剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
其它保安不会相信的
Man, the other security guys are not gonna believe this.
介意吗?
Do you mind?
不介意
I'd prefer if you... Didn't.
你儿子用性♥虐♥待威胁你?
Your son threatened you with "repressed memories"?
天啊 他真扭曲
Oh, my god, he isseriouslytwisted.
我得见见这孩子
I gotta meet this kid.
听起来你印象深刻
You sound like you're impressed.
是啊
I sorta am.
听起来你肯定是在养一个大男人
Sounds like you're definitely raising an Alpha male.
我养了一个畜牲
I'm raising a monster, is what I'm raising.
所以我喝酒
It's no wonder I drink.
不知道为什么说这些
I don't know why I said that.
也许是酗酒
Maybe it's true.
不 听起来我好像有酗酒问题
No, it makes it sound like I think I have a problem,
但我没有
and I don't.
听着 我不想吵架
Look, I don't wanna get into a fight or anything,
但你在商场里醉了过去
but you passed out in a department store,
按我的想法
and in my way of thinking,
那就是酗酒
thatisa problem.
今晚是个特殊情况
Tonight was a very unusual situation.
真希望你能在
I wish you could've known me when...
莱克斯活着 孩子们小的时候认识我
Rex was alive and my kids were young,
一切都曾是
and everything was...
美好的
The way it was supposed to be.
那时的话你一定会喜欢我
I think you really would've liked me... so much.
现在也喜欢你
I like you just fine.
真的?
Really?
但我不喜欢自己
Because I don't.
再见
Bye.
妈妈?
Mom?
安德鲁?
Andrew?
卡博?
Caleb?
嘿 丹妮尔
Hey, Danielle.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你该回家
You really have to go home.
如果你妈妈知道会发疯的
If my mom knew you were here, she'd freak.
不想戴一下吗? 不 请你离开
Don't you want to wear it? No, I don't. Now please leave.
我能帮你戴上 不 你没听到吗?你是怪胎 快走
I can help you with it. No! Didn't you hear me, you freak?! Leave!
怎么了?
Hey. What's wrong?
你能告诉办公室里的人放松点
You can tell everyone in the office to relax.
他不再喝我的奶了
He won't take my milk anymore.
那么快?
Already?
我是说很抱歉
I mean, I'm sorry.
是啊 难得
Yeah, I bet.
我并不意外
I mean, I'm not naive.
只是没想到那么快
I just didn't think it would be so soon.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie...
我们都希望孩子永远小
I know that we wanna keep them young as long as we can,
但他们会长大
but kids grow up.
就是这样
They just do.
我知道 更糟的是
I know. If that's not bad enough,
我又要开始发胖了
now I'm gonna get fat again.
母乳喂养
Huh? Breast-feeding was the only thing
能减轻体重
that kept the weight off.
每次喂食就像做30分钟的运动
Every mealtime was like doing 30 minutes of cardio.
现在我得去健身房♥了
Now I'm gonna have to join a gym!
哇 这事
Wow, that is...
真糟糕
Really a bummer.
是啊
It is.
糟糕
It really is.
嘿 朱莉让我进来的
Hey, uh, Julie let me in.
我知道
I can see that.
路上没有陌生人让你打
So, what, did you run out of strangers to beat up
你开始来房♥子里找了?
on the street, and you're going house to house now?
对发生的事我很抱歉
I feel really awful about what happened.
如果你不想做我的男朋友
If you don't wanna be my boyfriend, fine.
别把想做的人打走
Don't beat up the only guy who wants to volunteer for the job.
我知道我反应过度了
Look, I know I overreacted.
但他对你说话的方式
But come on, the way he was yelling at you?
我活该 在那件事之后
I deserved it, believe me. After what I did...
天啊 真糟
God, this is such a mess.
他都不回我电♥话♥
He won't even return my phone calls.
你做了什么?
What'd you do?
手术前我对罗恩医生说了些什么
I said something to Dr. Ron before the operation,
把他气坏了
and it just... Devastated him.
说了什么?
What?
不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你什么事都可以告诉我
Yeah, you can. You can tell me anything.
你知道的
You know that.
妈 电♥话♥
Mom, um, phone call.
是罗恩医生
It's Dr. Ron.
哦?
Oh?
我得接电♥话♥
Um... I need to take this.
晚些想再谈谈这件事吗?
You, um, you wanna talk about this later?
不
No.
真的不想
No, not really. Um...
有什么好谈的
What's the point?
嗨
Hi.
就在那一刻
At that precise moment,
当汉森.米尔斯医生剪断另一个婴儿的脐带
as Dr. Hanson mills was cutting yet another umbilical cord,
其它的纽带也断裂了
other ties were being severed all over town...
比如孩子和不希望
Like the one between a child and the mother
他太快长大的母亲
who didn't want him to grow up so quickly...
不承认自己酗酒的主妇
Or the one between a case of fine wine
和她的那箱酒
and the housewife who hadn't wanted to admit
之间的联♥系♥
that she had a problem...
或者女生和不愿原谅她欺骗
Or the one between a woman and the boyfriend
的男朋友间的联♥系♥
who couldn't forgive her betrayal.
做出与我们所爱之人分离的决定是痛苦的
The choice to separate from what we love is painful...
我的女孩今天怎样?
Hey. How's my girl today?
两个女孩今天都好吗?
How arebothof my girls?
最糟糕的是
The only thing worse...
我们很好 都很好
We're doing good. We're doing real good.
最信任的人为我们做出了选择
Is when someone we've trusted makes the choice for us.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表