剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我肯定会同意的
had gotten all screwed up, of course I would've agreed.
伊迪 回想以前...
Look, Edie, in retrospect...
我们没有考虑到
Yes, we didn't think.
我们没有像成年人一样 来成熟的对待这件事
We didn't handle this the way mature adults should have.
他说得没错 我们表现得像小孩子..
He's right. We behaved like children...
顽皮又愚蠢的孩子
Naughty, stupid children.
你们承认这点让我感觉好多了
Well, that makes me feel better that you could admit that.
因为...当顽皮的孩子做错事的时候
Because... When naughty children misbehave,
他们知道自己将要受到惩罚 是吗?
they know that they're gonna get punished. Don't they?
受罚?
Punished?
关于这点
Mm-hmm. At this point,
我得说明一下 那是卡尔的主意
I'd like to point out that, uh, it was Karl who proposed.
卡尔
Karl.
你得给我一个精心制♥作♥的婚礼
You are gonna throw me an elaborate wedding.
是的 那当然
Yes, of course.
怎样都行 宝贝
Anything, baby.
多精致?
How elaborate?
算算你具体能负担得起多少
Well, figure out exactly what it is that you could afford,
乘以三
and triple it.
至于你... -你记得的 我破产了
As for you... okay, now remember, I'm broke.
我很清楚你现在有多么穷困潦倒
I'm well aware of your church mouse status.
在这个价值不菲的婚礼
I don't intend to lift a finger
筹备和执行期间
during the planning and execution
我一个手指头也不想动
of this crushingly expensive wedding.
是 是 你当然不用
No. No, of course not.
只要有什么是我能帮忙的...
And anything I can do to help...
恩 你知道 我可以...我能帮手的
Uh, you know, I would... I could help with the engagement party.
怎么样?
How's that?
我没打算邀请你
Well, I wasn't planning on inviting you.
不过...
But...
我需要一个女招待
I will need a bartender.
噢 那 恩...
Oh, oh, and, um...
你只能从后门进来
Make sure you come in through the back door.
你来得正是时候
You're just in time.
斯加沃太太已经宣过誓 我们可以开始了
Mrs. Scavo has been sworn in, so we're all ready to start.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
那么 我们现在所说的 就开始记录在案了
All right, we are now on the record.
好
Okay.
布里在照料你孩子的时候醉倒
Isn't it true that while your children were in Bree's care,
还不省人事
that she passed out drunk
使他们迷路 还去了市商业区属实吗?
and allowed them to wander off to a downtown business district?
我的孩子不好对付 他们像老鼠一样 窜得很快
My kids don't wander. They scurry, like rats.
你说什么? -你知道老鼠连硬币那么大的洞
Excuse me? Do you know a rat can fit through a hole
都能钻过去吗?
the size of a quarter?
总之 那也是我孩子们的小把戏
Anyway, my children have that trick down, too.
斯加沃太太 你是说
Mrs. Scavo, are you saying
范-德-坎普太太使你的孩子陷入险境
that you don't hold Mrs. Van De Kamp responsible
不用负责任了吗?
for endangering your children?
是 我认为她没责任
No, I don't hold her responsible.
布里.范-德-坎普和我已经认识很久了
Bree Van De Kamp and I have known each other a long time.
我完全相信她
I trust her completely.
她是个很棒的朋友 也是个完美的母亲
She's a wonderful friend and a fantastic mother.
她让我们其他人都自愧不如
She puts the rest of us to shame.
她在撒谎 你打算就这样让她废话下去吗?
She's lying! Are you gonna let her get away with this crap?
冷静
Please.
你认为范-德-坎普太太有酗酒的毛病吗?
Do you consider Mrs. Van De Kamp to have a drinking problem?
不
No.
那你为什么摆一排白葡萄酒瓶
Then why did you line empty wine bottles
在她家前门平台上?
up on her front stoop?
我是帮布里回收的
I was helping Bree with her recycling.
需要我提醒你
Do I need to remind you
作伪证的后果吗?
of the potential consequences of perjury?
不 你不用 实际上 我讨厌说谎的人
No, you don't. In fact, I hate liars.
喂?
Hello?
彼得 嗨 是布里
Peter. Hi, it's Bree.
嘿 布里
Hey, Bree.
