剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
女孩 你知道我的意思吧
Ladies if... if you know what I mean.
莫蒂能跳过这段吗?
Morty... can... can we just move this along?
好吧 长话短说 我从来没想过
O-Okay. Long story short, I... it's just I never figured
我和女人的第一次是在一条小巷里
that my first time with a woman would... would be in an alley...
在一个韩国面条摊后面
Behind a Korean noodle stand with... with my fatigues
脚边都是破烂垃圾
down around my... my ankles.
好吧 再问一遍这和我爸爸有什么关系
Okay, again, w-what does this have to do with my father?
我们都做过那种
We... we've all done things that, uh, you know,
令自己羞耻的事
that we're ashamed of.
我的意思是 你知道
I mean, you know, we all...
我们都有秘密
We all have secrets.
你♥爸♥爸并不是战斗英雄
Your... your... your father wasn't a war hero.
他也没有去过越南
And he... he wasn't in viet... Vietnam.
那么为什么妈妈要骗我?
Well, why would my mother tell me that?
索非亚没有和你♥爸♥爸结婚
Uh, Sophie wasn't... Wasn't married to your father.
我不确定
I'm... I'm not... I'm not sure
她可能不知道你♥爸♥爸的名字
she even... She even knew his name.
你是说我是妈妈一♥夜♥情♥的结果?
Are you saying that I'm the result of my mother having a one-night stand?
就像我说的 你知道
Well, like I... like I said, we've all, you know,
我们都做过
we've... we've all done things
令自己羞耻的事情
that we're... That we're ashamed of.
乔治
George.
布里你来真意外
Bree. This is a surprise.
抱歉我突然来访
I'm sorry to drop by unannounced,
有一个很不愉快的来访是
but I just had this disturbing visit
你的一个老朋友莱拉.米兹曼
from an old friend of yours, a Leila mitzman.
她不应该来找你
She, uh, shouldn't have contacted you.
但她来了还说了
Well, she did, and she said
很多关于你的坏话
some pretty horrible things about you.
她说谎是出了名的
You should know that she's a renowned liar.
一开始我也这么认为
That's what I thought at first,
但然后我想了一下
but then having had time to think about it,
我不明白她为什么要那么费时费力
I can't understand why she'd go to so much trouble.
我的意思是她有什么动机呢?
I mean, what would her motive be?
她还爱着我 她想要我
She's obsessed with me. She still wants me.
不是很明显吗?
Wasn't it obvious?
不
No.
她是一个纠缠不清的人
The woman is absolutely certifiable.
我能证明给你看
What's more, I can prove it.
莱拉是这里的顾客
Leila was a customer here.
即使她已经不受欢迎
Even though she's no longer welcome,
我们还有她的处方药记录
we still keep her prescriptions on file.
氟西汀 100毫克
"Fluoxetine, 100 milligrams."
利培酮 250毫克 抱歉 这些是什么?
"Risperidone, 250 mil"... I'm sorry. What is this?
一种是抗悒郁药物
One is an antidepressant for mood swings.
还有一种是镇静剂来减轻幻想
One is an antipsychotic to control hallucinations.
如我所说 她是一个麻烦的女人
Like I said, she's a very troubled lady.
那一开始你怎么会和她约会?
Well, then why did you date her in the first place?
刚开始时 你总是缺乏判断力的,对吧?
In the beginning, you're blind to the flaws, right?
是啊 在刚开始的时候
That's true... In the beginning.
我们没问题吧
So we're good?
当然没问题
Yeah, of course we are.
哦
Oh!
你的邮件来了
Your mail came.
你说你会离开
You said you were leaving.
不我只说会尊重你的隐私
No, I said I was giving you space.
我是那么做 我从车里观察你
I did. I was watchin' you from my car.
那个人闯入只是为了吃冰淇淋
Look, the guy who broke in stole ice cream.
我不认为自己有危险
I don't think I'm in any danger.
