Edie and make this right.
等搞定了我就打电♥话♥给你 别白费心机了 我不吃你那一套
I'll call you when it's done. Don't bother! I won't pick up.
我们总是作出一些令我们羞愧的事情
We've all done something in our lives we're ashamed of.
我们中的有一些爱上了错误的男人
Some of us have fallen for the wrong man.
一些放走了真正属于他的女人
Some have let go of the right woman.
还有一些让父母羞愧的孩子...
There are those who have humiliated their parents...
然而还有一些愧对孩子的父母
And those who have failed their children.
是的
Yes,
我们总是犯错误 让爱我们的人越来越少
we've all made mistakes that diminish us and those we love.
但是 亡羊补牢 为时不晚
But there is redemption
只要我们从错误中吸取教训... 并成熟起来
if we try to learn from those mistakes... and grow.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表