你知道的 恩 如果你又想喝酒的话
You know, um, if you feel like you're gonna need a drink,
你应该打给堂娜
you should call Donna.
不 不 我不是又想喝酒
No! No, I-I don't feel like I'm gonna drink.
如果是的话 我肯定会打给堂娜
And if I did, I certainlywouldcall Donna.
我是说 她和我...我们还算合得来
I mean, she and I are just... We're just really clicking.
噢 那很好 那你为什么打给我?
Oh, that's good. So why are you calling?
我知道现在说确实有点晚 不过我有个朋友要订婚了
I know it's really late notice, but a friend of mine, uh,
她举办了一个派对
got engaged and she's throwing a party,
所以我想 恩 或许你想来
and I thought, um, maybe you'd like to come.
布里...
Bree...
你已经不再是我的互助伙伴了
Well, you're not my sponsor anymore,
所以我想这没什么
so I assume this is allowable.
我是说 只是偶而聚一下
I mean, it's just a casual get-together.
他们还准备了寿司 你喜欢寿司的 不是吗?
And they're having Sushi. You do like Sushi, don't you?
布里...
Bree...
好 彼得 我只是...
Okay, Peter, I just really...
想和你继续做朋友
Need us to be friends.
和你在一起的时候 我不再是我自己
When I'm with you, I'm not myself,
这是件好事
which is a good thing.
我能...和你在一起的时候我感到很放松
I can... I can relax when I'm with you
但是其他人就不行
in a way that I can't when I'm with other people.
和他们在一起 我得假装自己能摆平一切
With them, I have to pretend that I have it all together,
但是...
but...
你知道我不行 所以你来会让我感觉容易些
You know that I don't, so it's just so much easier.
求你了 这只是个...
Come on, it's just a...
只是个不用你说什么的老式派队
It's just a dumb old party.
布里...
Bree...
别再打电♥话♥给我了
Do not call me again.
噢
Oh!
保罗 我很高兴你来了
Paul! I am so glad you made it.
很感激你邀请我 伊迪
I appreciate the invitation, Edie.
尽管 说实话 鉴于周围街坊邻居对我的看法
Although, frankly, I'm a little surprised to get it
受到邀请我有点意外
considering how people in this neighborhood feel about me.
你知道我的 我不想漏掉任何人
Oh. You know me. I like to be inclusive.
喔 很重哦
Ooh! It's heavy.
恩 恩 味道一般
Uh, unh-unh. This is flat.
我想我要 恩...
I think I'd like, um...
来一杯Rusty Nail(酒名)
A rusty nail.
你说要什么?
A what now?
是种鸡尾酒
It's a cocktail,
我也不大确定那是用什么调制的
well, I'm not really sure what's in it.
不过听起来有点含糊和复杂 还是快去吧
But it sounds obscure and complicated, so chop-chop.
马上
Be right there.
嘿 嘿 把那个放下 我们得走了
Hey, hey. Put that down. We gotta go.
我们的准妈妈要生了 -什么?
Our birth mother just went into labor. What?
那太妙了 -是啊 你能相信吗? 我们要当父母了
That's fantastic! Yeah, can you believe it? We're gonna be parents.
我去开车 走吧
I'll go get the car. Come on.
我们以为还有4周
We were supposed to have four weeks.
她说过孩子要4周后才会出生的
She promised me the baby wasn't due for four more weeks.
我们什么也没准备 我们没有... 我们还没有准备尿布
We don't have anything! We don't... we don't have diapers,
还有孩子要喝的东西
and we don't have the stuff babies drink.
Formula(一种婴儿食品)
Formula.
实际上我们还没有准备好呢
Exactly. We're not ready!
你知道 这样会很不方便
You know, this is a total inconvenience.
欢迎加入父母的行列 来吧
Welcome to parenthood. Come on.
这是你♥爸♥爸的酒吧招待大全
This is your father's bartender Bible.
帮我找找有没有Rusty Nail的调配方法 好吗
See if you can find a recipe for a rusty nail. Okay.
恩 妈妈?
Um, mom?
你在哪找到的?
Where'd you find that?
它就夹在这
It was stuck in here
Pink Squirrel(酒名)和Pisco Sour(酒名)之间
between a pink squirrel and a pisco sour.
噢
Oh.
你父亲为什么还留着这个?
Well, why is your father keeping this?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表