剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你在干吗?
what are you doing?
你的律师电♥话♥留言了
Your lawyer left a message on my machine.
四周后要举♥行♥听证会
It seems we have a hearing in four weeks,
我要做好准备
and I wanna be ready.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你要在法官面前假装没醉酒
So, uh, so you're gonna pretend to be sober for the judge?
不是假装
Oh, there's no pretending.
我明天要参加嗜酒者互诫协会的见面会
I am going to my first A. A. Meeting tomorrow.
当然了 我故意挑了一个别的地方的伙伴
Of course, I picked one in the worst part of town
这样我就不会遇到熟人
so I won't run into anybody I know.
其实还是会遇到
Which, of course, means I will.
好吧 这又能说明什么?
All right, so what is that gonna prove?
公众观念是很重要的 Andrew
Perception is reality, Andrew.
如果大家认为我有酗酒恶习
And if people perceive me to have a drinking problem,
我就有了
then I do.
我当然不会让某个傻瓜法官
And I certainly don't want some idiotic judge
以我的喜好为由让你暴富起来
using my hobby as an excuse to make you rich.
所以我♥干♥脆就戒酒
So I'm simply going to give up my wine
成为一个改过的新人
and become a recovering alcoholic.
办法倒是不错 不过就是行不通
Good plan, but it'll never work.
我敢打赌你到法庭上时还是醉醺醺的
See, I'll bet you still end up coming to court hammered.
哦 Andrew 你觉得我不爱你
oh, Andrew, you don't think I love you enough to
所以不会戒酒?
give up alcohol?
我已经17岁了
Look, I'm 17, all right?
你最多还能困住我一年
So you can only keep me here for another year.
为什么不肯放手?
Why not just let me go?
因为我的职责还没完成
Because I'm not done with you yet.
我的职责是教育你成人
It's my job to teach you,
可你现在还远没有成人
and you are not half the man I know you can be.
呃 我就这么跟你说吧-
Yeah, well, I got news for you--
我绝不会罢手的
this is as good as I'm gonna get.
我要是这么想
If I really thought that,
我肯定会掏出一把枪 杀了我们俩
I'd get a gun right now and kill us both.
妈妈 我们俩现在都不开心
Mom, we're both so unhappy.
干吗不把钱给我
Why not just let me take my trust fund,
这样我就可以永远不烦你了?
and I'll get out of your hair forever?
求你了
Please.
你是个冷血的婊♥子♥ 你知道不?
You're a stone cold bitch, you know that?
不好意思 你刚才说什么 我没听清楚
I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch that.
我恨你
I hate you.
爱的对立面并非恨
You know, the opposite of love isn't hate.
而是冷漠
It's indifference.
如果你恨我
And if you hate me,
就说明你还在乎我
that means you still care,
我们之间还有亲情
and we're still connected,
我还有机会让你改邪归正
and I still have a chance to set you right.
这就是Bree Van De Kamp
This is how Bree Van De Kamp
如何最终改变了自己的每周安排
finally came to change her weekly routine.
仍是周二打扫...
She still cleaned on tuesdays...
周三交费...
paid her bills on wednesdays...
周四洗衣服
and did her laundry on thursdays.
但每周的星期五
But her Fridays
要参加一个会议...
were now reserved for a meeting...
一个特别的会议
a special meeting
站在一大群素不相识的人前...
where she stood in front of people she didn't know...
我的名字是Bree
my name is Bree,
我是一名酗酒者
and I am an alcoholic.
违心地诉说着
And said things she didn't believe.
而后 回到家中
And afterwards, Bree would come home
犒劳自己...
and reward herself...
祝贺完满成功的一周
on the completion of another successful week.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表