剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
听说过这个名字吗?
Does that name mean anything to you?
不 至少他不是警♥察♥
No, but at least he wasn't a policeman.
可怜人
Poor man.
希望他死时不太痛苦
I hope he didn't suffer too much.
妈妈 我们说的是同一具尸体吗?
Mom, are we looking at the same body?
哪来的?
What is it?
天一黑
As soon as it gets dark,
我们就把尸体弄走
we get rid of that body.
嘿
Hey.
恩
Um...
希望你不介意 卡洛斯让我进来的
I hope it's okay. Carlos let me in.
实际上我手头的事情才做了一半
Actually, I'm right in the middle of something,
不知几时能做完
and I don't know when I'll be done.
我是来道歉的
I'm just here to say I am sorry,
我是个大傻瓜
and I have been a complete idiot.
事情做完了
All done.
真可爱 因为漂亮
So cute. 'Cause it's beautiful!
没事了吧?
Is the coast clear?
对 我们和好了
Yes, it is. We worked it out.
别说笑 你们怎么做到的?
No kidding. How'd you manage that one?
很简单 勒奈特承认她错了
Simple. Lynette admitted she was wrong, and I agreed.
99%错了
Well, 99% wrong.
不管怎样 很接近了
Oh, whatever, close enough.
汤姆应该做好饭了
Anyway, Tom's probably got dinner ready by now.
我得回去
So I should get goin'.
好
Okay.
晚安 再见
Good night. Bye! Mwah!
你知道那正确的1%是什么吗?
You know what the 1% is, right?
不 其实不知道
No, not really.
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
有一点
It kinda does.
为了我们的友谊我得澄清一下
I wanna get it clear for our friendship.
好啊
Okay.
那1%是什么?
What's the 1%?
那个 那个
Well, well...
我是反应过激了
Yes, I overreacted.
我想你注意到
I think you can see
即使我有点过头了
how even though I was somewhat off base,
你还是有一点错 对吗?
you were a little wrong, right?
不 我是亲了汤姆 那只是一个无害的玩笑
No. I kissed Tom, and it was a harmless joke.
我想如果我亲的是别人的丈夫
I think if I had kissed anybody else's husband,
他们会置之一笑
they would've laughed
并很快忘记
and then forgot about it ten seconds later.
好 我们来测试一下这个理论
Okay, let's test that theory.
我不在乎
See? I don't care.
只是在浪费时间
That's... Just a waste of time...
和口水
And spit.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧!好吧!
Okay! Okay!
我懂你意思了
I get your point.
很好 我的目的达到了
All righty, then, my work here is done.
卡洛斯 加布
Carlos, Gaby.
加油!
Go!
不坏
Not bad.
嘿 他来了
Hey, there he is.
扎克 很高兴你能来
Zach, I'm glad you could make it.
嘿 扎克
Hey, Zach.
德尔非诺先生 不知道你会来
Mr. Delfino, I didn't know you were gonna be here.
我碰巧也在打球 然后就加入了他们
Yeah, I was just bowling a few frames and ran into these guys.
一起玩可以吗?
I thought I might join you. Is, uh, that okay?
我想 可以
Yeah, I guess.
哦
Oh!
写下来 9分
Okay, write that down... nine!
聪明的家伙
Wise guy.
来吧 把球扔过去 很容易
All right, just roll it in there nice and easy.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 比分还很接近
It's okay. We're still close.
反正朱莉会失误的
Anyway, Julie's totally gonna choke.
乱说 别想我给你买♥♥热狗了
Just for that, I am not bringing you back a hot dog.
扎克 要吗?
Zach, do you want one?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事 只是
Yeah, I'm fine, it's just...
我只是不明白你们为什么这样
I don't understand what you're doing.
你指什么?
What do you mean?
我不明白你们为什么对我那么好?
Well, I don't understand why you're being so nice to me.
我曾经用枪指着你们 你们应该恨我
I mean, I pointed a gun at you guys. You should hate me.
我们不恨你
We don't hate you, Zach.
去年你过得很难
You had an incredibly hard year.
虽然有些事你做错了
And you shouldn't have done what you did,
但我们还是想帮你振作起来
but we just wanna help you move on.
听着
Look, um...
我年轻的时候
When I was young,
做过很糟糕的事情
I got mixed up in some really bad stuff.
甚至坐过牢 真的?
I even did some time in prison. Really?
是啊 但我出来后 大家都原谅了我
Yeah, but when I got out, people were willing to forgive me.
每个人都该有第二次机会 谢谢
Everybody deserves a second chance. Thanks.
我去帮朱莉拿食物
You know, I'm gonna go, uh, help Julie with the food.
你们继续聊天打球
So you guys just keep talking and bowling.
边聊边打
Talk and bowl.
边打边聊
Bowl and talk.
来 我给你示范一下
Here, let me show you something.
看见正中的箭头标记了吗?
See the arrows right in the middle?
朝中间滚过去
Just roll it straight over the one in the center. Okay.
不需要旋转
You don't have to spin it or anything.
就往中间投
Just right down the middle.
看
Look at that!
干得漂亮
Good job.
快点!
Hurry up!
我已经很快了 好吗?
I am hurrying up, okay?
等下 不!不!不!
Wait, no! No! No!
干嘛? 钥匙掉在里面了
What? I dropped the keys.
我没有钥匙!钥匙在里面!
I don't have 'em. They're in here!
有时候你只能发笑
Sometimes you just have to laugh.
安德鲁?
Andrew?
你的游戏能停一会吗?
Would you mind turning off your video game?
我的律师想和你谈谈
My lawyer would like to have a little chat with you.
所以即使
So even though
你母亲目击了乔治的自杀
your mother did witness George Williams' suicide,
但她没有介入
there's no affirmative duty to intervene.
所以是无罪的
Therefore, no crime was committed.
即使被警♥察♥发现
Even if the police find out,
你母亲也不会被起诉
your mom will never see the inside of a courtroom.
也许我说错了
Well, maybe I got the story wrong.
如果她是去帮他自杀的呢?
What if she went over there to help him commit suicide?
如果你想对警♥察♥说谎 那么去吧
If you wanna lie to the police, go right ahead.
但你得清楚我会起诉你
But please know that I will sue you.
什么罪名?
For what?
诬告
Abuse of process.
比如有人企图利用司法系统
It's when a person tries to exploit the legal system
达到自己的目的 比如勒索
for an improper purpose... Like blackmail.
你们不能起诉我 我还没成年
You guys can't sue me. I'm just a kid.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我可以等到你18岁再说
I won't start garnishing your wages until you turn 18.
你妈妈是个告密者不是?
Your mom... Is she a peach or what?
如果警♥察♥不能管你 你的朋友们会的
If the cops don't give a damn, I'm sure your friends will.
败坏你的名声听你来不错吧?
How does a little public humiliation sound?
布里 我想再要一杯
Bree, can I get a refill on this?
你想干什么?
What are you doing?!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表