所以你可以走了 我不需要你
So you can go. I don't need you.
卡洛斯说你需要
Carlos says you do.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
购物 而且不关你事
Shopping... not that it's any of your business.
你肯定很喜欢购物 是的
You sure like to shop. Yes, I do.
过去的一天半里你都在买♥♥东西
That's all I've seen you do the past day and a half.
啊
Uh-huh.
那样购物肯定有某种原因
All that shopping must be making up for something.
什么?
Excuse me?
你知道卡洛斯很了解你
You know, Carlos has your number.
他说你很倔强
He says you're one tough cookie.
以至于你不知道怎么处理自己的感情
So tough, you don't have to deal with your feelings.
他很体贴
He's a perceptive man.
他两次认为我和同性恋偷♥情♥
He thought I was cheating with two gay guys.
你还觉得他很体贴? 换个话题
Are you sure you want to go with perceptive? Well, let's see.
你一周前失去了孩子?
It's been what, a week since you lost your baby?
是 怎么?
Yeah, so?
我从来没听说购物能解除痛苦
So I never heard of shopping out the pain.
为什么每个人都那么说?
Why is everyone on my back about this?
我以我自己的方式处理 够了吗?
I will deal with my loss my way, okay?!
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
我想应该
Ah, I, uh, I just thought
再出去找找
I would go out and look some more...
去公园试试 在午夜?
I'm gonna try the park. In the middle of the night?
是啊 在白天他肯定会躲起来是不是?
Well, yeah. Well, he hasn't really been showing his face in the daylight, has he?
还是你希望卡博在外面乱晃?
Or would you rather we just let Caleb run loose?
他会遇到麻烦
He could be in trouble...
或者伤害别的女孩
Or hurting another girl.
马修他没有伤害索利斯夫人
He didn't hurt Mrs. Solis, Matthew.
他只是饿了
He was just hungry.
我说的不是索利斯夫人
Yeah, well, I wasn't talking about Mrs. Solis,
你知道我在说什么
but you know that.
你还是会做我的伴娘吗?
So are you still going to be my matron of honor?
那当然
Of course I am.
我不想假装
I'm not gonna pretend like
什么事都没有
I'm not still a little freaked out. I am.
但今天早上我想了很多
But I did a lot of thinking about it this morning,
我理解
and I-I think I understand.
你是为了想保护我
You wanted to protect me,
你认为我需要一个英雄
and you thought I needed a hero.
我有一个 就是你
I had one. You.
哦
Oh.
我一直担心让你伤心了
I was always so worried I would screw you up.
我是有些伤心 但那不是你的错
Well, I am screwed up, but it wasn't your fault...
真的
Entirely. Oh.
嘿 斯图
Hey, st...
很忙吗?
You busy?
不 只是在更新博客
No, just updating my blog.
因为我有一个很重要的任务要给你
'Cause I've got an important assignment for you.
真棒 我已经准备好
Great. I'm really ready
接受更重要的工作了
to take on more responsibility around here.
是啊我同意 但我只是希望
Yeah, I applaud that, but what I need
你能帮我证明一个观点
is for you to help me to prove a point...
向我丈夫
To my husband.
哦 你想让他吃醋
Oh. You want to make him jealous.
哦不
Uh, no.
实际上
Actually...
我想要你去绑♥架♥我的孩子
I need you to kidnap my children.
别打我
Stop hitting me!
好吧 你想让我看什么?
Okay, so what am I supposed to be lookin' at?
等一等
Just wait for it.
好 他来了
Okay, here he comes.
哇
Ow!
会发生什么?
What's goin' on?
只是想证明一件事
I'm just trying to prove a point.
嗨
Hi...
孩子们
Little boys.
那是谁?
Hell, who is that?
是斯图 我的同事
It's... it's just stu from our office.
想兜兜风吗?
You guys want to go for a ride?
他要诱拐我们的孩子?
And is he abducting our kids?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表