剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
怎么?
What?
你第一次看到我裸体
The first time you'll see me naked,
居然是在手术台上
I'll be on an operating table.
我保证做个君子
Well, I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman.
我的眼睛只会看着你的脾脏
My eyes will be strictly on the spleen.
医生 贝克夫人来复诊
Doctor, Mrs. Baker's here for her follow-up.
好
Right.
给苏姗的脾脏手术定一个时间 我主刀
And we need to schedule Susan for a splenectomy with me.
哦 恭喜
Oh, congratulations!
我晚点再给你电♥话♥?
So I will call you later?
真为他高兴 他那么可爱
Oh, I am so happy for him. He's such a doll.
我很好奇
I'm curious. Um...
为什么你要祝贺他?
Why were you so congratulatory?
这个脾腺手术
Oh, the spleen surgery...
是他的第一个!
It'll be his first!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk about something?
当然
Sure.
我在想关于孩子的事情
So I've been thinking about the whole baby thing.
无论你需要多少时间准备
And how ever long it takes
我都可以接受
for you to feel ready, I am fine with.
好
Okay.
但有一条
But here's the deal...
我想要一个保证
I need to know that this isn't a maybe.
你保证我们会有孩子
I want a promise that we will have children.
抱歉 我不能保证
I'm sorry. I can't promise that.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我不想保证某天早上醒来
Because I can't say that I'm gonna wake up tomorrow
突然要做一件需要花费全部生活的事情
and suddenly wanna do something that I swore my entire life
我不会那么做 "或许"已经是一大步了
I would never do. "Maybe" is a very big step for me.
但对我不够
Yeah, well, it isn't big enough for me.
抱歉 但你不得不接受现实
Well, I'm sorry, but you're just gonna have to accept it.
你没别的选择 未必
There's nothing else you can do. That isn't necessarily true.
抱歉 什么?
Excuse me?
你用离婚威胁我?
You are threatening me with an annulment?
那个婊♥子♥教你的 是不是?
That conniving little bitch put you up to this, didn't she?
是不是? 这场争吵就可以就此打住了
Didn't she? This fight could be over right now
如果你做个保证
if you'd just make me a promise.
我唯一能给你保证的
The only promise I am making you
就是这还没完
is that this is so not over.
嗨
Hi!
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
找到满意的客户经理了吗?运气怎样?
How's the search coming for the new ad exec? Any luck?
选择很少
Oh, the pickings are slim.
目前最好的几个人选都不行
So far none of my top choices are available.
你老公♥司♥里有没什么人
Hey, um, do you have someone from your old company
可以推荐一下?
that you could, you know, maybe recommend?
爸爸
Daddy! Well...
我找不到牙刷了
I can't find my toothbrush.
过一会我就上来 伙计
I'll be up in a second, buddy.
嗨
Hi.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
有一个人很合适 是吗?
there's this one guy who would be perfect. Yeah?
工作努力 有技巧 失业中
Yeah, hard-working, smart as a whip. Total package.
真的 他的名字?
Really? What's his name?
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆?汤姆什么?
Tom? Tom what?
汤姆.斯加沃
Tom Scavo.
哦
Oh!
不 不!
No! No!
我不认为是个好主意
I do not think that that is a good idea.
亲爱的
Come on, honey,
那晚的创意
I mean, the other night doing those pitches...
又让我觉得才华横溢
It just got the old juices flowing.
记得我说过多想念一个正式的工作吗?
I remembered how much I miss having a real job.
你有正式的工作 在家里照看孩子
You have a real job, right here staying home with the kids.
如果我们都赚钱 能请个顶级的保姆
With two incomes, we could afford a top-notch nanny.
那潘妮怎么办?
What about penny?
你争取到的办公室幼儿园 我们用一下
You're the one who fought for office day care. Let's use it.
那我们两个一起工作一起生活怎么办?
What about the two of us working and living together?
这可不是是解决婚姻问题的好办法
I think that could be a recipe for disaster.
怎么会?上次我们一起工作
Why? The last time that we worked together...
我们相爱了
We fell in love.
只是
Oh, it's just...
我
I'm...
我不确定这份工作能那么令人满足
I'm not sure that you would find this job that satisfying.
你认为我不能胜任 是不是?
You don't think I'm good enough, do you?
我可没那么说
I'm not saying that.
爸爸 我还是找不到牙刷
Daddy, I still can't find my toothbrush!
我去 明白了
I'll go. I got it.
来 宝贝 我们一起去找
Come on, buddy. Let's hunt it down.
吵架谁赢了?
So who won the fight?
我们没有吵架
We weren't fighting.
妈妈只是告诉爸爸他的地位
Mommy's just letting daddy know where he stands.
哦 嘿 嘿
Oh, hey! Hey!
谢谢你能来 戈宁先生 再联♥系♥
Thanks for coming in, Mr. Gainey. We'll be in touch.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
你怎么觉得? 实话说 我觉得不行
What did you think? Well, honestly, I wasn't blown away.
我知道人选不多
I know the pickings are slim,
但不能再拖了
but we can't hold out much longer.
这周就得雇个人
We need to hire someone this week.
我知道!我知道!
I know! I know! I know.
下一个是谁?
So who's up next?
汤姆.加沃斯 你听说过吗?
Tom cavos. You ever heard of him?
喔
Mnh-mnh.
只是 呃
Just... uh...
走开一下行吗?
Could you excuse me for just a minute?
当然
Sure.
汤姆.加沃斯? 我把字母颠倒了一下
Tom cavos? Yeah, it's an anagram.
很有迷惑性 是不是?
It's deceptively simple, don't you think?
你认为自己在做什么? 证明自己
What do you think you're doing? I'm going over your head.
你觉得我不行
I mean, you might not think I'm good enough,
也许艾德更开明一些
but maybe ed will be a little more open-minded,
至少他不像你 一直和我争
since, you know, he's not constantly competing with me.
想听真话吗 汤姆?
You want the truth, Tom?
我承认你很棒 有时很多灵感
I think you're good. You have moments of brilliance.
但有时你会偏题
But I also think sometimes you coast.
如果我是你老板
And I think if iwereyour boss
就得整天盯着你
and had to ride your ass every day,
你会一脸怨恨地回到家里
you would come home seething with resentment.
算了吧 维持婚姻已经够难了
Come on! It's hard enough keeping a marriage together.
如果你真的想挽救我们的婚姻
If you're at all concerned about saving our marriage,
最好让我试一下
you better let me take my shot.
为什么?
What does that mean?
因为我的某部份
It means that a little part of me has been hating you
一直恨你毁了我在彼特森公♥司♥的晋升机会
ever since you tanked my promotion at petersen.
汤姆
Tom...
但如果给我这次机会 我就能忘记
But I could let it all go if you'll give me this one thing.
抱歉 艾德在等你们
Excuse me. Ed's waiting for you guys.
很好 很好
Great! Great!
让我的资历说话
Just let my résumé speak for itself.
让你的资历说话?
Uh, just let your résumé speak for itself?
对
Yes.
好
Okay!
哦 你服务过旁式奶酪?
Oh! You worked the poncer cheese accounts?
那个愤怒老鼠的创意?太棒了
Those "angry mouse" spots? They were hilarious!
那个案子从一开始我就参与了
I was on that from the beginning.
警告:别吃奶酪!
Warning, do not eat the cheese!
邪恶的奶酪!
The cheese is evil!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表