剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
这次我是认真的
I wanna get things right this time.
布里和万斯警探开始了正式交往
Bree's relationship with detective Vance got serious.
我们该怎么对大家说
What are we gonna say to people?
汤姆和勒奈特决定分开
Tom and Lynette decided to separate.
我们得先告诉孩子们
We shouldn't tell anyone until we tell the kids.
天啊 孩子们
Oh, god. The kids.
坐下
Sit down.
加布再次受到继父噩梦般的恐吓
Gaby's stepfather returned to terrorize her again...
我还记得在你房♥间的那些夜晚 宝贝
I remember those nights in your room, baby.
住手
No! Stop.
这次卡洛斯阻止了他
until Carlos stopped him...
永绝后患
permanently.
加布
Gaby?
怎么回事
What happened?
-我杀了他 -他就要去坐牢了
- I killed him. - And now he's gonna go to jail
而只是为了保护我
because he was trying to protect me.
冷静一下 我们需要时间好好想想
Calm down. We just need time to think.
没时间了
We don't have time.
是的 晚宴就要开始了
Yes, there was the dinner party.
大家都来了
Everybody's coming.
还有你的男朋友 那个警探
Including your boyfriend the detective.
是我杀了这个伤害我妻子的杂种
I killed the son of a bitch who hurt my wife.
如果我要因此而坐牢 我也愿意
If I have to go to prison, I will.
你不会的
That's not gonna happen.
女主人们都清楚
Every hostess knows
派对结束后还有繁重的杂务要做
there's work to be done after the guests leave a party.
只有最好的朋友会留守到派对结束
And only the best of friends will stay long after the party's over...
帮忙清理
to help clean up the mess.
她们帮忙搬抬重物
They help with the heavy lifting...
彼此帮衬 减轻负担
They work together to lighten the load.
任务再艰巨 也不推辞
They take on the most unpleasant tasks.
当然 没有什么任务
And of course, there was no task more pleasant
会比除掉一个不受欢迎的客人
than getting rid of
更艰巨的了
an unwanted guest.
我要去处理车轮的压痕 你没事吧
I should go move the car off the trail. You gonna be okay?
这不是做梦吧
Is this happening?
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really doing this?
大家都听好
Everyone stay focused.
最棘手的部分已经过去了
The hardest part is over.
现在我们只需要把坑填上
Now all we have to do is fill this in.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我以为都检查过了
I thought I got everything.
天呐
No.
你忘了手♥机♥
No, you missed the phone.
你居然没有发现手♥机♥ 你怎么检查的
And if you missed that, what else did you miss?
苏珊 没事的
Susan, it's gonna be okay.
怎么会没事 有人给他打电♥话♥
How is it going to be okay? Someone is calling the dead guy.
-"家"打来的 -看吧
- "Home." - See?
他有家 有关心他的家人
He has a home... with people who care about him,
他们会到处找他
People who are going to come looking for him,
然后会找到我们
leading them straight to us.
你想要我们怎么样
What do you want us to do?
现在还不是太迟 我们
It's not too late. We...
我们还可以报♥警♥
We could still go to the police.
然后把我丈夫再送回监狱
And send my husband back to prison?
这次还是谋杀的罪名
This time for murder?
不 不会 这是正当防卫
No, not necessarily. It was self-defense.
是这个男人破门而入 还胁迫你
He broke into your house. He threatened you.
我们可以解释清楚
We could explain that.
是啊 然后我们就把他扔进了衣箱
Yeah, then we can explain how we dumped him in a trunk,
享用了芝士蛋糕
ate some cheesecake,
随后把他埋葬在这片树林里
and buried him in the woods!
我们一定会被发现的
We are going to get caught.
要想人不知除非己莫为
People always get caught.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
我们不是罪犯 只是有难同当罢了
We're not criminals. We drive carpool.
够了
That's enough.
这人坏事做尽
This is a very bad man.
他攻击了我们的朋友 她丈夫保护了她
He attacked our friend, and her husband protected her,
现在轮到我们保护他们
and now we are gonna protect them.
也就是说我们不能告诉任何人
That means we tell no one
包括警♥察♥
not the police...
我们的家人
not our families.
谁都不行
No one.
尸体和秘密会永远埋葬于此
When we bury the body, we bury the secret forever.
苏珊
Susan?
是的 只有最好的朋友
Yes, it's only the best of friends
会留守到派对结束
who stay long after the party's over
帮忙清理
to help clean up the mess.
即使眼前的状况
even when that mess may be bigger
比她们预料的糟乱得多
than they bargained for.
俗话说 改变需要时间
It has been said that change doesn't happen overnight,
但一个月的时间 我们脚下的土地
But over the course of month, it's amazing
所发生的变化 是惊人的
how much the ground can shift beneath us.
帮忙隐瞒犯罪的女人
A woman who help conceal the crime
现在和警探同枕共眠
is now sleeping with a detective.
曾经倒床就睡的男人
A man who used to look forward to bedtime...
现在却彻夜未眠
is now finding himself dreading it.
曾和丈夫无话不谈的女人
A woman who once told her husband everything
现在内心藏着一个可怕的秘密
is now keeping a terrible secret.
已决定分开的夫妇
And a couple who have decided to separate
如今不遗余力向世人展示
is now going to great lengths to show
什么也没发生
that nothing has changed.
完了 完了 完了 完了
Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!
他妈
Aah! Son of a...
大家好啊
Hey, hey, hey, guys!
我起早了 所以就想 管它的
Got up early, so I figured, what the heck?
去给你们妈妈买♥♥杯咖啡吧 上好的咖啡
I'll go get your mom some coffee--the good stuff.
犒劳犒劳她
She deserves it.
她也急需咖啡 我昨晚就没阖眼
She needs it, too. I didn't sleep last night.
不过这你知道 你也在房♥里
But you would know that. You were there.
别喝这个 在我车里放了三天了
Do not drink this. It's been in my car for three days.
爸爸 你的鞋呢
Where are your shoes, dad?
今天是休闲星期五啊
It's casual friday.
是休闲星期四
Casual thursday.
走了 我们要错过公车了
Come on. We're gonna miss the bus.
回见 晚饭见
See ya later. I'll see ya at dinner.
爱你们
Love you.
天啊 我差点撞断了一根脚趾
God, I practically lost a toe out there.
要不是你睡过 也不会这样
It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't overslept.
是啊 好用的闹钟被你占着
Yeah, well, you know, you took the good alarm clock
还有好睡的枕头 和整个房♥子
Along with the good pillow and the house.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我们得告诉孩子们分居的事
We have to tell the kids we've separated.
会说的 但这周末加布要办烧烤宴
We will, but this weekend is Gaby's big barbecue,
我不想扫了大家的兴
And I don't wanna ruin it for them.
上个周末
Yeah, and last weekend,
你不想破坏篮球联赛
you didn't wanna ruin the basketball tournament.
再之前的周末是佩琪的生日
The weekend before that, Penny's birthday.
拜托 勒奈特
Come on, Lynette.
你确定这是为了孩子们吗
Are you sure this is about the kids?
还能为了什么
What else would it be?
不 汤姆 我主意没变
No, Tom, nothing's changed.
我们还是需要分开一段时间
We still need time away from each other.
我赞同 我们有很多问题需要解决
Yeah, I agree. We got a lot of problems to work out,
那为什么不能告诉孩子们呢
So why can't we tell the kids?
我只是觉得 在拆散这个家之前
I just think they deserve one more happy weekend
他们该多过一个开心的周末
before we tear this family apart.
告诉你 你
You know what? You're--
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表